Pages:
Author

Topic: Most entertaining person on bitcointalk - POLL - 12 days - 3 votes per member - page 6. (Read 4718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
ENTERTAINING ??

nice to see some polls always FUN  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!

The prize?

Immunity to create several alts.

What do you mean by "immunity to create several alts"? As far as i know, all people have immunity to create several alts and it does not violate the rule of this forum. The alts can even join in a campaign but need to be on different campaign. Even some people on the list have some alts already till now.
Dude, are you feigning ignorance or you truly don't know that it's an offence to own an alt? It might not have been a problem from Genesis but there's something that says otherwise now somewhere in revelation here.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

You'd probably win the poll for the friendliest bitcointalk person. According to the poll you are 3x funnier / more entertaining than me.

He is actually infinitely funnier than you buddy.. hate to say it but 0 x 10,000,000,000 is still 0..  not being a dick for once as well!

You might have the Poll lead and be considered funny by some - but you have the charm of a burning orphanage.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

You'd probably win the poll for the friendliest bitcointalk person. According to the poll you are 3x funnier / more entertaining than me.

He is actually infinitely funnier than you buddy.. hate to say it but 0 x 10,000,000,000 is still 0..  not being a dick for once as well!

legendary
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
That must be a joke. Smiley
legendary
English humour is so misunderstood. I always though I was a serious poster.

I even sold the tinfoil hat when the price of aluminium was higher.

legendary
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
English humour is so misunderstood. I always though I was a serious poster.

I even sold the tinfoil hat when the price of aluminium was higher.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I do not know the half of names from the list, so I voted for I know the most. Vod, Jet Cash and The Pharmacist. Those people always was fun to some of comments and my own as well, but they never were rude as Lauda and TMAN, that's why I chose them.

Activity: 218
Merit: 12
I do not know the half of names from the list, so I voted for I know the most. Vod, Jet Cash and The Pharmacist. Those people always was fun to some of comments and my own as well, but they never were rude as Lauda and TMAN, that's why I chose them.
legendary
What about Brunos other 2 accounts? you didn't list them?

They didn't get nominated

Because they are the same user I can add them to his listing (I can edit names).

I don't know what is other alts are + I think one of his alts is currently used as collateral so not in his control.

I can't really tell why Vod isn't winning  Undecided

i must admit that vod is also god in that aspect. But probably 2nd on my list. QS is very much entertaining for me.

Tho I also love how vod and QS talk to each other on the reputation section lol.
It seems that TMAN is leading i guess i should be reading more of his posts

To get on the list required getting nominated. There are many other users that deserve to be on the list of entertaining people. But this is a poll for the most entertaining person on bitcointalk and the competition is tough.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
How are the values for your most recognized list calculated exactly? I don't know how I managed to pull #325, but I am interested in knowing what criteria are used when calculating the list, if possible. I looked around and didn't see any information regarding that, so apologies if I just missed it like a goof.

I was also a bit confused calculating the score but thanks to LoyceV, now everything is clear.

How are those recognition scores calculated
Recognition = (Activity Rank + Trust Rank + Merit Rank) / 3

In your case:
(775 + 538 + 1000) / 3 = 771
Your Trust Rank is set to 1000, because you don't make the Top 1000.
This Value 771 puts you at #913, shared with some other users.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
I voted Lauda because somehow he entertains me, Digaran and TMAN too.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
I can't really tell why Vod isn't winning  Undecided

i must admit that vod is also god in that aspect. But probably 2nd on my list. QS is very much entertaining for me.

Tho I also love how vod and QS talk to each other on the reputation section lol.
It seems that TMAN is leading i guess i should be reading more of his posts
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
For now the most voted is TMAN, but still I have voted quick seller he has entertained whole forum in different ways from much time and highlighted many interesting cases here!!

I guess LoyceV could also be a competitive nominee.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
What about Brunos other 2 accounts? you didn't list them?
legendary
I think those who aren't active anymore/haven't been active in a while should be removed.

Good luck to all the contestants.

They should have been removed by me prior to starting the poll since they were not eligible to be nominated. I take full responsibility for my incompetence.
Spelling mistakes, double listings and ineligible entrants. However I can't alter the poll because voting has already started. I doubt it will make any difference since there is already a decent lead by several people including yourself.

We could make it an annual event and next year we can appoint some competent scrutineers to supervise the circus poll.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
Wondering what will be the prize for the winner?

The prize?

Immunity to create several alts.

Nullius would've taken the crown were the dude not hibernating.

Anyway, my heart goes to Suchmoon, TMAN and the ever bamboozled Digaran.

What do you mean by "immunity to create several alts"? As far as i know, all people have immunity to create several alts and it does not violate the rule of this forum. The alts can even join in a campaign but need to be on different campaign. Even some people on the list have some alts already till now.

Voting closes: September 16, 2018, 06:39:33 PM
You missed it  Smiley

Whops, i did miss it. Sorry it is kinda bad habit of mine, and thanks for the answer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 172
I think you should be have organized your poll list by these ranking.   Smiley

https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=mostrecognized
Come on Vod, rankings in "bpip" are we all know about recognition. But here OP trying to find out the most entertaining person.

BTW I have voted for Vod, TMAN and suchmoon

How are the values for your most recognized list calculated exactly? I don't know how I managed to pull #325, but I am interested in knowing what criteria are used when calculating the list, if possible. I looked around and didn't see any information regarding that, so apologies if I just missed it like a goof.
It's calculated based on the equations in page 379, "Principia Mathematica" @bill gator. Let's see how Vod got his rank number 2,

• Pick the reg. num of Vod (30747)
  • Multiply by 2
  • Add 12
  • Substract 8
  • Devide by 2
  • Substract the reg. num of Vod

Here we got the rank of Vod = 2  Cheesy

Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
I can't really tell why Vod isn't winning  Undecided
How dare you post to Theymos that way??!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1pX359pQQQ

lock this thread before you get a negative feedback.

Like the professional rodeo riders than can hog tie super fast, I can leave negative feedback in 2.8 seconds.

looking for a 50 BTC Loan 6 homes as collateral ...
I'm looking for a refinance type deal
payback will be in cash/fiat so you will be
basically cashing out 50 btc for a refinance loan
holding 6 properties as collateral in  NY area
if your interested contact me for further info
greg@etrustfinance com
and I have other offer's like this one if anyone is interested

Wow - just last xmas you were begging for $5,000 to buy gifts, and now you own six houses?

Congrats on your success! 

You judge a person by his race I am gonna upload all your message you racist fool.

Why haven't you posted the prayer messages yet?  Is it because at no time did I judge you by race, but only by your beliefs?  Thinking you are gullible for believing in a god does not make me racist - it makes me intolerantSmiley

You are lucky - Vod forgives all, even foul mouth name callers like yourself!   Behave yourself for the next month, contribute to the community and don't ask for any more loans, and I can remove the negative trust.   You don't even need to pray to me. 

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
I vote for Spoetnik. Make him the moderator of the altcoin subforum hehehe.
Pages:
Jump to: