Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 17. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
September 25, 2018, 03:32:10 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Next time, do research by look over the team to make sure if they are real or not.
And also, you should try to find a bounty campaign that has manager with good reputations on this forum.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Crypto world indeed to profit very much all can happen. But with the ease of a lot of people who commit fraud and this is certainly detrimental to many people. And this year too many new projects that experienced fraud. We recommend that before you make a decision you should think carefully. So that you can be successful with the project that you will follow.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
It is necessary to fight against it. It is time to choose to administra of a forum the person who will ban managers who keep roguish projects.
Activity: 193
September 25, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
You are right, we must be smarter in choosing a project so that we are not deceived.
I suggest you try to follow the Bounty in Bountrust, there are lots of legit Bounty and so far they always pay.
You can follow the channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
As I wrote earlier, the main reason is the greed of the leaders of crypto projects, now everything changes into crypto, reorganization is taking place. The market will be cleared of bad projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
This year is the year that is less good for crypto, including ICO. the value is always down and hauled off a scam project also became a major issue in this year. only capable of selectively and can survive in any circumstances that are to be produced in this time. However, if you follow no clarity then question again at least to the manager who knows. If indeed there is no definitive answer then forget it because it is a scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
I recently in the crypto space of bounty campaigns, but I'm lucky for good and solid projects. Now I'm participating in the signature campaign in one good project. Well considered this project and will be invested in their tokens.
September 23, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
I think that all the same crypto projects should be more modest and collect not ten million and twenty million dollars, but much smaller amounts of money, which is enough for the project.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
this year is actually not so good for all bounty hunters. all bounty projects seem to become scam, but even if there's a lot of scam campaign, there are still some legit bounty campaign.
Sure, this is because there are too many projects coming in, no wonder there are scams and paused but there are some legit campaign but the payment always delayed for some reason, which makes the bounty hunter look like a beggar. We are told to be patient with the specified time, and yes it can be accepted, but the delay after a long delay is a bad thing.
Activity: 845
September 19, 2018, 10:12:41 AM
Only one project out of a hundred can really make a profit, the rest of the crypto projects simply can not imagine anything of itself, it's very difficult to find a good project, since scammers are smarter and more inventive.

It could be said, this is because of the increasing number of projects and the ease with which people make coins and tokens, everyone certainly speculates that making coins or tokens makes them rich, and I hope that regulations will be made which regulate the manufacture of crypto and ICO.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
September 19, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Yeah alot of ICO this year is like that and it is not good for us bountyhunters because they are just wasting our time and effort, thats why we carefully need to research about the project and the team to avoid this kind of scam project, hope that this incoming 2019 all of the project will become successful, and not run away.
Activity: 267
September 19, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
I think bounty and ICO are one. If a ICO is a hoax. Then the reward is not rewarded. This situation often happened before. Mainly the supervision is stricter now. Many projects are used to deceive people. So. If you want to make a reward. Or find a reliable bounty manager.

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
A lot of this year's ICO has been like that, and I think the main reason is that the depressed market is what's happening today. But few ICO projects have been successful this year.
Activity: 156
September 19, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
Only one project out of a hundred can really make a profit, the rest of the crypto projects simply can not imagine anything of itself, it's very difficult to find a good project, since scammers are smarter and more inventive.
Swindlers and the truth become more cunning and more inventive. Good projects do not want to be started at such situation in the market, and swindlers raise money from investors meanwhile.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 19, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
I guess it is because of the early projects that focuses on solidity and creating of coins and tokens. For me because of this project and ICO production so many people are now having a chance to create their own project or coin or token in much easy way and scam people on this. In the other hand, vise versa, the project is the one who was scammed by partners sometimes we don't look only on the one side.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
Then we need to do more and more research and studies before joining nay ICO projects.
This will give us more percentage to have a successful one.
A legit ICO is a must to sustain the profit in the future. SCAM ICO will give us shit.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 18, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
this year is actually not so good for all bounty hunters. all bounty projects seem to become scam, but even if there's a lot of scam campaign, there are still some legit bounty campaign.
Activity: 324
September 18, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
I think that not projects are scams but their number really increases daily. To my mind, it is better to avoid taking part in the projects that are not reliable. To my mind, it is necessary to check each project
Activity: 293
September 18, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
I agree that today there are many scam projects that's why I prefer to trade on my own and not depend on the projects which may turn out to be scams. I trust only the recommendations of my friends
September 18, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
Where there is money there are always scammers who try to take this money from you. As it turned out, 95 percent of crypto projects, scammers. Pay attention to the development team, go out with them for communication.
Pages:
Jump to: