Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 29. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 25, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is absolutely true. But I think now the situation is improving and becoming less of a scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
well this year we learn the hard way. we now know most of  the project are empty shell. no development support, no coin created, just some people selling some useless coin. 1 of the reason market crush is due to developer themselves cash out their investor money and  leave investor nothing. seen this many times in Hong Kong Stock market. people selling house, cars, heirlooms, empty their saving just to gamble on the market. at the end, they got nothing. tragic truth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

There is indeed some truth in such statements. Now the crypto market is experiencing very difficult times, so many altcoins do not develop. I believe that from next year we can see a gradual improvement in the situation. Although with due diligence you can find promising and successful projects even now.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Yes. I agree with you. Most altcoins are scams, and scams! Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of ico projects.
Scams are usually profiting from people that don't read into a project. Reading the project then investing goes far.
A lot of people investing after reading the column "gainers and loosers" on coinmarketcap. To read and research is too difficult, they are here for quick and easy money.
Activity: 322
October 22, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
Yes, you are right and it became obvious that people stopped investing their money in all known projects, investors became more selective!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
October 21, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
yes, because they failed to compete with other coins, the role of promoters is very influential on the development of the community and the price of a coin, so a solid community is needed, which is accompanied by the development of a project that is always up to date so investors still want to join into the coin community
Activity: 268
October 21, 2018, 02:17:17 AM
Yes. I agree with you. Most altcoins are scams, and scams! Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of ico projects.
Scams are usually profiting from people that don't read into a project. Reading the project then investing goes far.
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 17, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
Poor implementation of the project. The team does only want to make some money out from the contributors rather than realizing the project that may costly and ROI will take some time to recover. Some of the investors are dumping also because the team had failed their expectations of the said project.

This will vary because there are some project that are now working and some investors was able to profit.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 11:43:46 AM
That often happens, because it depends on the requests and offers that occur on tokens or coins. The promoter should also take part in this role. All need processes to be more valuable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
It does not mean that these coins are trash. Du to the current market situations, investors only trust in Bitcoin, because it is the most stable coin at the moment. So just wait for the green market and hodl these coins, if you have some. They will reach high prices during the bullish market.
Activity: 309
October 17, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
Yes that is true. This became a problem about half of the year or more. Since then i see lots of the talanted developers leaving their projects and i haven't heard of them from then. This is really sad phenomenon for crypto world
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
This is reasonable, lots of devs. those who left their projects when they were already making big profits, they preferred to make new projects rather than make their projects grow because managing old projects was difficult.
They might have left their projects because they found that making a coin is a lot of work. It makes sense why the price of most coins would be worth zero.
Activity: 166
October 14, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
Not all altcoins that have zero value are bad. Everything depends on the team behind their development. There are several altcoins like those in the top ranks, they have a team that is capable and worthy of being relied on. For the time being it has not been seen due to the crypto situation which still does not support to increase the price of the coin. But they have pretty good prospects in the future, and their potential is also feasible to be able to achieve high prices in the future.
They are worth that much for a reason. Most crypto investments are tied to a product that can be used by the client.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 11:28:34 PM
Not all altcoins that have zero value are bad. Everything depends on the team behind their development. There are several altcoins like those in the top ranks, they have a team that is capable and worthy of being relied on. For the time being it has not been seen due to the crypto situation which still does not support to increase the price of the coin. But they have pretty good prospects in the future, and their potential is also feasible to be able to achieve high prices in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
Now markets has already been dominated with so many ICO's, tokens, and useless projects, and the one who will suffer are the potential investors, and bounty hunters. People should think that having a scam project will greatly affect the market condition as a whole. I hope scammers would really think that money can be earn, but trust cannot.
Only few population in the world are into crypto, they are here because they want to make money that cannot be possible in outside world.
They know the risk is high, but they are willing to take it hoping they will be the early investors to be profitable when this will go mainstream.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 14, 2018, 01:32:13 AM
What you wait from everyday born coins with copy past code.
This years deep was good for peoples all start look inside more
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
Now markets has already been dominated with so many ICO's, tokens, and useless projects, and the one who will suffer are the potential investors, and bounty hunters. People should think that having a scam project will greatly affect the market condition as a whole. I hope scammers would really think that money can be earn, but trust cannot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 14, 2018, 01:21:30 AM
Most altcoins are doing fine ,not all of them are worth zero ,only the scam projects and pump dump projects are worth nothing now ,I believe this is the last year we will see people falling for fake ICOs because I sense people have wise up .
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
Yes,you are right because of so many ICO and altcoins now ,we can't avoid that most of them has no value that's sometimes makes the market down. The demand will scattered because every investors are investing in different coins instead of investing in just one or two digital coins.
Pages:
Jump to: