Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 7. (Read 13505 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Yes I agree completely, bitcoin still hasn't reached it's peak popularity yet. Give it time, say 1-2 years and probably people would be nuts about buying/owning bitcoins and we, on the other hand, would gain high profit with it as one of the early adopters
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

I think that it's more of an advantage for us.We all know that there is money when you deal with bitcoin such as signature campaign and offering services. In my opinion, the more people that will join our community, the demand for people who will do postings will decrease, hence, the pay will be lower than it used to. We must be ready for that by doing our best now while the our population is still small.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

Wait till when? this is the question you should ask yourself. If we don't use bitcoin ourselves then who will? We must bitcoins first and show the world that we are using it - then the rest of the world will follow. Bitcoin is getting popular everyday because it has more features and advantages than fiat. Bitcoin gives freedom to the people because it puts people in control of their money while traditional banks tend to control everything.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Everyone I know knows about Bitcoin. There's no one I have ever spoken to that has never heard of it.
Activity: 56
Regrettably, numerous folks did not even hear about bitcoin and miss the possibility to make excellent money. We want to try out to chat as significantly as achievable about this great way of earning income.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Yes, most of people dont even know what bitcoin is. It is because, some people didn't show any interest in bitcoin even though they know it, but i know someday all of them will accept it. And if possible ,it will maybe become our future currency.
I have advised the bitcoin tale to some people presently, but none of them is really interested.I guess to several people that is just some variety of smalltalk, they neglect it immediatelly once more.Following a couple of times I can notify them the entire tale once more and it appears to be entirely new to them...Perhaps I am just a lousy narrator...But I feel it is the same when people hear about it in information and media.The term bitcoin is trapped in their heads just for a handful of times, and then overwritten by one thing else.
Activity: 602
Yes for in my country also still no stores that accept payment through bitcoin. Because for my country, just few people know about the benefits of bitcoin, especially in the field of investment. But this is only a matter of time, I am very sure the next few years almost all stores will definitely receive payment via bitcoin.
Activity: 44
Yes its still pretty early but i'm pretty sure a lot of people have heard about it by now.
The problem is that people think its very risky, and tend to stay away from the bitcoin space because of it.
They hear it on the news but they dont really got out of their way to put money into it
In my spot the same factor happens, the people here the vast majority will not know the bitcoin, even there is not a retailer or area that gained bitcoin as a implies of payment. Right now bitcoin is not much known specifically in distant locations or villages that have not internet link, I believe it is my duty to introduce bitcoin to them and invite them to be a part of bitcoin. simply because I imagine if one particular day in my location, I will find a place that offers payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Is a simple fact that massive proportion of the entire world inhabitants scarcely know or have heard about btc chat much more of other promising crytos. Think about where the consciousness turn out to be acknowledged
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This is correct, this is why many people here are investing on bitcoin and not selling no matter what, I think bitcoin could easily go up to ten times in the next decade, and if that prediction comes true I am going to make sure to hold as much bitcoin as possible in order to get rich.
Activity: 39
In my spot, not many folks know what it is, bitcoin.I consider it is a extremely excellent situation, due to the fact i am a fortunate person who knows about bitcoin faster.And when every person is aware of about bitcoin, of system i'm already wealthy with increased bitcoin prices.
If the existing population of bitcoin consumers is nonetheless fairly modest because of to the absence of socialization from different get-togethers to them about bitcoin in this situation the government might have an essential position in performing this sort of socialization.Definitely with the increasing point out of declaring the legality of bitcoin is a fantastic prospect to boost the acceptance of bitcoin.But it looks that a higher bitcoin cost increase is capable to entice all get-togethers to interact in bitcoin and that enables the bitcoin development to boost more than time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
sure there are nonetheless several individuals who do not know about this bitcoin. Most folks if requested what it is bitcoin definitely can not response simply because it does not know that never ever know the phrase specifically in creating nations around the world.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Yes, it is true if my cousin did not introduce me this I am one of the people who don't know about bitcoin and I think only few here in my place who don't have knowledge about it...
According to the research, only 1% of the population of the entire world only knows about bitcoin. So this is very much right that only few people know about bitcoin yet. But I am very much sure that with the passage of time, this percentage will increase tremendously and more people will be knowing about bitcoin in the near future. We need to aware the ones who do not know about bitcoin like your cousin did.

I agree that there are very few people who are aware about bitcoin at a moment but the fact is there are many people who have heard about bitcoins but are not willing to invest their money into it as they have fear that bitcoin will not survive longer and they will loose their money and many of them don't know how to earn bitcoins and that is keeping them away from bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Yes, it is true if my cousin did not introduce me this I am one of the people who don't know about bitcoin and I think only few here in my place who don't have knowledge about it...
According to the research, only 1% of the population of the entire world only knows about bitcoin. So this is very much right that only few people know about bitcoin yet. But I am very much sure that with the passage of time, this percentage will increase tremendously and more people will be knowing about bitcoin in the near future. We need to aware the ones who do not know about bitcoin like your cousin did.
Activity: 1008
I agree with you I think we need to educate them first that what is bitcoin actually and how it can help them in their life because in thins modern technology every thing is possible and bitcoin which is a digital currency is one of the example of it and I am sure once people become aware of this they will also become a part of bitcoin and they will understand that what is bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

That is true a lot of people doesn’t even know that bitcoin exist a good example is me none of my friends and even the community around me discussed and share about bitcoin i never heard anyone in my place that they knew bitcoin. Me and family knows about it and we discussed it.
they needed to understand the very fundamentals of this system because they cant  proceed without any knowledge telling them that they can gain profits out of something which required investment would let them to think twice, but allowing them and showing them what we already enjoying because of this investment will gather their attention.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
I think some person already heard the bitcoin but they don’t know yet the important and use, they don’t believe. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient.

Yes i agree, i am one of the lucky person to believe in bitcoin  since i heard about bitcoin i start to research about it so that i can know how to use it, and so far i also want to know about trading ,so i know how to increase the bitcoin that i have.
Pages:
Jump to: