Pages:
Author

Topic: Most entertaining person on bitcointalk - POLL - 12 days - 3 votes per member - page 4. (Read 4718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Or maybe the Iranian government wasn't entirely cool with his scheme.

Being Iranian makes an awful lot of sense for his level of crazy, Persians are either really nice or more crazy than a clown on crack.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Damn. It's good eat up most my day in firing up my 208 users accounts so to vote for myself.  Grin Grin Grin

What accounts (if any?) is bruno posting on these days?

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I saw these in theyoungmillionaire’s signature! Voted! What an effective campaign. Lol.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
The most entertaining Bitcointalker is Bruno imo (it is unfortunate what happened lately btw...).
The list contains many good users but also some mentally retarded/low IQ boys and (banned) girl(s).
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
digaran hasn't become active lately

Maybe the Bitcointalk Mafia took him down.

Or maybe the Iranian government wasn't entirely cool with his scheme.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
digaran hasn't become active lately

Maybe the Bitcointalk Mafia took him down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Well my votes are for TMAN, pugman and Jet Cash. I also would like to vote hilariousandco and digaran but only three person are allowed and digaran hasn't become active lately so his entertaining points decreased a lot Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
^
for sure like it as well
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Anyway, my heart goes to Suchmoon, TMAN and the ever bamboozled Digaran.

i hope so cause crypto ain't very entertaining today  Roll Eyes  Grin

I too am here mainly for the drama and lulz. There's at least a couple Hollywood scripts that could come out of all the events that have taken place here over the years. Mark Zuckerberg is pretty boring compared to some of the cats nominated in that list.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

i hope so cause crypto ain't very entertaining today  Roll Eyes  Grin

oooh yeah reminds me that i

Cause cheap coins ain't not here to stay  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
I would like to vote for suchmoon,TMAN, pugman

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to suchmoon, hilariousetc / hilariousandco, and TMAN for trusting me to become their campaign manager.
Hey!!! Even The Young Millionaire needs to earn from signature campaigns. LOL  Grin

And I congratulations @theyoungmillionaire become campaign manager.
I am looking forward to the new bounty campaign from you
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
My vote goes to TMAN, digaran and pugman.  Grin

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to suchmoon, hilariousetc / hilariousandco, and TMAN for trusting me to become their campaign manager.
Hey!!! Even The Young Millionaire needs to earn from signature campaigns. LOL  Grin

@theyoungmillionaire, hey Mr. campaign manager, do you sell any TMAN's campaign merchandise?  Grin Cheesy

(while browsing to a meme page, I saw this. Loool)
legendary
~snip~ the earth is flat, and the planet is made out of cheese.

When does the cheese start cause I've eaten about a meter deep in my backyard and all I taste is shit and dirt!  I'm starting to doubt your cheese theory...

You're a victim of that infamous British humo(u)r. Everybody knows that the Moon is made out of cheese, not the Earth.

It all makes sense now! The Earth is a flat circle just like a cracker, because it is a cracker, and the Moon is the cheese. Our solar system is simply a galactic cheese-board.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

When does the cheese start cause I've eaten about a meter deep in my backyard and all I taste is shit and dirt!  I'm starting to doubt your cheese theory...

You're a victim of that infamous British humo(u)r. Everybody knows that the Moon is made out of cheese, not the Earth.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

When does the cheese start cause I've eaten about a meter deep in my backyard and all I taste is shit and dirt!  I'm starting to doubt your cheese theory...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I think this poll is just going to be a "crazy off" where the most crazy members come up on top. We all know how entertaining DannyHamiltons posts can be from a technical stand point, but he has no chance of winning when there's several members who swear down the earth is flat, and the planet is made out of cheese.

It's not just British sense of humour. It's any kind of  humour for non-native speakers, no matter the nationality of the humour. Double meaning, sarcasm and humour are difficult to understand even if you are proficient (and a non-native speaker).

I sometimes get it and sometimes not. Other times it takes me a while.
British humour is certainly something different to most nationalities. We can be incredibly dry. Some nationalities don't seem to get our "banter" either.

It has a lot to do with demographics - education, profession, occupation, race, ethnicity, gender, age, political leanings, income level, sex, sexual preference and marital status all influence humor.

It is not surprising that the type of humor on bitcointalk that is popular  is quite bold type humor.

Not being on the list doesn't make someone "not entertaining" but more of a niche entertainment. There are a few people that could have easily made it on the list that were not nominated. It just happened that their fans did not see the nomination thread or their names failed to be mentioned.  The likes of "theyoungmillionaire" are clearly entertaining. Like with any competition - not everyone that would be eligible (had they been nominated)  has been entered. But rather than having the entire list of members on bitcointalk to choose from a nomination process was held. Apart from a couple of surprises (members I hadn't heard of)  I knew which members were going to be in the lead.

Out of the 40 names on the list there are going to be some clear winners that have entertainment appeal to the most users.

But as the voting shows - there are some clear favorites that are competing for the crown.

Interesting link:
http://www.vulture.com/2011/04/the-myth-of-universal-humor.html

There's a poll of legends on this forum and I am not on it? Unfair!

The list of legends is here and you are on it at number 203:

https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=mostrecognized

Just under casascius so you are in esteemed company.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
There's a poll of legends on this forum and I am not on it? Unfair!
legendary
Some nationalities don't seem to get our "banter" either.

legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think this poll is just going to be a "crazy off" where the most crazy members come up on top. We all know how entertaining DannyHamiltons posts can be from a technical stand point, but he has no chance of winning when there's several members who swear down the earth is flat, and the planet is made out of cheese.

It's not just British sense of humour. It's any kind of  humour for non-native speakers, no matter the nationality of the humour. Double meaning, sarcasm and humour are difficult to understand even if you are proficient (and a non-native speaker).

I sometimes get it and sometimes not. Other times it takes me a while.
British humour is certainly something different to most nationalities. We can be incredibly dry. Some nationalities don't seem to get our "banter" either.

Shit, a good 90% of my posts I try to add humor and I fail about 99% of that! And a good 1% of the time They get offended at my joke! Cheesy

British humour is different, someone who understands the language and watches a lot of TV shows/Movies will get it. Being a non-native speaker, I find British humour quite funny. People don't really use that humour here, but then again its a rare thing for people to even use normal humour.

This thread is supposed to be with full of jokes, we only have people telling who they voted. Suckers. You didn't even vote for me.  Angry

Attempting to be facetious is just plain fail but I try anyway. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: