Pages:
Author

Topic: More Damages to Crypto Market - page 4. (Read 963 times)

copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
March 13, 2020, 05:14:01 PM
It's better to hope that the while thing will be settled before May and then we can see positive move upward. For now we don't know how far it will go. But maybe the market will swing a little before we see any change in trend.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
March 13, 2020, 04:40:18 PM
Coronavirus has dealt world economy a blow. Traditional markets are crashing, digital currency is taking major hit. I do hope we come to the end of this nightmare.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
March 13, 2020, 02:18:54 AM
Relax, this is still Q1 2020 and the end of the year is still long, this are unexpected because almost all markets have decreased including crypto which is almost 40-50% in just one day. Indeed this is very surprising and it's my first time seeing a price drop that is very far away, it's just that I believe everything will pass and crypto will again experience price increases.
You are right, this short period of decline certainly surprised many people. but for those who already understand how the crypto market works they will stay calm and look for ways to find more profits.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 13, 2020, 02:08:40 AM
It seems like the virus was intentionally unleased to destroy stock market for a while, I suspect China, it was intentionally done, I just don't expect it to affect crypto this badly, in few months more I expect everything to be back to normal, hopefully

so there is a chance that other virus on the past were also released intentionaly for some purpose ? and one of those was to crash the economy or the financial market ? maybe yes because in this way they can buy more stocks or assets  . then suddenly they will announce a cure after thier evil plan was done  .  these people are crazy that they do something that is crazy and dangerous just for the sake of thier own satisfaction .  more and more damage are dealt every single day and cryptos are also suffering with it . this is sad to those who are expecting for a bull run because what they see right now is much worst than they expected
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 12, 2020, 11:56:16 PM
Either coronavirus or not, this is meant to happen, it's just like history repeating itself, coronavirus is just a coincidence to the crypto market. But I think it's time for the panic to stop, let's be patient and the market will bounce back. There is coronavirus, yes! It affected market, yes! But the panic is too much. Am sure the market will be back in matter of months. It's just to be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
March 13, 2020, 01:57:04 AM
It seems like the virus was intentionally unleased to destroy stock market for a while, I suspect China, it was intentionally done, I just don't expect it to affect crypto this badly, in few months more I expect everything to be back to normal, hopefully
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
March 13, 2020, 12:15:00 AM
Relax, this is still Q1 2020 and the end of the year is still long, this are unexpected because almost all markets have decreased including crypto which is almost 40-50% in just one day. Indeed this is very surprising and it's my first time seeing a price drop that is very far away, it's just that I believe everything will pass and crypto will again experience price increases.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
March 12, 2020, 11:49:28 PM
Whatever happens, the blockchain and bitcoin have so far shown good results and are still developing well. This virus is also not a cause for concern. Just now continue another sale of the crypt and soon it will grow in price again.

In terms of development it is improving. The market needs  activity and those are comes from establishment that uses crypto. If those establishments are affected due to the decrease of people on the street then obviously it will also affect the market. We cant blame those people reacting to it as this event is truly scary for our lives. I believe it will also recover but the process isnt fast and it will take time until everything will be back again to normal.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
March 12, 2020, 11:38:48 PM
If this Coronavirus of a thing continues like this then do not expect anything good from Bitcoin halving in May or after May because it seems Bitcoin will keep going down from now on, damn no one saw this coming either way, I never expected a new virus to change the fate of Bitcoin and crypto market this year, the very year I've been waiting for, so sad  Undecided
Not only crypto that experienced a decline, stocks and fiat currencies also experienced the same thing
I don't think we need to worry about this, because I'm sure this won't last long
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
March 12, 2020, 10:28:47 PM
If this Coronavirus of a thing continues like this then do not expect anything good from Bitcoin halving in May or after May because it seems Bitcoin will keep going down from now on, damn no one saw this coming either way, I never expected a new virus to change the fate of Bitcoin and crypto market this year, the very year I've been waiting for, so sad  Undecided

I don't understand why we tend to attribute every reduction in the value of Bitcoin to something negative. In my opinion, it's not always the case. Infact volatility and instability are attributes of the market and when we see such, we should know that the market is just being herself.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 12, 2020, 09:13:51 PM
Whatever happens, the blockchain and bitcoin have so far shown good results and are still developing well. This virus is also not a cause for concern. Just now continue another sale of the crypt and soon it will grow in price again.
I will wait until the epidemic can end to decide to invest because if you choose to buy now, you will face a lot of great risks during this time. This is a period of time that no one wants and it is certain that the entire crypto market will remain in the bear market.

Today the price of Bitcoin continues to drop to $4400 and if there is no recovery today, it is possible that the $3,000 price level will repeat again this year.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 12, 2020, 10:10:19 PM
This virus will not stop and will last for few months like SARS, so I don't think BTC will go up soon in this year.
Well I hope it wont happen. I cant believe because of this virus all of our expectation for this year will going to vanish. Nevertheless if you're a long term hodler this is not an issue.

Many people are running out of savings so they started to spend
Indeed or they are afraid of further losses with their investment so they decided to convert to fiat. The fact that people need cash now to buy goods are understandable thats why its reflecting in crypto market.
Activity: 115
Merit: 12
March 12, 2020, 09:51:26 PM
This virus will not stop and will last for few months like SARS, so I don't think BTC will go up soon in this year.

Many people are running out of savings so they started to spend, I thought on this drop but not at this value.
Activity: 645
March 12, 2020, 07:38:35 PM
All coins have now fallen very much in value. There's nothing wrong with it. Their cost will soon be recaptured and so now is the time to make purchases.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 12, 2020, 07:34:38 PM
In this case blockchain will still alive for long time, fear and panic that caused market dumped. different with previous dump that caused by regulation in many countries.bitcoin and blockchain regularly accepted in several big countries and it mean they will legalize crypto market which is has good impact.  and now ,coronan viruses only make temporary effect in crypto market.
Activity: 921
March 12, 2020, 07:11:37 PM
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 12, 2020, 06:38:23 PM
It is not only bitcoin that is taking the hit. Almost every altcoin are also dropping red and are in a far more worse condition. Look at the stock market also. Its all red. None of us expected this to happen, but yeah, it did end up happening. This is why we all say the crypto market is unpredictable.
Well, there are still more than two months left before the halving takes place. This might change during this time (since the market is unpredictable). So it is better to start investing now instead of regretting later Wink.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
March 12, 2020, 06:00:48 PM
If this Coronavirus of a thing continues like this then do not expect anything good from Bitcoin halving in May or after May because it seems Bitcoin will keep going down from now on, damn no one saw this coming either way, I never expected a new virus to change the fate of Bitcoin and crypto market this year, the very year I've been waiting for, so sad  Undecided

From where i stand, i don't see the market gaining any surge as this downtrend isn't being experienced by just cryptocurrency sector but the entire world's commerce. The best thing is to hodl and be optimistic if your holding is already in massive dip, but if your loss is still manageable, it is advisable you tether as the market still shows potentials for more dip
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 12, 2020, 04:44:41 PM
Do not panic. Stay positive thinking friends, it's too early to give up, we never really know what happened. This downtrend can be an opportunity for us to gather more, but it needs proper consideration and strategy because the risk is high, I am also trapped and choose to survive. I am sure if the basis has been reached there will be a bounce and new trends will come. Covid 19 not only affected crypto but almost the entire stock market and commodity trading, quite bad indeed but this storm must have passed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 12, 2020, 04:40:28 PM
As far now everything correlated with the corona out break but if the the virus under control and people wants to invest their capital back will trigger the price again to back and more than before.Hopefully the medicine for the virus will be found soon or else there will be another financial crisis like 2008 and could be fall of crypto market? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: