Pages:
Author

Topic: Most performing altcoin for October - page 7. (Read 1727 times)

copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 15, 2021, 03:44:05 PM
I think October is a very important month for crypto traders. Because maybe this month the bull market is starting. We saw last month the price of Bitcoin went from $42,000 to $58000 . At present, the price of BTS is around 57 thousand dollars. I think this is also an important month for altacoin traders. It the btc price get stability then altcoins session will be stated. I am very much optimistic to see a altcoins bullish trend in this month. 

In deed, October  has been very Bullish month for crypto when we look at history so is happening now and we are witnessing Bitcoin Price is above 60K now and it may break its previous ATH record. I think ETH, Dot, Solana, Luna will outperform once rally is triggered in Alts Market, XRP can also perform if its issues are resolved with SEC. Generally Rally in Alts Market happens when Bitcoin is stable and Bitcoin Dominance Index starts coming down as that is the indication that money is flowing from Bitcoin to Alts.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 14, 2021, 11:26:03 PM
Personally still think that ETH has some way to go.

Investors will enjoy the PoS mechanism much more than PoW given that they are able to earn interest on their coins. Also ETH2.0 is still on the horizon and I don't think that has totally been priced in.

It's already up quite a bit so far and I think there is a real chance we'll test $5k this time round.
copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
October 14, 2021, 05:32:15 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

It is very good that investors have a big choice of blockchains and different tools for investment. It allows them to have more opportunities. Cryptocurrency becomes more useful for people.

Many miners steal electricity to have the advantage in mining. So there is a demand in blockchain that does not require a lot of electricity.
Now mining requires a lot of electricity and many countries want to ban mining.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 647
October 14, 2021, 12:50:13 PM
October is known for his bullish month in Cryptocurrency. In october most of the time market are green and most of time altseason began from here. The most bullish coin which I seen in this october in my portfolio is SHIB INU and Polkadot (DOT) they perform incredible in my whole portfolio I know many more coin also perform in October but have any idea about them.
Activity: 98
October 14, 2021, 10:27:22 AM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new blockchains appear, so there is a big demand in interaction between different blockchains.

New projects attract a lot of attention. Now cryptocurrency market raise and investors are looking for new prospective projects that will be able to bring profit in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
October 14, 2021, 05:55:25 AM
If things continue with the bull trend I think we will see Defi and NFT related coins perform the best since that's what all the hype is about right now.
I have not seen any Defi project picking up with the current bull season, most of the performing altcoins of this season are none NFTs or Defi. Take binance coin for example it volume has increased recently and ADA is another one.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 14, 2021, 04:35:39 AM
If things continue with the bull trend I think we will see Defi and NFT related coins perform the best since that's what all the hype is about right now.
Activity: 114
October 13, 2021, 05:32:16 PM
Without a doubt, for this month of October I have my eyes on Divi that comes with Everything, activation of staking in Divi smart wallet, its excellent masternode ROI and much more

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

It is very good that investors have a big choice of blockchains and different tools for investment. It allows them to have more opportunities. Cryptocurrency becomes more useful for people.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
October 13, 2021, 04:02:56 PM
Nowadays cryptocurrency industry is developing their system.
Altcoin really doing happy to everyone. My opinion is ETH.Few week ago ETH price was around $2500-2800$ but now ETH price around $3.5k+.I think ETH price will be more increase in future. I think this month performing leader in altcoin of Shiba Inu.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
October 13, 2021, 03:06:05 PM
I think Ariva would compete for the October race. Its such a good coin of travel industry. Though, it's already increased 3800% from its launching price and I think it'd do more since travel restriction are being lifted after massive vaccination campaign. So tourism business will grow in coming weeks and months.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
October 13, 2021, 02:26:09 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

I think that it will be very good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to interact between different blockchains without intermediaries.

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new blockchains appear, so there is a big demand in interaction between different blockchains.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
October 13, 2021, 01:24:21 PM
I heard about radio caca from a friend of mine that it is one of the best performing altcoin for the month of October. After hearing radio caca immediately I search for it. I found it good project so I bought $40. It is the amount I can afford to buy and to lose in case unexpected things happen. I hope this token will increase furthermore
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
October 13, 2021, 01:02:41 PM
I am waiting when November and December become good moment to get my recovery back and I need all altcoin can make new all time high again, tired almost five month have loss with many altcoin assets in my wallet because I bough before bitcoin dump. I see bitcoin have been stable above $54k and I need when altcoin take recover and back to good price.
I'm also waiting for December at I think it will be the reaching point, the ATH of many alts. Sure this month, October there were many alts raise alongside with Bitcoin but I think the momentum doesn't end here. It will be going on further and if you're selling too early, you miss the chance for end year's ATH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 12, 2021, 09:45:08 PM
I think a safe investment and also guaranteed profit, currently BNB is showing as one of the coins with strong growth moves. After the announcement of the ecosystem development plan, BNB has had a significant increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
October 12, 2021, 03:11:20 PM
unfortunately, we are retracing and the story is that while bitcoin is moving up. Altcoins is dropping and dropping fast against bitcoin. most crypto analysis believe that the altcoin season is upon us and anytime soon. the altcoin bull market will kick start. i am certain that the reverse might be the case. we might not be able to see the altcoin bull market till  next month.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
October 12, 2021, 02:18:31 PM
Forget about any altcoins, October will be the month for Bitcoin. Tho it won't have a huge gain but definitely will increase over time after this month come close. If you isn't keen on flip around altcoins and just want something stable, long term hodl, goes for Bitcoin.
Activity: 250
October 12, 2021, 01:42:56 PM

I think that it will be very good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to interact between different blockchains without intermediaries.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
October 12, 2021, 01:31:09 PM
BNB seems to be realizing the slow adaptation to their development early on.  But when they are ready to spend 1 billion dollars to develop the ecosystem.  It still makes a lot of sense to get back to a better long-term path than its $700 ATH stop.  I think it's time to be optimistic and trust BNB.  The good news is inspiring the user base for BNB, it will grow well in October as long as bitcoin moves sideways at $50k
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 12, 2021, 12:03:21 PM
Currently i have about 24 altcoins which i got from ICO and some from bounty, my portfolio when 3 months ago was around $2400 and now it's up to around $3500. Some of the altcoins that performed well over 50% this October are: QuarkChain, TRIBE, Shiba Inu, WOM Protocol and GOMA Finance.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
October 12, 2021, 11:26:57 AM
Although the price of bitcoin has experienced a rally in the market but it has too much impact on altcoins, even the majority of altcoins today are experiencing price declines in the market, I see only ethereum which has slightly increased in price with bitcoin, the rest we can see if altcoins continue to blush in maket, looks like we won't be seeing an altcoin season anytime soon Cry.

It's Bitcoin season I guess, we're almost at mid-October, and the prices of altcoins are quite disappointing, I guess it's the season to cop some altcoins and hodl. Ethereum only had a slight increase, everyone was hyped for this supposed "altcoin season",  it was all hype or will there actually be a comeback as the 2nd half of October starts?
Pages:
Jump to: