Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 13. (Read 13507 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 10:37:21 AM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

When you go to a store make sure you ask if they accept bitcoin. The reason they implement accepting it is because people ask for it. If they have never heard of it they might never look into it unless a few people ask if they accept it.

Same thing with apple pay or samsung pay or paypal, so many people asked about it and they implement it into stores, or the companies pay stores to implement it so people see what it is from the advertising signs that say "we accept paypal here". We need to pay some businesses to put signs out about bitcoin or ask them to use bitcoin and explain the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 29, 2017, 10:27:19 AM
Ofcourse dont expect that all people and shops already knows bitcoins,bitcoins is still at its early stage of being well knowned in the world wait untill it dominated all marktets and see if people dont know bitcoins Smiley
But I believe some of these changes will make people want to ask more questions as time goes on. Most people are so bound to wanting to see a proof before they do something without having to take the risk first or do more research themselves and that is what makes some of us even different from each other in this forum.

Most people took it serious right from the start and bought so much for themselves right from the start and now they are reaping the benefit while some never took it seriously because they failed to equip themselves with the knowledge of blockchain tech or were just too scared to take the risk. That is what will keep happening and a day will come when everyone just wants to be in at all cost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
September 29, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
In my country not all that bad. A lot of people know about bitcoin. Another thing is that they don't trust him and therefore don't want to invest money in it but that's another issue. As soon as the opportunity to earn bitcoins without investing, they will not miss their chance.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 08:10:38 AM
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I think it would be great if people who can invest big amount of money to bitcoin would know about bitcoin and it's potential. It would help bitcoin price to grow, which is good for those who started early in bitcoin. The more people who know about bitcoin the more investors bitcoin has. So, whether only few or many would know about it, I don't care as long as I'm earning.
Thanks for that perfect answer you gave Rozita.
The fact that bitcoin has gotten to this stage today is because we all know about it and what it has to offer and we decided to buy in at any cost. If we had not and no one bothered about it, it might still be hovering around $1 and probably most people would have just dumped the little they have now since there is no prospect and that is if anyone will even be ready to buy.

The more people get to know about bitcoin, the more the demand and the more the value increases, so Rozita may need to have a rethink on that statement.
Very well said! There is no other reason behind this much popularity and fame of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies but the awareness about them within the common people.

It is true that still many of us are unaware of this thing but even then we can always hope for the best. I think the number of people knowing about it will keep on increasing with each passing day.

Activity: 185
September 29, 2017, 07:09:34 AM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Some stores were only open to accept BTC because there no about 50% of people whom know what BTC is. The only stores that accept BTC are those people whom were updated about what it is. When I ask someone (my classmates specifically), they just say "what is it?". I conclude that the ones whose intact onto net is the one who has an idea about what Bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2017, 06:56:31 AM
Not only do most people not even know about bitcoin yet, but many of those who do know about bitcoin don't want anything to do with it. Mostly because of all the fud they've heard about bitcoin through mainstream media. These people will be the very last to adopt bitcoin and will only do so when the mainstream media tell them it is ok to. Sad really.
Activity: 173
September 29, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

Yes lots of people doesn't even know about bitcoin even here in country i had never encounter anyone knows about it. It would really take days months years before people would adopt the crypto currency. If the people are interested on internet and work online they would be the first to know about it and for sure they will show interest on bitcoin.

I think that this will take several months, not even several months. Bitcoin has already existed for many years, but some have not even heard of it, it spreads very slowly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 06:42:16 AM
yes many of them is in my country because bitcoin is not that long in the industry but some day it will be popular too.
That is true! Majority is still unaware of bitcoin. There are many different reasons. Those countries that are not well developed have relatively high percentage of ignorant. It is not their fault. Obviously, there cannot be any revelation about bitcoin. They need to communicate with others but communication links are not available most of the time. However, I have noticed an increase in the users of not only bitcoin but also altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
September 28, 2017, 03:48:49 PM
Because no one guides and teaches people what bitcoins are. Many people just discovered bitcoin because of the search.
That's right. If not for the news covering big crashes (and that's what's mostly being covered by the mainstream media) most of us wouldn't have a clue about bitcoin.
Don't count on the governments to educate you, they don't need BTC and won't spend money on promoting it. This will have to be a private initiative and will take a lot of time, because there's a pretty large number of misinformed people who still think it's a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 490
September 28, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

I agree, most people don't know what bitcoin is yet. My friends don't even know the real content of it. All they know is the they can pay bills through coins wallet. However, I's still trying to share them about what bitcoin is, some of them didn't believe me that they can earn, save and invest money through it. Some of them believed me and found it interesting. People nowadays are afraid to try new things that involves money because of scammers. But some people still tend to try new things for them to earn much more that what they expect.
so people bypass the crypto currency mail and do not understand I do not know you are nobody and do not try to explain something, Because these people generally will not accept and perceive Bitcoin not only in the near future But also in the future. I have already said many times that some currency is a currency only for a certain Circle of people. It is not necessary for all mankind to impose another opinion.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 28, 2017, 03:41:36 PM

I agree, most people don't know what bitcoin is yet. My friends don't even know the real content of it. All they know is the they can pay bills through coins wallet. However, I's still trying to share them about what bitcoin is, some of them didn't believe me that they can earn, save and invest money through it. Some of them believed me and found it interesting. People nowadays are afraid to try new things that involves money because of scammers. But some people still tend to try new things for them to earn much more that what they expect.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
September 28, 2017, 03:17:22 PM
Because no one guides and teaches people what bitcoins are. Many people just discovered bitcoin because of the search.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
September 28, 2017, 03:05:24 PM
It was so great for us that we know bitcoin, it was a big help this bitcoin into my life. So i will always fucos on these and if i dont have job yet well it have a bitcoin can easily earn money.
Yeah and we are lucky to know bitcoin the bad luck for those people who are not aware of the bitcoin and they are not taking the benefit of the bitcoin increasing worth. For me it is very important to use bitcoin because it is the source of income for me. I always try to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and to tell the people who don’t know about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
September 28, 2017, 01:49:47 PM
Many people doesn't know about bitcoins yet this shows that bitcoins are not that famous.Many countries hadn't made bitcoins legal or given a statement about bitcoins.But recently numbers of user and investors has been increasing die to high spike in price from $900 to $4800, bitcoins price mostly depends on it's demand from people so it's a good think that people are knowing about bitcoins.If we think bitcoins are still in developing stage and is a new form of currency therefore it would take at least 5 to 10 years to get recognised globally by everyone.
Activity: 203
September 28, 2017, 01:12:11 PM
Yeah, when Bitcoin will become the premium way for people to pay online because of lower fees and many other advantages, as well for all people wanting to send money to their family abroad, price will rock for sure !

Yes thats true most of the people will llok for bitcoin and learn how to earn here, for me its not a disadvantage for since bitcoin price will definitely increase since by that time bitcoin has storing huge numbers of users which is not totally bad, but lets accept that the opportunity for to join bounties and recieve credentils will bee lessen since the demand for it was high and moderators are not that huge in numbers, and I think the reason most of the people didnt know this for now because bitcoin is not yet been advertised in social media and television.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 12:34:27 PM
Well it is true that not all people in this world knows everything about bitcoin because bitcoin is invisible in its information, it is only revealed when people try to convince to use bitcoin to other people. But as of today bitcoin is becoming more famous unlike last year, bitcoin users started to increase every month.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 05:37:58 AM
yes many of them is in my country because bitcoin is not that long in the industry but some day it will be popular too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 28, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

Maybe in the future, a lot of people and establishments would allow bitcoin as payment for transactions. Bitcoin is easy to use and accessible. It can make transactions easy, and since it's price is volatile, it can provide more profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 28, 2017, 05:16:20 AM

I agree with you, there are still a few people who know about bitcoin as well as stores that receive payment with bitcoin. So we are lucky enough to know the bitcoin first  Grin
Indeed, we are lucky to know bitcoin first because you can see that there are still a low percentage of people who know bitcoin and i think that it is still a good opportunity for us to become rich with bitcoin because if bitcoin will go mainstream then the price will climb up so high and that is when we will become the happiest investor because we can start securing profit in that time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 28, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

I agree with you, there are still a few people who know about bitcoin as well as stores that receive payment with bitcoin. So we are lucky enough to know the bitcoin first  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: