Pages:
Author

Topic: Most performing altcoin for October - page 8. (Read 1669 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
October 12, 2021, 11:17:06 AM
Although the price of bitcoin has experienced a rally in the market but it has too much impact on altcoins, even the majority of altcoins today are experiencing price declines in the market, I see only ethereum which has slightly increased in price with bitcoin, the rest we can see if altcoins continue to blush in maket, looks like we won't be seeing an altcoin season anytime soon Cry.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
October 12, 2021, 11:10:49 AM
This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
I guess that this month of october many altcoins will fly to the moon and I have a strong feeling that this month as well will be the alt season so I started to pack and diversify my port on several altcoin such as XLM, SOL, MATIC, TEL, ROSE and XRP.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
October 12, 2021, 06:13:13 AM
Now bitcoin still dominance and make many and almost altcoin still dump, when bitcoin have stable maybe about $60,000 I think altcoin will raise up but hope bitcoin not going down. Right now bitcoin keep going up and dominance make altcoin can't raise up to higher price and keep going with lower price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
October 12, 2021, 02:08:38 AM
in my opinion it is definitely ETH if we take no meme tokens. If you look at growth, this month the clear leader is Shiba Token. Of course, it is impossible to take it seriously, but we see what growth it has given.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 11, 2021, 11:17:19 PM
In addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think the altcoin that will show a good trend in October is Cardano( ADA) , in 2017 ADA is at $ 0.02 and confidently continues to rise as of the end of last September at a price of $2.10 , percentage skyrocketed to 10,500 percent. I'm sure this altcoin will be one of the good altcoins this month. Next up is BNB, XRP, DOT.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
October 11, 2021, 06:44:18 PM
I am closely studying ADA and XRP but still certain about Shiba Inu although it has done a massive ATHs lately but still hoping for a new ATHs before the end of October looking how bullish the month started I just hope it keeps on forcing out that smile on investors to compensate for tte the long overdued bear market in previous months
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
October 11, 2021, 06:35:20 PM
This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
The current month of October is only 11 days old hence I guess it will be too early to look for most of performing coin for this month. Still, I guess we can go for only bitcoin investments in this month so that you will not get any big disappointment in the end. You may wonder because that you are asking for altcoin but I'm suggesting completely different one but I'm just mentioning about what is going to be highly profitable in this October month rather than risking with any other altcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 11, 2021, 03:33:09 PM
In this month of October I am clear that I will invest and it will be in Divi, its masternode has an excellent annual ROI, its activation of Staking Vaults in Divi Smart Wallet and much more, this month Divi comes with Everything
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
October 11, 2021, 01:41:34 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

I agree that there is a demand in the unification of all blockchains and interconnection of different blockchains that allow people more opportunities and make the work with blockdhains and cryptocurrencies more simple.

Cryptocurrency industry need unification. It will make the use of cryptocurrency more simple and cheap. I think it will be useful to interconnect different blockchains.
Activity: 9
October 11, 2021, 07:24:57 AM
DIVI will also have its participation in a rise, it has been making great progress, it is currently launching its new Staking vault, this makes it have a good increase in its price, many people are already seeing it with a good investment option.
Activity: 597
Merit: 147
October 11, 2021, 01:49:07 AM
Just came in to read the topic I was surprised about the price of ETH 4500$, rushed to google and opened coimarketcap to see the price, the ETH price was only at the price of 3400-3500$. As for your question about October altcoin will be like ? i think the increase in BTC price will be accompanied by a decline and sell atlcoins in exchange for BTC by some investors so i see some atlcoins going down sharply during this time
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
October 10, 2021, 04:45:52 PM
Market conditions occur in ups and downs. so we have to understand and understand that. BTC and Eth are very good this month, so if the price of BTC goes up, it will affect other Alt prices. SOL has opportunities and growth that will arrive in October this year
Crypto market is never been easy to predict any coin can go in any way because its nature is unpredictable, so better just keep eye on market and have set your resources for all updates. https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ this is also the best way for having all good gainers and losers because currently it's the most authentic way of information in crypto market.

Right now market is good for Solana but many peoples feeling it's hype coin, but I am not feeling in this way because it's very good project have some good development and can grow in good way in next few weeks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
October 10, 2021, 01:47:20 PM
Are you serious? Ethereum is yet to pass the price mark of 4,000 and I don't think it will smell that region till December. the best performing crypto at the moment is shibu, Axie, solana, Luna and so other altcoins. although it is risky investing on Altcoin, I think it is worth it to try and look deep into it. it worth the investment. remember to do your research before moving in.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 10, 2021, 01:38:51 PM
I think October is going well until today. For the future of altcoins bitcoin have to stable in in these price like 54k-56k. After that the profits of bitcoin will come to the alts.
Alts need to step up since BTC made a good move up and they didn't really follow. I hope we see alts taking it over and pushing up at end of October. If should be great end of year for crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 10, 2021, 12:41:52 PM
I think October is going well until today. For the future of altcoins bitcoin have to stable in in these price like 54k-56k. After that the profits of bitcoin will come to the alts.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx
October 10, 2021, 12:12:51 PM
Market conditions occur in ups and downs. so we have to understand and understand that. BTC and Eth are very good this month, so if the price of BTC goes up, it will affect other Alt prices. SOL has opportunities and growth that will arrive in October this year
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
October 10, 2021, 09:34:29 AM
My guess the best performing coin will be a not yet created shitcoin which is not yet on anyone's radar.
The best performing coin of the last weeks was Flokinomics (over 14k% gain), a pump and dump coin that didn't even exist a few weeks ago.
I can trust a pumped coin, but not trusting on a pumped and dumped coin. Any shit or meme coin that can not sustain its pumped price for a week or two before dumping may never recover or witness another pumping again.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
October 10, 2021, 07:34:52 AM
My guess the best performing coin will be a not yet created shitcoin which is not yet on anyone's radar.
The best performing coin of the last weeks was Flokinomics (over 14k% gain), a pump and dump coin that didn't even exist a few weeks ago.
Activity: 156
October 10, 2021, 07:23:46 AM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

I agree that there is a demand in the unification of all blockchains and interconnection of different blockchains that allow people more opportunities and make the work with blockdhains and cryptocurrencies more simple.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
October 09, 2021, 04:51:50 PM
I just suffered a little heart attack when i read your post above and that ethereum is at 4500 $ then i quickly checked coinmarketcap and sadly you just had a typo there. To your question what the best performing altcoin in october may be, i think that this will be a completely new project that is not even listed yet. Sometimes those new projects are doing insane price rallies right after the listing if it is a hyped project that everybody wants to be a part of.
LOL, I also immediately checked CMC, and saw the price of ethereum which was still in the $3500 range. I think I've been missing it all this time  Cheesy
for good altcoins planted this month, well the choice is still on popular coins such as ethereum, bnb, polygon, ADA, XRP, and others. however, these popular coins are not only good to hold this month, but also the next month or year.
especially this month, it looks like the shiba is the first coin to be discussed. well, so far, only popular coins I can think of. for other altcoins, the risk is quite high, but I'm sure there are many coins that have potential this month as well.
I believe we had a very very good bitcoin month so far, and yes there has been some other coins that went up but not recovered as much as they used to be. So, what the mistake you saw there could be truth very soon, all we need right now is gathering bitcoin to a good level and then it will stop because it takes too much money to make it even higher, and then people will realize instead of spending billions upon billions of dollars to increase bitcoin just 10-20%, they will use it to increase eth and all alts 50%+ and even 2x to 3x in some cases. This will happen probably in October but if not the worst case it will spill out into November.
Pages:
Jump to: