Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 76. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
Airdrops no longer offer those sums for which it would be worth spending time on them. So yesterday I received 460 XBP (BlitzPredict airdrop) coins, waited for them about 2 months, and their cost at the ICO price is 12 dollars. How to sell them on the exchange, if the commission for the sale will be for a large amount?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Airdrops have always been free, the author did not raise funds, how to develop the project, rely on the air can only get the air, like CyberMiles this project, fundraising is successful, and there are entities in support, the main network is also coming online, this is a step The one-step work brings only better and better.
Merit: 17
March 24, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
Over the past six months, I have participated around 40 airdrops. But, only a few of them have given coins and all others have turned out to be a scam. So, these days I don't join any airdrops, I think It is a waste of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 24, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
Most of the airdrops are waste of time, and yes you are right lie too. But some of the airdrops, might actually make you some money in long term, if you were able to hold.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

In the first place, I don't really trust in airdrops, most of them are account robbers or what you call it in other terms? anyway, some airdrop becomes an open door sometimes to hack your account like in your mew or email, but not so sure of it but its possible anyhow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yeah most airdrop has no value but still it's fun to join on airdrop especially when it has a value .
Activity: 280
March 24, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
you just need to watch carefully the project to which you will donate and not look where there is not, for example, a white list or a road map. and, of course, it is necessary to read reviews about this or that project. In addition, given that airdrop is a freebie, you will not lose much time, even if you stumble upon scammers. as they say, for which they fought, they ran into it Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
March 24, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
Yes I am very tired of hearing the same again, airdrops are of no good use at all, you just should not even bother to join and for sure never ver do a KYC for a shitty airdrop.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
March 24, 2018, 09:39:00 AM
You are right. a lot of airdrops now are fake and only want us to donate. For now, I prefer doing some bounty task then small task for airdrops hunting.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
it's becoming pretty hard to find real airdrops (ICOs too), so I was wondering, what are some criteria you guys look for in an airdrop? How do you find the good ones?
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
 most of the airdrops are fake what I have seen in past .But not all. So Few of them which are good project come with a good roadmap give you a rewards by doing some few simple tasks just do this. So do airdrop carefully either you will be caught by hacker.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

I would appreciate if you be more specific of why, they are trash and please give more information?! I don't really participate in the airdrops much, but I only choose to participate the ones, that I am doing bounties for and if it doesn't make me write articles/proof of authentication on forums or something like that. I try not to waste my time on the airdrops, as a reward is too small, for too much hustle. Anyway hope to hear more information about liying airdrops
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 09:16:50 AM
A lot of ICOs are also lies nowadays so I wonder what's behind this trend. Either way, I think people will start doing their own research and choosing real airdrops or ICOs, causing the scams to die out.
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
It is true, I agree with you. Airdrops are just a waste of your time. Just go to work, it will give you more profits then airdrops. IMHO
Merit: 6
March 24, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

this is sad true. but for someone it is still a good opportunity to get some money by doing simple things.Some kind of intuitive smart and honorable regulation should come to this market.
Activity: 80
March 23, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
indeed it often happens,
and I myself have advised everyone here not to register the airdrop program because most of the airdrop I see there is no high potential in altcoin that is shared by the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
What you say is very reasonable. It's just a waste of time. I have also done a number of airdrop, and many of the results are not given to the coin few may not be enough to transfer fees. Of course it is free, but we also pay the time cost, which is not a good investment choice. I think the most effective is ICO and bounty, but we need to strengthen our expertise to identify the youlie of those projects
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
Airdrops - it's just a way to collect people's addresses, then to send them advertising to e-mail. Attackers can also try to crack the purse specified by you. I do not consider airdrops as a way to earn coins.
I agree with this. I participated in some airdrop and only paid with a coin that is meaningless and only a few pay. at the moment I am not interested to follow airdrop just wasting time. Protect personal data instead of having to dump personal data, especially if airdrop who has not given a coin ask for confirmation KYC.
Activity: 753
March 23, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

In part this is true. Indeed, most airdrop are scammers or worthless. But there are also successful ones, and everyone chooses to participate in them by providing their data, or do not waste time on it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
Airdrops - it's just a way to collect people's addresses, then to send them advertising to e-mail. Attackers can also try to crack the purse specified by you. I do not consider airdrops as a way to earn coins.
Pages:
Jump to: