Pages:
Author

Topic: Most performing altcoin for October - page 4. (Read 1669 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 27, 2021, 07:58:51 PM
This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
if you ask which altcoin, I will answer the altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap which has the potential to increase significantly and can provide a lot of profit.  however, to be more convincing you can try to do an analysis of these tokens
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
October 27, 2021, 05:45:32 PM
This October has been amazing for cryptocurrency at a large, and almost all coins are not left behind, they all raise together, the prospecting project is raca and polytrade, they are new and a revolution in the crypto world. And presently Raca is the most performing coin by Winninv Bsc MVP for September.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
October 27, 2021, 03:04:03 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

Mining requires a lot of electricity and I think that it is important to change the situation and move to more ecological friendly mining to protect nature from pollution.

Because mining is very profitable a lot of miners steal electricity to have more profits and more benefits compare with other miners.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
October 26, 2021, 02:43:03 PM
Cryptocurrency is regaining popularity as interest in it increases. The world is going crazy about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and decentralized finance (Defi) as the market saw a major gain in the first half of this year. This craze has led to the rise of new and young cryptocurrencies. Coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Dogecoin, and Tether have a much greater share of headlines and became immensely popular in the first quarter of the year 2021. This article lists the 10 best cryptocurrencies to invest in in October 2021.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
October 26, 2021, 01:09:47 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

I think that now many projects prefer to use PoS mining. PoS mining is ecological friendly and it does not require a lot of electricity.

New projects that appear use PoS mining that ecologically friendly, but all old projects use PoW mining that requires a lot of electricity. Bitcoin use PoW mining.
Activity: 59
October 26, 2021, 05:55:55 AM
This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
Actually, I am not a risk-taker. So I never choose projects with weak fundamentals that might pump one day based on some incidents in the market. I normally choose a safe and more stable project for investment like Paybswap. A very promising token that has huge growth potential - the launch of their DEX bridging BSC to the hyped Polkadot ecosystem is closer than ever.
It has real utility and is backed by a strong development team. Already filled up my bags; you should too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
October 26, 2021, 05:44:03 AM

I still believe in the ability of Solana in this season as the chat shows significant signs of a bull signal even Binance and Ethereum found are all showing green chat movement I believe we are in another season of the bull market for the general cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
October 25, 2021, 10:33:35 PM
This month is really remarkable because bitcoin reaches a new height in this month of October.  Also all altcoins rise in this month.  But I think the most performing altcoins is SHIB, BNB, MATIC, SOLANA, Luna etc. I think the remaining two months of this year will also be remarkable for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
October 25, 2021, 07:20:34 PM
When it comes to altcoins that's probably the case, where the ones that performed well before the market turned bearish, such as near, SOL, ADA, Chng, banano, and finally the Shib Inu meme. because these are really generating good performance in the market where even now they are showing good signs and you know, in my opinion most of them seem to be based on Bitcoin growth rate. there are a lot of good coins but here are some ideas that i would like to recommend you.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
October 25, 2021, 07:03:39 PM
OPACITY!

Up over 70% this week. Even bigger pumps are coming.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
October 25, 2021, 04:25:54 PM
Based on what we had experienced during pandemic that was making some coins to struggle to increase in the market which they are about to pump right now for traders to achieve their profits. BNB and ethereum is good for investment with full confidence that you will earn well from the investment. In every October ethereum and BNB always improve in massive increase before the end of the year.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 25, 2021, 04:19:59 PM
Can we add Shiba Inu as one of the coins which really still performing well. Binance did a promotion for Shiba Inu and seems more investors turned again towards Sibha Inu. Just would like to know what really brings investors to invest on such a meme coin? Elon Musk is a back bone of Shiba Inu. Whatsoever, I have invested a lump of amount on it and yes believe in its growth in near future.
Haven't you seen about the recent news that says that Elon doesn't have shiba.
it seems that the manipulation and pump of shiba will soon be over and it looks like the shiba community is starting to get angry today because it is certain that there will be quite an impact on the price of shiba.
but whatever it is, everyone has predicted things like this because the coin pump won't run for a long time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
October 25, 2021, 03:31:07 PM

I think that now many projects prefer to use PoS mining. PoS mining is ecological friendly and it does not require a lot of electricity.

New projects, that appear prefer to use PoS mining, but old projects continue to use PoW mining in spite it requires a lot of electricity.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
October 25, 2021, 02:31:47 PM
Can we add Shiba Inu as one of the coins which really still performing well. Binance did a promotion for Shiba Inu and seems more investors turned again towards Sibha Inu. Just would like to know what really brings investors to invest on such a meme coin? Elon Musk is a back bone of Shiba Inu. Whatsoever, I have invested a lump of amount on it and yes believe in its growth in near future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 25, 2021, 02:10:57 PM
Altcoin have started well from the beginning of the year and,  I believe altcoin trajectory is still upward.  I am holding ethereum and I am looking forward to see ethereum at new ATH.  We have seen $4k  plus,  it is time for ether to test $10k and possibly stay there! 
Activity: 1022
October 25, 2021, 01:53:01 PM

For the month of october i invest a little in shiba inu !!, i see the shiba community growing more and more and i am interested in shiba inu. I think the future of shiba Inu will be very good and can provide a lot of benefits for people who invest in it
shiba is indeed quite attention-grabbing when in its fairly rapid development for the size of a new coin,
but the development is basically based on fomo and hype as the influencers who made this coin pumped up a lot.
As for the future, as long as this coin is still using a system like this, I don't think there are many significant changes apart from the pump and dump on this coin.

True, but i see shiba inu on the other side so i am interested in investing in shiba inu, because shiba inu has formed a community with neat and many or has many users. therefore I am interested in investing in it. besides that, Shiba Inu is also supported by figures who have moved or changed the value of a digital currency, namely Elon Musk. maybe now it doesn't have many significant changes, but I see it in the long term
Activity: 42
October 25, 2021, 05:09:57 AM
New cryptos carry the potential for high rewards, but they also carry more risk, so it's good to keep more established projects in your sights, too, the ones that I would watch: Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA) and Ripple’s XRP, I can even bet they'll fly up  Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
October 25, 2021, 04:45:54 AM
The top altcoins are the best investments in this month such as ethereum, cardano, binance coin and I still recommend these coins in the next month because I believe that these coins will increase the price further. I really don't recommend investing in meme coin but the Shiba Inu is the most performing altcoin in this month. Lucky those who invested earlier but I don't know if it is good to invest now because the price is now high I expect the dump price soon.
As for me, it is best to buy DOT now and participate in auctions on them, where the opportunity to earn is much higher than expected + 50% growth of some tokens.
Activity: 926
October 25, 2021, 04:44:01 AM
In this case, all of us as Crypto lovers also hope that what you say will come true for the future, at least the Altcoins that we generate from each prized Project that we participate in will have an exchange value when distributed at the end of the campaign. I think this is what bounty hunters want.
If you say so, then I think every Altcoin given by the project team clearly has a basic price, even though when you exchange it to the exchange the price is very different and there are still some that cannot be exchanged if the project team does not make a listing for their token into any exchange, so this is nothing to think about.
Activity: 1358
October 25, 2021, 04:28:59 AM
The top altcoins are the best investments in this month such as ethereum, cardano, binance coin and I still recommend these coins in the next month because I believe that these coins will increase the price further. I really don't recommend investing in meme coin but the Shiba Inu is the most performing altcoin in this month. Lucky those who invested earlier but I don't know if it is good to invest now because the price is now high I expect the dump price soon.
Pages:
Jump to: