Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 65. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 04, 2018, 06:33:23 AM
The market has changed, the project are different now. Airdrops are not profitable any more in my opinion. Most of them are pure scam collecting data only.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 04, 2018, 06:26:53 AM
Don't expect too much on airdrops because some of it really don't have value in the market and you get very little amount of tokens. As airdrops are most of the time one. It is just a way to introduce their new project in the bitcoin community.  Because before they start to launched it in the forum,they do airdrops first to determined how many are interested on it.And also to know the comments or  feedbacks of the possible investors. it is because, some airdrop now are just fake. Some are just collecting donation. Some have value but will later turn into scam
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

it is true and I feel it but I also believe that there is still a lot of good airdrop that we deserve to follow and can make us get a decent result so from that I still want to follow the airdrop program just for now I am more selective in choosing airdrop
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 06:16:44 AM
Some airdrop are very nice... ICO airdrop vs KYC can sometime give you token of a very sucessful project, lately ontology had a nice airdrop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 04, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
Why people like airdrops? You want to earn money and do nothning? Really?
If yoy want to earn money in crypto try bounty programm, not airdrops.
Now it is very difficult to find airdrops that would not require the performance of any actions. It turns out that the airdrop also turned into a kind of work.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
May 04, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
By the way just as the theme of the airdrops, there bot does fit airdrops absolutely free, painted step-by-step instruction to each of them, and even written how much to pay if follow.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 04, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
I agree with that thing but sometimes if your lucky in joining some airdrops it will give you a big break. Like what happened to my friend who has has joined an airdrop he earned 1k USD not much bigger but can still make your day happy, so better to try some times for me some airdrop that you've just fill a short time for it.
Activity: 648
May 04, 2018, 05:23:42 AM
You are unlucky where you always find not good airdrop, you have face fake and scam airdrop. I have been in airdrop about six to seven month but not all airdrop have I joined was scam, many airdrop have good price and they have listed in market and I got much profit. I have been in EXRN airdop where you have check how much this ardrop coin price, we could take more than 2 eth by participated at this EXRN airdrop.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
May 04, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
indeed, airedrops are not a very good way to earn, you are more likely to get to scammers than get some money from them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 04:25:20 AM
you are right Many airdrops are obvious lies today because they even  do not have the money to build website , don't waste time.
Activity: 434
May 04, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
Airdrops have been out of control since they were born last year. More and more scam projects are using the excuse of airdrops to make money. Some airdrops are tricking you into following their Twitter accounts. Some airdrops trick you into joining their telegram group.and they will not pay you anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 04, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I think there is a very simple way to go about it, fill airdrop forms with simple requirements such as , shares on social media, post on bitcoin talk, and etherum address.
If any airdrop form ask for donation, simply flee.

You cant discern between good or bad, you can only fill invariably, and monitor the progress via whitepaper and their road map.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
Why people like airdrops? You want to earn money and do nothning? Really?
If yoy want to earn money in crypto try bounty programm, not airdrops.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
according to this, they are indeed a few drops of air that do not have only quantity quality and also they will hack your altcoin well and such but free air drops unless you know what you are doing. and to choose the air bridge carefully. If you spend all your time in following the aerial bridge, I think you have done something in vain. Because not all the air drops are beneficial. You better spend your time to join in the gift.

Activity: 66
May 03, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
Airdrop is a way for the company to advertise their project so they can get the attention of potential investors. So I think I'm still gonna fill up those air drops. It's free coins for everybody. If the project will be successful then you would get your fair share.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 08:49:02 PM
I probably support the idea that this is just attracting the attention of followers. Don't earn a lot of money, humble yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 04:01:29 PM
Not all airdrop are unsuccessful. Some of them have success and performance. Generally it depends on the developer and the community.The color blue and red was very good. that was great airdrops
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
May 03, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
I think that for some people it has become a hobby to conduct airdrops of non-existent projects. The problem is that if the project is really good, then the number of participants is huge and the number of coins that can be obtained is tiny.

Activity: 112
Merit: 43
May 03, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
The choice of airdrops should be given as much time as we devote to choosing a bounty. I suppose I do not want to litter my telegram with scam channels, so I approach the choice responsibly
Activity: 98
May 03, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
I think there are quality airdrops now but not as rewarding as before, SOlve care, Havven, and Cofi all did airdrops and this are quality projects in the space as compared to the recent influx of e-sereis airdrops that flood the space, but the amount given out is not as rewarding as it use to be.
Pages:
Jump to: