Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 34. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
yes most of them are currently shitcoins but not all of them. just that people lately are able to detect shitcoins when they see one. so few crypto traders especially newbie's seem to bag them Grin Grin
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 04:35:01 PM
your thoughts are okay but to much for me. zero is a big thing to say all alts. they are working for something, maybe they achieve their goals maybe not.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 06, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
We have to make a deep research on the projects before investing into them. The most important is the project vision and the team if they are capable to develop the project. The market is doing the evaluation  of the projects and many of them can go near  to zero if no proper development or there is no active team behind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
September 06, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

The most altcoin projects were failed because of they had bad concept, potentially scam, or maybe they had same concept ideas just like the other ICOs.
Activity: 574
September 06, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
I do not think that the situation with the altcoys is so bad. Many projects after the ICO are dead, but they work because they take a lot of time to develop with our bureaucratic system. Their results they will show only after a few years. And many projects are really very promising and useful.

In fact, the situation with altcoins is simply awful, and most of them will never recover. As for the etherium, he urgently needs help. I hope the projects will start using other platforms to raise funds.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
You see, just now there are so many of these coins already, that no one knows which of the Altcoins are promising. They are gradually depreciating. The competition is very strong Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 06, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

The ecosystem is not always te problem, some projects successfully complete their goals of developing the environment needed for their token use but the token still is worth  noting, the obvious tin is that in most cases new token is not needed. I think that icos should concentrate of making tokens which are made to give investors some part of their profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
Well, if you're talking about their fair value, I agree with you. At the moment, there are many projects that have a lot of questions. 
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
It is anything but difficult to creat an erc20 token and we cannot stop those individuals attempting to trick individuals. Utilize altoins to get some eth yet we as in online cash we have to take mind our assets and use for we think justified, despite all the trouble. Dont biy an altcoin with just expectation. Truly altcoins is great however sympathetically pick and seperate the best and not trick
Activity: 146
September 06, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
This is the stage of price correction and we can see a lot of scam project out there listed in exchange, and no one buying their coin so there is no value and just stay there. I can see a lot of New listed ico in exchange that their price when get listed is below to their ico price. In this case many investors nowadays are difficult to invest.and besides we are in bear market at the moment.
Activity: 616
September 06, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
Yes, it really is, because now many projects are very much like a scam, since now most developers just give their powers, and this obviously can seem like a scaffold. Is this not so? Think it might be different?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 06, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
Some coins are fated to dye because maybe they don't have a good project behind them. I am not selling my coins because I researched before I invested and I do believe in these projects
Activity: 290
September 06, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
there are useless altcoins that will naturally die, but there are also valuable cryptocurrencies with excellent technologies, such as ETH.

Usually the coins that are easily to die are those shit coins, their project is a pure trash, their team is worthless and doesn't even care about their project to go for nothing. Having this kinds of altcoins is heartbreaking, you put a lot of efforts in their bounty or airdrop but at the end, you didn't know that their project is all for nothing.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 01:58:42 AM
I agree that most of alts are worth nothing cause they don't have any MVP or willings to develop after they get money from ICO. With no regulations scam will live forever:)
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 01:56:30 AM
there are useless altcoins that will naturally die, but there are also valuable cryptocurrencies with excellent technologies, such as ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 05, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
Its not easy to eliminate other shit coins because they pay all the expenses to make their coin/token registered. Also, there are so many investors who support their vision... but the sad part is the development and other stuff like marketing and advertising is too slow and doing nothing. But overall, many altcoins is useless because of lack in service and development of system, some are scam and fraud project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 05, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
I do not think that the situation with the altcoys is so bad. Many projects after the ICO are dead, but they work because they take a lot of time to develop with our bureaucratic system. Their results they will show only after a few years. And many projects are really very promising and useful.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:02:48 AM
There are approximately 1900 cryptocurrency in the world but 90% end up in garbage, I think this failure occurs because the system built by the company is not strong and with less professional management so that the altcoin price is zero.
Activity: 826
September 05, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
I hope such downtrend like nowadays is very useful for eliminating most of this worthless altcoin projects and become a new era for smart ICO with real products.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:44:38 AM
This one of the motive i vacuum to sign up for the bounty, due to the fact a lot of it well-known most effective zonk and simply desire it is going to be treasured sooner or later. So i switch into buying and selling so maintain stay in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: