Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 8. (Read 13505 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

That is true a lot of people doesn’t even know that bitcoin exist a good example is me none of my friends and even the community around me discussed and share about bitcoin i never heard anyone in my place that they knew bitcoin. Me and family knows about it and we discussed it.
yes i agree but it said to be that bitcoin is not really publish some people didnt know how and what is this bitcoin do.
We don't need to rush things for bitcoin to get popular or famous as soon as possible because the developers of bitcoin still needs a lot of time before they fully introduced bitcoin to the people. Even most of the people doesn't know this yet, it will be easy for bitcoin to be popular in the future because it is so easy to be done using the internet also like social media sites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Ya Its odd people on forums, / internet are claiming bitcoin is huge.  Most of the people I know in real life have no idea what it is.  WE are still in the VERY early stages of crypto coins.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

That is true a lot of people doesn’t even know that bitcoin exist a good example is me none of my friends and even the community around me discussed and share about bitcoin i never heard anyone in my place that they knew bitcoin. Me and family knows about it and we discussed it.
yes i agree but it said to be that bitcoin is not really publish some people didnt know how and what is this bitcoin do.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I agreed, lets say i have 50 friends only 5-7 person know about Bitcoin, for me there's two side opportunity for us already know Bitcoin.
First we get more opportunity to get more Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Second the bad side in real life Bitcoin and Altcoins will grew slowly because only a few people knew it.
But don't worry soon or late Bitcoin and Altcoins will replace physic money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Well, the thing is now I think Bitcoin missed a major opportunity. Because now all these altcoins are happening and BTC already split into BCC, and now we are about to have another split from segwit1x to segwit2x now.... The Bitcoin dominance is going down with each passing month, and another split is going to make the "main bitcoin chain"lose even more dominance.

Iam worried about BTC future. If this split happens and another one happens in another year, stick a fork in it for mass adoption. People will be too confused seeing 3 ofr 4 or 5 bitcoins...
Activity: 709
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
is it true?  if so then we should introduce them with bitcoin.  many people are around us who was very poor, unable to buy food & fulfil their basis need. we can help them to improvement with bitcoin....
Activity: 504
Think of it as a game. We are the beta testers of a new game. We get to experience the bugs and errors of bitcoin first and thrn it'll onky be released once it is complete and bug free, but we still keep our benefits. We are the early reapers of bitcoin's benefits do when the final version of bitcoin is released, we 'beta testers' know how bitcoin works and how it moves. We have the earliest advantage over the consumers who just knew bitcoins.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
It is true that most of the people dont have any idea what bitcoin is. They dont even know that bitcoin exist. Those people who are techy or have prior knowledge computers are those people who knew bitcoin well. And some people, they just heard it to their friends or relatives and recommend it to them.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Bingo. I get annoyed hearing it so much among bitcoiners so often, but it's very true: we are still early adopters. IMO, scoop up all the coins you still can, and be mindful of opportunities in altcoins to accumulate more bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere, and I'm very confident that Bitcoin will remain the king that rules them all.

It's really reassuring to know that even if I thought I was too late to be in the world of cryptocurrency, I'm still on its early stage. I do hope I'll be able to hodl more bitcoins than what I have today. I do believe that this will be the future of currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Still there are many don't know what it is and where its used for. Even yesterday i was explaining to my friend what am doing and its benefits and growth. They are not believing there are such things happening and shocking about its growth. I took example as it's like a gold the bitcoin have some value that could fluctuating at any time and currently
That is a common reaction from a friend to be shocked by the growth of bitcoin and for sure they will doubt it because it is a huge gain from bitcoin and it is not possible for any type of investment that is available in a country but if you will tell them a great explanation why bitcoin gets a very fast growth from the very start then they will surely understand it.
Activity: 714
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Some people are already heared about bitcoin but they just ignored it because sound weird at first, some are well explained to them but they ignored because they would think bitcoin is difficult to handle and risky. But maybe if the government will support and adopt bitcoin it can be more easily to discuss  to the people because government will create massive of advertisement and support programs so that it can be sucessfully introduced.

Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
For those learning:
bitcoin 101:https://youtu.be/Bhe61JaNFLU
history of money/centralbanks: https://vimeo.com/8757743 or link2 https://youtu.be/UrJGlXEs8nI

Bitcoin has freed, continuing to free, and tomorrow will still free many people globally from the centrally controlled debt-based fiat system that confiscates your wealth with inflation and tax. Bitcoin is a TRUE savings vehicle. Buying Real Estate, Hospital healthcare, Global traveling, College Education gets cheaper as you hold Bitcoin.

And it has become clear that...
Bitcoin CANNOT be controlled.

Bitcoin cannot be made legal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin cannot be made illegal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Central banks already control and manipulate Stocks, Real Estate, Gold, Interest Rates.

Bitcoin reached escape velocity 4-years ago in 2013 which means it cannot be stopped - cannot make it illegal or legal - governments/banks do not matter.

On the opposite end of the spectrum the global fiat (US Dollars, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, etc) bubble system broke a couple of decades ago.

Fiat around the world is forced to inflate issuance as its heavily infested, burdened and broken with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance loss-events
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)
-using enforcement labor to freeze accounts and assets and take away your money
-costs of auditors and budgetors and accountants to governments and businesses

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-country-are-you-from-here-list-thirty-popular-bitcoin-countries-for-trade-1853019

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BLOWING BUBBLES OF EXTRA FIAT MONEY AROUND THE WORLD? (PLEASE NO MORE USD, EUROS, JAPANESE YENS, INDIAN RUPEES, CHINESE YUAN, MEXICAN PESOS - PLEASE STOP INFLATING AND MAKING BITCOIN SO VALUABLE)...stop this pumping

https://macromon.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-chart-that-floats-overvaluation/
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes, it is true if my cousin did not introduce me this I am one of the people who don't know about bitcoin and I think only few here in my place who don't have knowledge about it...
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
I think some person already heard the bitcoin but they don’t know yet the important and use, they don’t believe. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Still there are many don't know what it is and where its used for. Even yesterday i was explaining to my friend what am doing and its benefits and growth. They are not believing there are such things happening and shocking about its growth. I took example as it's like a gold the bitcoin have some value that could fluctuating at any time and currently
Activity: 182
Merit: 147

Where I come from, when you say Bitcoin people will give you a questionning reaction. I think in third world countries, Bitcoin has yet to flourish. It is a platform that is accessible only to those who belong to the high society due to its complexity. Average people like me can also learn about Bitcoin, but it truly takes time to actually get involved in it because of the assurance that it is legit and that its advantages are redeemable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

A lot of people still dont know about the system of bitcoin and some people who know bitcoin already and yet afraid to get involved. I personally witnessed people that after making research about bitcoin they still not convinced to invest, well time will come that they will realized that they should start using it year ago.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
Many people doesn't know about bitcoins yet this shows that bitcoins are not that famous.Many countries hadn't made bitcoins legal or given a statement about bitcoins.But recently numbers of user and investors has been increasing die to high spike in price from $900 to $4800, bitcoins price mostly depends on it's demand from people so it's a good think that people are knowing about bitcoins.If we think bitcoins are still in developing stage and is a new form of currency therefore it would take at least 5 to 10 years to get recognised globally by everyone.
Yes bitcoin is most popular coin of this time and everybody is talking about it around me and proper advertisement is needed, and those who knows about it shows some serious interest to it basically it is started from the west and the whole world follows west and now everyone around the west and also in east is adopting it because they know it is the beneficial and it can give them economic stability.
Yes now this time bitcoin is so popular and everyone talking about all around because everyone need bitcoin and there are too many follower of bitcoin now this bitcoin bitcoin use worldwide.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Yes it is true we are lucky because we know bitcoin unlike them and we can see if we only knew about bitcoin sooner we will be rich by now. Well people doesn't get interested in things that they don't know will benefit them. But if only they knew about bitcoin, what kind of things it can do I think they will find their way to learn about bitcoin by themselves.
Yeah that is true, we are lucky enough to discover bitcoin even though we are little too late right? but we are also lucky to discover it and be a part of this new era earlier compared to others who don't know and is just about to know the beauty of what bitcoin can give to one person. But I know for a fact that in time more and more people will know about cryptocurrencies especially now that it is acquiring a lot of attention.
I feel sorry for those who still don’t know about such an amazing and profit giving thing, and it will only be possible to spread knowledge about bitcoin is through proper channel advertisement and a lot of things are available like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and if this will be done everyone will enjoy its benefit and world will be better place to live in.
about 98% people have knowledge about bitcoins and they are also investing in bitcoins because it is the most trustable cryptocurrency ever made so if you are looking for easiest and trust able way to earn money than Bitcoins should be your only choice.
Pages:
Jump to: