Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 37. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
i just look the airdrops as a lottery 10 minute a day is not wasting time for me till that time i am also searching the comments the roadmaps if i like the project and the devs i always note the coin after that join the ico and bounty programs. For example i found the deep onion like that just 3 4 months ago the price was 0-1 dollar now around 3-4 dolar so i feel succesfull for getting this coin on my wallet.
Activity: 132
July 07, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
Totally agree with you! I also razacharalsya in airdrops. My friends too. They have 100 coins on their wallets, which simply do not cost anything. And I think that they will not be worth it either. Extra time waste
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Not all airdrops are scam. And just many shitcoins that are playing in our wallets. But still, I joined airdrops. It's because i earned profit from airdrops once. I still believe there are more airdrops that keeps their project success by giving us a good profitable one. Lucky you if you got legit airdrops...
For now some airdrops are a scam that's why I do not put much hope in order to join the airdrop now because they want to steal information from your account but if you want to join the airdrops I suggest to do some research on airdrops so you do not regret after joining them.
Activity: 88
July 07, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
I do not advise you to spend time on airdrop.. 99% of them will not pay you a penny.  It's better to spend more time bounty companies, create quality content, good articles and get a very good reward.  Wink
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
Not all airdrops are scam. And just many shitcoins that are playing in our wallets. But still, I joined airdrops. It's because i earned profit from airdrops once. I still believe there are more airdrops that keeps their project success by giving us a good profitable one. Lucky you if you got legit airdrops...
Activity: 62
July 07, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
Yes, a lot of airdrops won't pay the tokens at all. If you want to participate in the airdrop, I think you should fully understand and decide, because you will not get coins because of the high probability, which is a waste of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
Yes, I agree with that, most of the airdrops nowadays are scam but there's some airdrops that are legit so don't stop doing it. If the project looks good then try to participate in their airdrop. Airdrops are quite easy to do, you can do that within 5 minutes to earn some tokens. Smiley
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
That is true. You should join airdrop if the ICO was already started that they will give bonus to their participants by way of facilitating airdrop. This kind of airdrop is guaranteed a 100% legit and feasible unlike the other airdrop that are now rampant these days are scam and mostly not welcome in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 07, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
Total WSPU2pts earned: 3175.05738190
Total pending dollars earned: 2.73239077
Total claims: 1662
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00609
Active new claimers confirmed for pending promo: 1
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.28770000

Here is the proof that some airdrops are not a lie.

The opportunity is now...not when the token is worth few cents...
The opportunity is to take token low and sell thel high...
If you follow this WSPU2pts progress you can see that the value started with $0.001

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 07:16:04 AM
Hahaha.. yeah i a gree with that.

I stop to join airdrop.
When i join airdrop the scam is always with me.
I never do and never do airdrop again.
I juat do bounty, the percent is higer than airdrop to success and take a profit.
Activity: 130
July 07, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
Well, I do agree with you... But using the likes of this https://icomarks.com/airdrops, icodrops.com and using this tool also to check their Telegram statistics such as participants, activeness... You can sort out some good ones. https://icomarks.com/social/telegram
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
yes, since the year started all of the airdrop that i participated are mostly scam. after how many times i registered airdrop, ill stop participating any kind of airdrops listed on these Forum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 07, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
Yeah there are many and i joined them as many as i can but so sad i only receive two coins that has a low value also that is not good for exchange also. Well at least there airdrops tokens being rewarded unlike to those most of the airdroppers who will not pay on their promise rewards on doing the task and joining airdrop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

There are this kinds of cases and you can't deny it, many have experienced this kind of struggle but never lose hope, just continue doing your thing and you will see that it is all worth it at the end.
Couldn't agree more but I guess it's up to you if you will gonna let scammers and liars controll you and your money. Do your decisions wisely don't be so gullible when it comes to your money. Money is a money and its painful if you'll lose it just because of all the liars around that airdrop world. So you must be wise enough
We really need to be educated, most especially to those scammers, it is really a big no for me, they don't have the right here in the industry and I think the best way to get rid of that kind of hoax is to be knowledgeable and a wide reader person so that you will no longer be controlled by a scammer or hacker! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 07, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
Yes most of airdrop today either fake or scam because other people that has a knowledge and uses skilled people for them to accumulate funds. Other airdrops is they will get listed on exchange but if they see that the value goes up definitely the creator of that token will sell all their token in exchange then it will ended up scam also.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
July 07, 2018, 01:37:00 AM
When you know airdrop is lie why are you interested to participated and joined airdrop project ? I am never complain about scam or not some airdrop project, I think am lucky when got payment from airdrop project and I am not unlucky when have failed got payment from airdrop project.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 01:32:24 AM
Yes more airdrops now is a lie some are scams.. but not all airdrops..they still have good airdrops that can earn..it depends on you how to find a legit airdrops..because airdrop is not a waste of time it is free token and have the potential to have great value in the future...never lose hope
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 06, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
Honestly, looking at the way one is filling airdrops forms upon forms only for one to realize it worths nothing. One would conclude that airdrop is not worth participating.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
The only airdrops worth your time should be those that are given for holders of their tokens. Consider them as a thank you for believing in the project.
Everything else is a few cents or dollars worth.
Activity: 173
July 06, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes and I'm not also interested on airdrop because mostly the amount we earned can't compensate our efforts and transaction fees during exchange and they are giving a very small amount of rewards, that's why i opt to participate in bounty campaigns than any airdrop offer.
Pages:
Jump to: