Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 6. (Read 13506 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Its better that not all the people knoe bitcoin because im afraid that if most of the people will already know bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin im afraid that the price of bitcoin will drop so for me its better thay there are only few people know bitcoin so that it will still in a very high price.
IMO i'm quite afraid too that if most of the people will discover about bitcoin,it will be suddenly gone like any other cryptocurrencies.There will appear lot of scammers too that might destruct the potential of bitcoin.If this happens,i might lost my biggest source of income,and i know most of the people here in bitcoin community will feel the same too.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Actually, I get quite annoyed when I see people brag the money they have earned while bitcoining in any social media platforms, with a #bitcoin, #investment, and etc. I widely believe in Uncle Ben's saying, "Great power comes with great responsibility." It's good that the percentage of people who knows this kind of industry is still low. I'm as well is new to this industry and been looking forward to explore this magnificent world. Bitcoin will increase in the following years but in the long run, if the population gets bigger, it will reach the declination.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Its better that not all the people knoe bitcoin because im afraid that if most of the people will already know bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin im afraid that the price of bitcoin will drop so for me its better thay there are only few people know bitcoin so that it will still in a very high price.
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
It shows how far bitcoin could go given the current price levels without even a huge majority of the worlds population knowing what it is. If Bitcoin really does gain mass adoption the price could be huge.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

It is true nowadays, there are still many of the people in the whole world don't know yet what bitcoin really is, it maybe some they heard of it but they ignored. But there are country bitcoin was being legalized like Japan, Korea, and others. But like what I said, majority don't know yet bitcoin.
yes it is a reality that most of the people don't even know about it. if i go ask in the street i do believe the most wont be able to answer or know what is bitcoin, that's why companies that does manage big funds will have an important role at crypto promotion. they are quite low in numbers but somehow they are increasing day by day and bitcoin is becoming popular by this in both buyers and sellers.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
Yes, definitely, bitcoin is not that known in the public market to use as your transaction payment, bitcoin is mostly use in online world, where people can easily access it with no further complications. Since in every country bitcoin is not used or known, only the people connected through the online world knows about it. 

This means bitcoin is not yet fully accepted and not well known to all people. There are many things to consider before it will be accepted in any stores or merchants. Because bitcoin is popular through online and yet needed of other people that lack of knowledge to adopt the new technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
By the time BTC becomes regular in accepted payments it will be regulated and all with BTC will get taxed heavily.
Activity: 980
Merit: 280
Yes, definitely, bitcoin is not that known in the public market to use as your transaction payment, bitcoin is mostly use in online world, where people can easily access it with no further complications. Since in every country bitcoin is not used or known, only the people connected through the online world knows about it. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I feel you. Yes there are lots of people who knows bitcoin but compare to the total population of the country there are much more person who still have no idea about bitcoin. In the place where I belong stores, restaurants, shops are also not accepting bitcoin and it is still impossible to them to accept it because they have work purely with interactions to people and no any internet things. But in this place I am sure it is more than 0.1% of people who have heard and earning bitcoin especially in our school since it now continue to spread and we are surprised that sometimes unknown people ask us about bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
That was 5 years ago, but for the past year bitcoin continues to be sought by people even trend in various search engines like Yahoo, Bing or Google, I'm sure currently many people are planning to invest bitcoin.
Compared to the past years now more people were aware about bitcoin and not much are into the trending lists. Even now what the community holds is very low compared to the availability of fiat worldwide. By this week an sudden adoption or a large user base will come to know about bitcoin as Putin has revealed statements to regulate cryptocurrency usage within the country. This will make people get interested to know about the same.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
That was 5 years ago, but for the past year bitcoin continues to be sought by people even trend in various search engines like Yahoo, Bing or Google, I'm sure currently many people are planning to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
they have lack of knowledge about bitcoin thats the reason why thats not popular, we are lucky that we found bitcoin theres less competition in earning bitcoin,or maybe someone has an idea but they didn't know how to start they just read and no one tackle or implement what bitcoin is, and they know currency is just the paper money and not the virtual money
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

You gave them a chance to know it by asking if they do accept it.
Maybe after you walk away they have already googled it and somehow might be in the world of crypto now.
That is one good way of introducing it. Questions.
If you asks they answer then somehow you will leave a mark of a big question in their mind.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me yes most of people don’t even know bitcoin yet, but I’m some people heard it and not willing to try it. Bitcoin are becoming famous but other people don’t want to try bitcoin and not even believing what can bitcoin can make, change or done. But I’m sure that bitcoin will be well known in the future that most of the people are willing to using it.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

It is true nowadays, there are still many of the people in the whole world don't know yet what bitcoin really is, it maybe some they heard of it but they ignored. But there are country bitcoin was being legalized like Japan, Korea, and others. But like what I said, majority don't know yet bitcoin.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money

I do not think they like cash so they use it, for a more precise reason, they do not want to use bitcoin which they do not really understand to carry out the transaction. In other words, bitcoin is not yet fully available.
What do you mean by not yet fully available? Bitcoin is available in almost all the countries and they just need to buy it from an exchange or a local wallet that offers buying and selling bitcoin and that is how it is so easy to use bitcoin and make it fully available to the people who want to use it.
I 100% agree with you that most of the people even never heard the name of bit coin but as this is the introduction stage of bit coin most of people are now educating about bit coin but the problem with bit coin is the use of internet.

As the aged people have low idea of internet and the world money is mostly with these aged people in their businesses or banks accounts so that’s why they don’t have any interest to learn internet and invest in bit coin
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
i think most store are not yet accepting bitcoin as payment because bitcoin is not yet popular and still needs some improvements in order to be used it functionally. although there are some countries including my country that there were some restaurants and malls here are now recognized bitcoin as a form of money and most citizens here are now aware that bitcoin is exist.
Activity: 340

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
Yes i agree. Theres a little number of people knows about bitcoin yet. But as of now bitcoin knowledge is spreading. And thats not good for the bounty hunters like me becauss it possibly causes lower of earning.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
sure there are nonetheless several individuals who do not know about this bitcoin. Most folks if requested what it is bitcoin definitely can not response simply because it does not know that never ever know the phrase specifically in creating nations around the world.

well if others do not know it yet, it is very easy to let them know about bitcoin. it is also a very bug advantage for everyone to know more about bitcoin so that it would dominate present economy. we just have to tell them success stories of many about bitcoin. explain to them why we consider bitcoin as a blessing to our daily lives. teach them how to use and embrace the rules and most importantly tell them the purpose of bitcoin. in that way, they will be able to join sooner.

Though bitcoin may be successful currently with its price increasing since 2012, what hinders its maximum potential is its reputation among the general public. If less retailers and individual know the existence of bitcoin, then we are hindering its success and potential regarding the opportunities it may provide. Many people are speculating that by the end of the year, prices would reach up to $5000-$6000. Personally, the chances are slim because the real measure of success cannot be seen on the profits that we yielded, but rather its widespread about the knowledge of bitcoin to the general public.
Activity: 224
sure there are nonetheless several individuals who do not know about this bitcoin. Most folks if requested what it is bitcoin definitely can not response simply because it does not know that never ever know the phrase specifically in creating nations around the world.

well if others do not know it yet, it is very easy to let them know about bitcoin. it is also a very bug advantage for everyone to know more about bitcoin so that it would dominate present economy. we just have to tell them success stories of many about bitcoin. explain to them why we consider bitcoin as a blessing to our daily lives. teach them how to use and embrace the rules and most importantly tell them the purpose of bitcoin. in that way, they will be able to join sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: