Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 35. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:43:56 AM
Gotta be careful giving away personal data. They can use that to get other airdrops for themselves. You dont want your data out there unless they follow GDPR
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
I think there are still a lot of good airdrop projects, because I have participated in the airdrops, they are on time, and they are now on the exchange, and the trading volume is quite high.
Activity: 92
July 11, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
Airdrops will rarely give you anything of value, They are inteded to promote a project a provide some liquidity but most of the time are not worth even the transaction fees.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
Most airdrops are deceptive, with unscrupulous developers working out free encryption and selling it to others. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Activity: 166
July 10, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
I agree .Most of airdrops these days aren't paying and some of them also pays tokens without value .They are frequently asking for a lot of tasks but still don't pay us enough .However, there are still some airdrops that pays good enough that worth our efforts .So we really have to find out before we start working on an Airdrop.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with you not like  last year from now airdrop are scam or self drop most of self drop are scam but still more people trust the airdrop. I'm a victim of airdrop scam my old email address was use by other person I don't no why it's easy to make a new email why they need to use order people with out knowing the password sometimes I  got some message my account are trying to forgot password something wrong to my email after that's issue I never airdrop again.
Activity: 120
July 10, 2018, 10:39:35 AM
Absolutely rightly said. Airdrops are mostly fraud. Often computers are bombarded with viruses or miners with all the ensuing consequences.
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
I, too, observed that the quality of airdrops strongly fell, so now I'm participating only in some the most solid. It's safer.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:15:07 AM
I think just taking into account such a number of false airdrops, people will simply stop participating in them, because you are otherwise spending your energy on them and all without perspective.
Activity: 14
July 10, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Apparently so, many are only using participants to raise the rating, and if it is actually delivered, I think the value is not large enough, and probably not worth the transaction cost.
Activity: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
I agree, now airdrop a lot with fraud, data theft, and form lying. But there is to be remembered not all airdrop is a scam, there are some may pay a lot, so be careful to fill the airdrop form, just tired it when filling the blank airdrop form.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 12:12:38 AM
Maybe  there are a lot of airdrops that are crap, but still there are also that are legit ones, although it`s hard to find nowadays. Airdrops are more like a waste of time for others but for me its not.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 11:56:18 PM
Airdrops no longer offer those sums for which it would be worth spending time on them. So yesterday I received 460 XBP (BlitzPredict airdrop) coins, waited for them about 2 months, and their cost at the ICO price is 12 dollars. How to sell them on the exchange, if the commission for the sale will be for a large amount?
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
I have seen an airdrop do shady things such as selling tokens privately before the airdrop at a discounted price.  They then collect the Ethereums and don't even bother sending out the tokens to those who registered to the airdrop, making those who bought having worthless tokens. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

It is really hard to trust airdrops these days. I have joined in hundreds of airdrops before and it was so disappointing that only 10 of them paid me well. I think endorsing ico through airdrops is not worth it because after exerting an effort, we still gain nothing.
Activity: 187
July 09, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
i always disappointed with those fake projects and collecting community support for their own sake they gaining free advertisement from hunters and airdroppers community.   also a lot of airdrop management sites are fakes.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
I fully agree with you on this! less and less normal airdrops! Now is a lot of junk coins that never went to the exchange.. Or cost a penny
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
Working for capturing free drops using handouts successfully entails usually devotion and perseverance to realize meager profit.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 09, 2018, 07:43:03 AM
that's why I never participate in airdrop, because I think airdrop does not provide a decent income even sometimes tokens from airdrop can not be sold.

Thanks for your argument:
You can directly sell your tokens as soon you have 3 WSPU2pts and you have them in 2 days or so...
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 09, 2018, 07:38:44 AM
that's why I never participate in airdrop, because I think airdrop does not provide a decent income even sometimes tokens from airdrop can not be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: