Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 63. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
In my own expirience, I can say that participating in  airdrops just wastes your time and energy. More and more airdrops are just scams and even if the project is successful, they seldom give you payment. If you still have faith in airdrops, my advice would be to create another wallet for airdrop campaigne at least to protect yourself.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 10, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
I don't like airdrops,  because on my experience huge number of participants in airdrop if airdrop tokens will cost something. and about 5% of airdrop tokens will be traded.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
As well as bounty programs and ICOs, today more and more are indicated scam. If everything is a lie, over time the user will increasingly no longer interested in crypto.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 02:19:55 PM
i agree most of the airdrops are not legit but that doesnt mean all are fake. i usually participate daily around 20 airdrops and dont know which one is fake or real. but i have partcipated in an airdrop named "THUGCOIN" which is 100% genuine, because they always keep their words and promises. listed on exchanges in only 2  months span. this makes this airdrop worth joining.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
May 10, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
yep, and that's so far the most disgusting thing about bounty campaigns. Bounty hunters can't participate in campaigns and stay sure that they will be paid and not just scammed in their desire to earn dome altcoins. Market strongly needs regulation and investors as well as bounty hunters need guarantees. Then this sphere will continue to prosper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
May 10, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
I also find that there are a lot of scam airdrops recently. Some of the project that I joined does not pay you and team is also not responding. But there are good ones as well, you can do more research and join some good project, or participate in some bounty program.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
I join your opinion. I'm not a member of airdrops because it's a waste of time. In addition, you can get a lot of spam after airdrop, if you need to enter mail or other personal data. Be careful!
Activity: 203
May 10, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
 Its unfortunate that airdrops no longer live up to their expectations, There are a number of them coming up each and everyday with lots of promises but few actually live up to the expectations. not all are however disappointments, there are actually good programs which actually pay what they promise, its just difficult to come across such though
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I agree that most of them probably will not bring any profit. But 10% can give a good profit.It does not take me much time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
I agree with you, Airdrops doesn't worth it - it is just a waste of time. 90% ot them are scams, 9% will give you like 1-10$ and only 1% can give a real profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 10, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
i agree most of the airdrops are not legit but that doesnt mean all are fake. i usually participate daily around 20 airdrops and dont know which one is fake or real. but i have partcipated in an airdrop named "THUGCOIN" which is 100% genuine, because they always keep their words and promises. listed on exchanges in only 2  months span. this makes this airdrop worth joining.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
Now there are so many airdrops that in order to choose a worthwhile one must spend too much time doing analysis. I'm not ready to do this, there are more reliable ways to earn money.
Activity: 66
May 10, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
Agreed that most of airdrops are lies and better not to waste any time in them but if the airdrop has bounty and already running, it has a good possibility of getting paid and success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
May 10, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
Sure. Everyone can start the airdrop. Any schoolboy. These projects do not even have sites in many cases. It is necessary to analyze those airdrops in which you participate.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
May 10, 2018, 01:20:25 PM
I have not believed for a long time that airhors can give a good and valuable coin. I collected tokens, but it turned out that they were useless. Now I do not spend it on time.
Activity: 163
May 10, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
It's time for the admins to do something about it, maybe even ban all airdrops, if they can not be controlled. Too many people complain that they were deceived.
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
It began about 2-3 months ago, when the cryptic currency began to fall sharply and people stopped investing in ICO because they feared and because of these projects did not collect their capital and did not pay people money!
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
May 10, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
make it your experience, so you need to be selective in choosing an Airdrop program from a project.
much to consider before we join a project, such as Team members, Whitepaper, Roadmap and so on.
with this experience you will more easily determine a better and more reliable airdrop project.
Activity: 98
May 10, 2018, 12:36:00 PM
Yes, now there are too many airdrops. Every time there is a big risk that this is just a scam.
Activity: 23
May 10, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
I think the airdrop is not lying, they just have not resumed the planned project and the coin they share has not got its exchange rate. There is always a risk and no one is immune from deception. So, I recommendation uses the second address to airdrop coin/token.
Pages:
Jump to: