Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 72. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
i agree with you, i have filled in many forms for airdrop for almost 2 months and i have not receive a single token for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
In my mind - many companies like of airdrops will never have any value, but I still believe that registrations on many of them don't take from you much of time         
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
Yes, i agree with you that most of them don't have any quality, Almost all incoming airdrop are more about lie's , Donation and scam, Then the price of token also drop down significantpy. So for the better more fucos in bounty campaign to promote good and potential ico's so that will be give more result, For now I ignore  the airdrops I just fucos the bounty program to promote a good value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

You are right, i even never participate again in airdrop, because it is just waste time. Although the process is easy but most airdrop is trash. In the end, the rewards that we received just fill our wallet with a trash token that is not valuable. Better participate in bounty, although heavier than airdrop but the rewards is worth it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 23, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

This has been the trend nowadays regarding airdrops. There was a time when airdrops are really worth participating. Right now airdrops are either a total scam or just a ploy for their project to get popular. At the end of the day, those who participated in the airdrops are only receiving several cents. Several cents is good enough even. Sometimes, what the participants receive is nothing but air.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
You're right. Currently, among all existing airdrop, only 10 - 20 percent, it is truly valid airdrop companies, and all the rest is fraud. If you participate in airdrop and you like it, then at least in any case do not pass the verification of your identity.
Activity: 70
April 23, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
YES I think so, because some airdrop is useless. and some airdrop is lie. most airdrop coins have almost nothing in value of the market.
I think now everywhere there are many scammer.
Activity: 113
April 23, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
Airdrops do not deserve to spend their time on them. There are exceptions - if you are confident in the project and are participating in its bounty campaign or investing in it. In this case, a few extra coins can be a good bonus.
Activity: 462
April 23, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
Compared to last year, the current airdrop is truly worthless. In the last year's airdrop, there were still a few tokens with high value, such as ACC BLUE, but this year's airdrop I did not find any valuable tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
April 23, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
I agree that airdrops become less profitable nowadays . But if you have a free time , you still can do airdrops and earn some money there . But I do not suggest anyone to participate in airdrops , that require to do KYC in order to receive a few dollars . It could be a big problem for you later if scamers will have your documents .
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
Lots of "airdrops" are just phishing scams now.  You start getting emails about all kinds of airdrops afterward .. DONT OPEN THE LINKS IN YOUR EMAILS.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:05:04 AM
I agree with the view that too many airdrops are wasting my precious time.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
April 23, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

It is true, you spend time, give them your personal details and that is all, you will see nothing in most cases...
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
Yeah,  mostly nowadays airdrops are scam. Anyway there is nothing to lose since you are not spending single penny and just simple tasks required. But the thing is the reward is small that sometimes you cannot even reach the minimum required number to transfer to exchange. Sometimes the project is still in  progress and the token  is not yet distributed. There are still good value of airdrops but now it is very rare to find.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
As a matter of fact, most airdrops do not worth your time. Although i participate in few airdrop, but most of the airdrops i do are those from good projects that are also into bounty campaign and most times, i would have analyzed such project to be sure it is not a scam project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 22, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
It's true, more and more airways and ISO is a scam, which is more difficult to recognize. I'm now only do  training..
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Do not overly assume all Airdrop is a scam or a lie. Maybe some of the existing Airdrop still have a good project and convincing. The most important thing in following the airdrop is do not expect too much, so do not regret it.
Activity: 532
April 22, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
Before going and joining the airdrop first time you have looking and checking the website of airdrop it self, you can see how safe it airdrop website, and the you can check the team of this airdrop project, will be good you have the community of this airdrop social media, like you can check how many people have been in their social media twitter or facebook. You also could check their community in telegram channel, you will ask there is good or not.
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
as a matter of fact a considerable lot of them now are lies, they broke the notoriety of what we alleged airdrop to increase some of supporters in their online networking. Airdrop is additionally beneficial however ensure you pick those are a genuine venture
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
Yes, airdrops are now very much. There is a great chance to get on scammers who collect our data for their purposes. It is always necessary to check the information on airdrops in official sources!
Pages:
Jump to: