Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 45. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:02:12 AM
It depends on the purpose of the project and whether it will continue to grow or not. If a coin is produced only for promotion and exchange, then these projects will be zero. But there are coins that are made towards the future of application, which are always valid at any time because they are always evolving and evolving.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
this is not true at all. Market decides the price and it has. That's why altcoins have value. You can say what you want but as long as someone is PAYING for the altcoins. It has the value.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Its the one coin in 100 that will be worth something, wading through the sea of crap out there is the tough bit, and getting in at the right time as well.

Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
Some ICOs shut down when they collect enough money. They don't wanna develop their platform anymore. That's wrong decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 25, 2018, 05:51:43 AM
Well, lets not say most but its safer to say that some are worthless, the market is highly competitive and lots of focus is on quality, yt a number of alts especially n ones does not have as much value.

If it is worthless it is because you make it worthless...
Why cry about what you do
To many people believe it is the job of "other ones" to give value at tokens...
No,it is the token holders themselves you give the value and not someone in particularity.

My members and the token holders do it perfectly...
Activity: 203
July 25, 2018, 04:30:58 AM
Well, lets not say most but its safer to say that some are worthless, the market is highly competitive and lots of focus is on quality, yt a number of alts especially n ones does not have as much value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:05:48 AM
I have come across this more than once, especially with participation in the bounty campaign. I for my work I received tokens that cost a few cents ..
Activity: 177
July 25, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
You're right, but I'd like to add to that. There are unsuccessful projects that settle at the expense of investors, collect money and disappear, resting somewhere in Bali. I do not argue that the competition is huge, but they steal no less.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
It can not be denied if the number of altcoin that appears to allow a very tight competition in the world of crypto currency. Crypto currency that can not survive the competition will be left out in the market and have no price at all. Therefore, marketing strategy and promotion of a coin is very important to build public trust to coin more useful for wider society. If the coin-making team has no desire to develop a coin then the coin is less valuable in the market. Therefore in the creation of coins it should also be planned how the marketing strategy of the coins to be successful in the market.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
There are a few alts that will do well. But there are 1000s of alts now and most alts outside the Top 200 in Coinmarketcap and some even in the Top 200 are scams. Bitconnect was even in the Top 20!
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
July 25, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
not all of them, but I think there are tens or even hundreds that do not even have the selling volume, maybe because investors do not believe in the future of those project
Activity: 102
July 25, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
Yes, in my opinion, 18 years is a special year. It clears most of the worthless coins in this bear market. It is a good thing for me. It avoids many misunderstandings for our investors.
Activity: 85
July 25, 2018, 02:24:32 AM
because many projects are scams, because of them in the market a lot of trash . it is necessary that what would withdraw from circulation such altcoins
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:21:58 AM
agreed .may projects are failing .and the don't even care about project
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:05:59 AM
Cryptocurrency has no initial value or fair price. Cryptocurrency is cost so much for how much it is sold. Most of cryptocurrencies could be sold, even coins of projects without developers, without sites etc.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
Most altcoins that worth zero are those that cannot maintain their system, technology, development, market, and their community. those things are very essential to protect and control. The team must be professional so that they don't only let their token sold without maintaining the value. We may not say all altcoins, but yeah I also realize there are some not worth.
Activity: 137
July 25, 2018, 02:00:08 AM
Yes I've done many airdrops and recived many coins but most coins value is zero so I agree with you.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 01:57:29 AM
unfortunately this is true , most altcoins on the market just garbage ...
There's garbage everywhere. I think this is just a reminder of how not to make a token or just that there are a lot of people who are absolutely everywhere, even in the world of crypto-currencies, their activities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 25, 2018, 01:52:35 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Like what you said, most but not all. There are really emerging good projects that has been created or being created. Outdated technology will become obsolete. If you will not improve or innovate the project it will be forgotten and people will move on to a new one with greater feature. That's why most coin become zero value because there will be better one that will be created. If the innovation or improvement stops, your project will stop.
Activity: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
unfortunately this is true , most altcoins on the market just garbage ...
Pages:
Jump to: