Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 75. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
To avoid falling into Airdrop scams, you should research their ICO as if you where to buy their Token. Look at the product, whitepaper and team behind it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
Majority of the airdrops now are lier i dont know why they doing this now. I habe lot of expirience in airdrop and i earn lot when it is started but now they are all useless.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
More airdrops is a lie? I dont think so, they gives as easiest way to earn more rewards but sometimes their are scam or zero value it become dump and cramp token. But more are successfully end up
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 30, 2018, 03:57:56 AM
The problem is not more or less is a lie,the problem is if you fall in the scam...and if you fall only in the airdrop scam it is not so painly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:06:25 AM
I think the airdrop is not lying, they just have not resumed the planned project and the coin they share has not got its exchange rate. There is always a risk and no one is immune from deception. So, I recommendation uses the second address to airdrop coin/token.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
I don't think all airdrops are a waste of time. It's usually pretty easy to tell when a token isn't going anywhere. The method itself is a very real and legitimate way to get a project noticed - so look for those projects and only join those airdrops.
Activity: 378
March 27, 2018, 01:53:46 PM
Be careful applying to hundreds of airdrops.  If you do, make a new email for the airdrops registrations.  I have seen airdrops that are flat out scams requesting for your private keys on the form.  I wouldn't be surprised if they start sending you scam emails on a regular basis.
Activity: 546
March 27, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
You are completely right, because today airdop is 99% of garbage, which will be just in your wallet, probably people just do not fully understand, and on the other hand that prevents to have a little garbage in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 27, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
I understand a lot of scam airdrop. therefore I do not want to play in the airdrop line. I prefer in bounty line.

Many people came to the same conclusion. Airdrops deceive people and give out garbage. Only a small percentage of free coins can bring you profit. But, on the other hand, it's a free coin, which is very easy to receive. This is a great way to earn money for beginners.
Activity: 198
March 25, 2018, 10:44:32 PM
Few airdrops are successful but more are lie. We cant imagine that more airdrops are trash, i always joined but some are give rewards  but it does not valuable and they became shitcoin afterwards.
Activity: 616
March 24, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
I do not advise to participate in all offered airdrops. Most of them are a waste of time. It is more correct to join well-known and serious coins airdrops only.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
I have rarely saw a good airdrop from a legit project so I stay away usually from airdrops that are just want to attract some investors by doing an airdrop of a token. It's better to invest into good projects , alts , ICO's or even doing bounties.
Activity: 120
March 24, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
You are telling the truth, these airdrop don't worth to sacrifice your time for them, it is literarily waste of time, i don't register them anymore i think they only want to acquire innocent people's information to scam them.
Activity: 64
March 24, 2018, 03:13:09 PM
when i started in airdrop i remembered they give like huge tokens but now you will only get like a single number
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
I've been signed in many airdrops but till now i don't recieve any tokens. I think i don't have luck in airdrops but now im still joining in free giveaways nothing is imposible if you think positive in all things.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 24, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
I agree that many airdrops are garbage that only clogs up your e-mail. But you can not put all in one line. Of course, promising projects do not give out coins for free, but there are exceptions. Recently I saw in my wallet some coin, I got it for free. It has grown very much. I can sell it for 95 $. Therefore, I am not against airdrops.  Wink
Activity: 448
March 24, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
I agree with you guys! I do not have against any airdrop, actually recently I joined an airdrop or two but that is after I checked the credibility of the airdrop (the ICO behind it). For my experience, most airdrop seems to be just a waste of time. You will fill up lots of form, do some social media promotion, some will ask you to contribute ether and at the end, no coin will be distributed.
Activity: 137
March 24, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
Airdrops are free just don't share ur personal info like orivate keys
I also don't do airdrops with kyc
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Now things are exactly like this. Participation in airdrops is a waste of time. Perhaps this is due to the fact that now a bearish trend and this way of developing the project does not bring the same result as before.
Activity: 145
March 24, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
Personally,I haven't join in airdrop but mostly of the feedback I read is negative ,waste of time ,fake or it is a lie.It gives us a warning that joining in airdrop one should be smart to know which is good and true.It gives me the idea of focusing in bounty campaigns which is more worth doing than airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: