Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 66. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 02, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
Experienced members say that last years airdrops were profitable but for some time they are not. What is the difference for this change? What may be the reason? The increasing number of participants can not be the only reason.
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
Yes, I agree with this.
Airdrops are a lot of a scam, and we are too difficult to determine whether Airdrops are not a scam and Airdrops are the scam.
Instead of wasting time on something uncertain, better follow the Bounty program which is obviously not too much a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 02, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
The airdrops nowadays are not even true because almost all of them are not paying. Unlike before, many airdrops are legit that is why it is worth joining for but now, it is just a waste of time.

You want the proof that nowadays at least one airdrop is not a scam?
it's easy:
Claim 10 times on my airdrop faucet
sell 5 times 2 WSPU2pts
withdraw
you have the proof...
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
Really true, I have experience same. I have signed up many airdrops, but still recieved only 5% of airdrop, even less than that. Even I now do very less airdrops.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 02, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
The airdrops nowadays are not even true because almost all of them are not paying. Unlike before, many airdrops are legit that is why it is worth joining for but now, it is just a waste of time.
Activity: 31
May 02, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
You could make out time to fill airdrops since they are just free tokens and even if they are not real. They can just be in your wallet as they can have good value in the near future.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 02:48:39 AM
People are always willing to believe in free lunch, they like to get free tokens, but free stuff is not always good,maybe there are many traps inside.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 02:11:07 AM
I agree, lately I received many emails from my spam folder from many airdrop hosts. Be careful guys when signing up credentials to any sites you could also be a a victim of a phishing sites. I only join airdrop from ico that is legit and worth investing for time.
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 11:18:26 PM
According to my way of thinking, I agree, now a great deal of fraud, data theft, and lying. But keep in mind that not all mines are fraudulent, some may pay a lot, so be careful to fill out an airdrop form.

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 30, 2018, 10:47:18 PM
i dont know why people still believe in airdrop and at the end of the day they will complaint that the airdrop that they have joined is a scam. I am not a fan of airdrop because usually it is a scam and it will waste my time.
Activity: 270
April 30, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
My friend started earning with Airdrops about a year ago, doing a lot of work eventually earned about $ 200, then realized that this is actually a waste of time.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 30, 2018, 10:01:24 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Indeed, most airdrops have boiled down to a blatant waste of time if we don't pay attention to details.

Remember that airdrops are marketing tools and are not merely giveaways as they claim to be.

It would be wise to read through the airdrop announcement carefully and only participate if you could comply with the requirements, and if you think that the airdrop isn't a waste of your precious time.

Goodluck finding good ones!
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
Yes, some airdrops are just a waste of time. They gave away so many tokens but this token had no value at all. So I'm not ready to do this, there are more reliable ways to earn money.
Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 09:52:44 PM
I do not understand what is happening there are projects that pour down airdrops to the customer ,but the tokens do not have value, other were not given tokens, even if they join the airdrops, that is why there are members of the forum say that airdrops is a lie , but not all airdrops lie there are also which are true.
Activity: 145
April 30, 2018, 09:48:27 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I fully agree with you. A lot of one-day projects. In my practice, only one project out of a hundred goes to the stock exchange, it is a very small percentage. Given how much time it took to register airdrops, it's lost time. And the time we have to spend wisely  Wink
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 30, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

The airdrop atmosphere is already very polluted. I agree with you that joining airdrops has already become a waste of time. It is not just even 100 quality airdrops. I cannot even make up a list composing of 20 quality airdrops. Well, I am not really a huge fan of airdrops although I admit I used to be one. But since I only got at least a single quality airdrop I quit after that.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
I agree that some airdrops are lies, and they keep asking participants to donate, which is a bad thing.

I would rather choose a reward than an airdrop, and you can make some effort and get a reward.
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 30, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Airdrops are giving free coins because they don't want to burn those coins yet become coins with no value after being distributed. Out of 100 airdrops, ony 1 is real and have the value and rest are just waste.
Activity: 27
April 30, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
Airdrop are getting really bad these days , only refferal person are getting commissions and decent amount , other are just getting one two dollar or some time nothing (scam )
But people should follow security before doing Airdrop
Don't share private keys no matter how good a Airdrop is
Don't send funds for Airdrop (it's possibly a scam) no matter how small it is ,
Airdrops are these days trick people to get private keys or their email address (And after getting email address they try to hack or get access of it )
BE SECURED AND DO GOOD AIRDROPS ONLY
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 09:37:23 PM
Most of the airdrops are waste of time, and yes you are right lie too. But some of the airdrops, might actually make you some money in long term, if you were able to hold.

Not really, hold is just a long process and like a gamble that may be profitable or maybe not. never exaggerate more for airdrop because the project only aims to immediately enter the exchange list but not to develop the coin for long term

i agree some airdrops is a lie. I am also participating in airdrop some now are requiring donations and it is really obvious scam.  Dont expect too much in airdrop because you will be hurt and it is a wasting time.
Pages:
Jump to: