Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 6. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 15, 2019, 07:23:38 PM
Not all of them have values for sure but am sure within them there are potential coins that have already made an impact and can readily do more with time and depending how the market conditions continue to improve So i think no coin is value 0 except from devs point of view who decide to leave it hanging
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
April 15, 2019, 06:36:41 PM
Some coins caused me big losses. I am very sad about this. Unfortunately, most alternative coins turn out to be rubbish.
Do not worry about that, and try to look for more appropriate altcoins. Maybe today's market is boring, but there is always a opportuinty to gain.
Just do deeper research.

Not deeper research. Do a smarter research. Usecase is important, team experience is important, community response is important. Don't be fooled by flashy websites and whitepaper.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 14, 2019, 08:30:57 PM
Some coins caused me big losses. I am very sad about this. Unfortunately, most alternative coins turn out to be rubbish.
Do not worry about that, and try to look for more appropriate altcoins. Maybe today's market is boring, but there is always a opportuinty to gain.
Just do deeper research.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
April 14, 2019, 07:32:52 PM
It is true that many Altcoin has no value at all since the team member itself stop developing the project or others that has been created just to trick people to invest and scammed them at the end. Scammers are lurking around in crypto space knowing the fact that they can have a quick profit on here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 14, 2019, 05:30:40 PM
If you are being told that most of the coins are worth nothing, it means you should take caution. By reason this, I do jot hold altcoins for too long before selling it out, if it is listed on good exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 14, 2019, 05:08:06 PM
Many altcoins are worth zero because many altcoins are never supposed to be created in the first place ,they have zero reasons to exist and yes in short time they will surely die off ,either scam or pump and dump tokens
there are indeed many altcoins that have no value because there are a lot of scams in crypto so we have to be careful when choosing projects.
In addition, in this condition the project is also difficult to develop because investors are not as many as before so it is natural that there are many altcoins with zero values.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 14, 2019, 04:22:52 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 14, 2019, 03:13:38 PM
Many altcoins are worth zero because many altcoins are never supposed to be created in the first place ,they have zero reasons to exist and yes in short time they will surely die off ,either scam or pump and dump tokens
Activity: 552
April 14, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
The profit generated from ICOs attracted a lot of developers and most of them truly had nothing to offer the world. They lie and steal ffrom other projects ideas, reword their whitepapers so they can be able to have their own ICO, knowing fully that the project they are creating is trully worth shit
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 14, 2019, 02:42:50 PM
Sometimes even on the cheapest coin you can earn a lot more than on the road. Due to the fact that a cheap coin jumps well and the expensive one is more stable. Here you can not guess.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
April 14, 2019, 02:21:48 PM
based on what I experienced when a project didn't have further development, it really sucks, they don't care about developing their project at all. only serious teams can develop projects in accordance with their work map and also have selling points on the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 14, 2019, 01:28:48 PM
It's been a long time since this topic was published. But the situation in the crypto industry has not changed. In the market a huge number of coins that are close to its zero value. They can not even affect the growth of BTC. I am sure that most of the projects that were in the past turned out to be a scam and have long forgotten about their product.
Activity: 672
April 14, 2019, 10:33:44 AM
Perhaps this can not happen, because today there is a dynamic to increase the price of cryptocurrency assets. I think that there are chances to increase the possibilities for our continued existence with you.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 13, 2019, 03:31:59 PM
Many investors don't believe in the ico project because they are a lot scam, so that last year was a dark year for the ico project, hopefully there will be a better change to save crypto
Thats the basic challenge we have with ICOs now. Investors had been victims of many scams, now they have lost confidence in ICOs. Most project that will raise money in short period with mere consideration of great teams are struggling to get softcap even partnership that had been verified. Altcoins are having few purchase and most exchanges are producing fake volumes to attract traders, however, all though gimmicks had been except for new traders.
Activity: 330
April 13, 2019, 03:17:51 PM
Well,  some Altcoins with a great features and future are worthy.....
Activity: 476
April 13, 2019, 03:10:55 PM
I believe that many of the altcoins were created to make money or are meaningless. Indeed, many altcoins have a fictional price, and in fact many of them are worth nothing.
Activity: 298
April 13, 2019, 02:52:31 PM
In terms of market value, I will agree that most altcoins are worth zero. Some are just in the crypto ecosystem to occupy space. Some of these coins have no specific purpose that aims to help the crypto ecosystem solve gaps in this ecosystem.
Activity: 546
April 13, 2019, 02:44:26 PM
If you think that some altcoins really worth zero, do not invest in them. I do not think that people must complain that they made mistakes. No one pushed them to buy tokens, which turned to be nothing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 13, 2019, 01:26:57 PM
Due to a large number of fraudulent projects, investors are very cautious in their investments. A long and serious selection of applicants. Therefore, many ICO projects remain unattended and cease to exist.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 13, 2019, 12:52:16 PM
Be patient my friend and you will see that it worth work and waiting. Crypto currencies cannot fall forever and one day they are going to raise from ashes and I hope you will be able to hold your digital assets till that moment.
Pages:
Jump to: