Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 20. (Read 26068 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

more and more scam projects, and this is very detrimental to us, we have lost so much money because of scam projects, why crypto just keep quiet, this is outrageous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 05, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
I guess there was no cryptocurrency enthusiast that didn't face scam projects. I wonder why the Ethereum team isn't still developing anything to make ICO business model safer.
Activity: 115
September 05, 2018, 04:29:15 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

I think before you draw conclusions about projects in general - you need to participate in dozens of projects. And as for this year, it seems to me that it turned out to be bad for the crypto currency
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 04:27:52 PM
unfortunately it is true and there are really more and more scam ico and bounties. probably this will only change once the fraudsters have driven away the last investor. i'd be really happy if there was finally a better regulation for ico.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
I agreed scam ICO are many this year more than last year, you just have to do some research . I'm just hoping that in future something should be done about it .
Activity: 725
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
the fact that the company does not pay for a long time is not a sign of the bench, but you need to see whether the company works, I participated in Morpheus they collected 10mln and threw the bounty there are no payments so far and this time about 5 months
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects and often the price in the market is much lower than the ICO price. I now prefer to invest in ETH or BTC.
Activity: 124
September 04, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
Therefore, I always check all the information about the company and the project.  Now it's really easy to lose money by investing in ICO.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 06:05:36 AM
Try to choose good projects. Bounty companies, as well as ICO are now a big pile, and only a few projects are worth attention. You can also follow the proven managers of bounty companies. And everything depends only from you, and you should keep your eyes open.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 04, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
I increasingly face fraud. It makes me very sad because I'm beginning to lose faith in the crypto currency and the ICO industry. I'm waiting for a trend change.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
Currently almost 70% of the ICO projects are fraudulent, there are a lot of scam projects going on in the market and they take away many of the assets of investors, so be extra careful if they We are young in experience
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
When I perused through the bounties thread I was baffled with the outrageous numbers of bounty there, its obvious that there is likelihood of having some scam ICOs right there and most of the them perfect their websites, rating, reviews, white papers etc such that an unsuspecting investors will easily be tricked into investing with them and also look catchy to bounty hunters in a long run turns out to be scam.
Activity: 148
September 04, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
Maybe by looking at 2017 cryptocurrency is good, they think making a scam ICO is very easy to take advantage of so large, for now to be more careful in determining the ICO if you want to invest in an ICO, you better invest long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
In 2017, every project gave very good profits to investors, then it was not worth thinking about as a sholova, just invest and make a profit. Now everything has changed, now we have to study crypto projects before investing, and so everyone began to understand how much there is in the market of crypto Scam projects.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
This is simply because the developers of some projects are as irresponsible to their work as the team working on the project. I think that you should just try to choose the highest quality projects
I think so too, the solution would be to avoid giving importance to those lame projects and just focus on the ones that look promising and unique.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
Scam is a big problem in the crypt-currency world, many projects today are scam projects in their essence, because now very many projects are only engaged in collecting money, they do not understand anything anymore.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
More and more crypto projects are scammers, and the number of scammers is increasing, so be careful. Because of the fact that you can collect a lot of money in a short time, the market is filled with scammers.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
I have ceased to take part in ico projects, it doesn't make sense to buy coins now as risk to lose all the investments are too high, in programs of bounty and airdrop also the chance to earn herds is very low in comparison with last year.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 29, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects and that's why some people prefer not to take risks and buy coins on the market.
But maybe it's good. The more people withdraw, the less incentive it will be for the scammers to even start their fraudulent projects. It's negatively affecting the market, but at the same time, separating grain from chaff.   
Investors must be a smart person before try to invest in the ico and recently there was an ico called able has become the scam project and the developer has been erasing all of the social chat group to interact with the investors. I just think that's only collecting a little money from the investors. what a greedy scammer.
Knowing that the project they've created will went to nothing so even in a small amount of benefits they will grab any opportunities, scam project is almost every side of this sphere, we really needs to research deeper and knows the possible risk, before we put away our hard earned money into any project that we think can bring something good and always be vigilant.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
the scam has indeed become the risks surely exist. in both, ICO and bounty scam will definitely happen and this sometimes makes a lot of investors or the bounty hunter becomes upset with the situation. avoid this kind of scam is also not an easy matter. analysis alone is not enough to be able to distinguish these two things.
Pages:
Jump to: