Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins for 2014 - page 8. (Read 23617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 01:05:35 AM
Globe crypto (GLB) is gonna be the next successful currency!

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
January 28, 2014, 11:57:25 PM
Murraycoin.

Why? Bill Murray.

Like everybody else in here, I'm obviously being completely objective.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2014, 11:51:18 PM
Watch the Quark video.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2014, 10:35:26 PM
Quark: It's Daily Maintenance Costs, Marketcap, Infrastructure and Community Ratio scores the best.

www.Reddit.com/r/Quarkcoin

don't forget to mention the healthy pre-mine.... naughty devs. Tongue

It was announced on BitcoinTalk.org at on July 21, 2013 (see link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-core-010-upgrade-260031 ). The first QRK block was processed on July 21, 2013 also. People get all riled up because they chose not to mine it the first 6 months. Now that the price has matured, and the coin is a contender they cry 'premine' because they missed out ...
Quark's quick mining schedule is genius, we are moving into the phase of miners --> investors, with very little capital dilution in the future. The price has nowhere to go but up Smiley
January 28, 2014, 10:24:30 PM
Quark: It's Daily Maintenance Costs, Marketcap, Infrastructure and Community Ratio scores the best.

Sorry, what community? "Daily Maintenance Costs" - you read that in one article on some distant blog, and your posting it all over the forum like it's crypto investment bible. Go learn, read (not just titles), play, have fun... Whatever you kids do this days Smiley

Is your butt sore? Can't handle the truth? Quarks community for a coin with a $900 daily maintenance cost and a $20million market cap is great. Read it again

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 28, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

don't forget to mention the healthy pre-mine.... naughty devs. Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 28, 2014, 08:25:31 PM

Sorry, what community? "Daily Maintenance Costs" - you read that in one article on some distant blog, and your posting it all over the forum like it's crypto investment bible. Go learn, read (not just titles), play, have fun... Whatever you kids do this days Smiley
January 28, 2014, 08:17:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
January 28, 2014, 08:07:16 PM
Dogecoin
NXT
Activity: 154
January 28, 2014, 08:02:10 PM
WDC for me.... a number of factors differentiate this coin from others

1) The name "WorldCoin" - not named after an animal, mineral or vegetable. The brand is sound.
2) Support structure - the forums and the people are very supportive and work together in support of the coin and wider alt community.
3) Infrastructure - Wallet, Mobile Phone apps, direct usd to wdc exchange capability with a range of payment methodologies. This gives a great access route into crypto.
4) The board - Very down to earth individuals who actually listen and consult.
5) Legal - They have legal counsel. Everything is above board. FinCEN membership.
6) Excellent AML procedures - To me, this differentiates serious businesses from fly-by-night operations.
7) Great liquidity and range of markets - easy to get into, easy to get out of
Cool Merchant tools - another important requirement for serious cryptocurrencies. Bottom line is a currency is used to buy and sell good and services. Its doin what its supposed to.
9) Kanye West has nothing to do with this coin at all.
10) Finally, has done great charity work

AAA transaction speed.... i have spent over an hour waiting for btc to clear into an exchange.... soooo frustrating. WDC is very fast in comparison.

Haha great summary. +1
I think number 9 is very important!!! haha
January 28, 2014, 07:59:07 PM
....also forgot to mention that an associated exchange is also giving away 500 btc.... now thats big. forget free altcoin giveaways with low dollar values.... if someone is giving away 400k+ USD, it catches my attention.

https://scharmbeck.com/Scharmbeck-Announces-500-Bitcoin-Bounty

uhm.... and the logo is nice Smiley
January 28, 2014, 07:44:44 PM
WDC for me.... a number of factors differentiate this coin from others

1) The name "WorldCoin" - not named after an animal, mineral or vegetable. The brand is sound.
2) Support structure - the forums and the people are very supportive and work together in support of the coin and wider alt community.
3) Infrastructure - Wallet, Mobile Phone apps, direct usd to wdc exchange capability with a range of payment methodologies. This gives a great access route into crypto.
4) The board - Very down to earth individuals who actually listen and consult.
5) Legal - They have legal counsel. Everything is above board. FinCEN membership.
6) Excellent AML procedures - To me, this differentiates serious businesses from fly-by-night operations.
7) Great liquidity and range of markets - easy to get into, easy to get out of
Cool Merchant tools - another important requirement for serious cryptocurrencies. Bottom line is a currency is used to buy and sell good and services. Its doin what its supposed to.
9) Kanye West has nothing to do with this coin at all.
10) Finally, has done great charity work

AAA transaction speed.... i have spent over an hour waiting for btc to clear into an exchange.... soooo frustrating. WDC is very fast in comparison.

Activity: 140
January 28, 2014, 07:33:21 PM
BTC. LTC and EAC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 28, 2014, 07:24:57 PM
Anyone has link with good infos about WorldCoin?

worldcoinfoundation.org/en

worldcoinforum.org

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/worldcoin  (for IRC chat #worldcoin)

A lot of people overlook Worldcoin because we don't maintain a constant presence on Bitcointalk. Most of our activity happens on our own forums.

I think Worldcoin will be one of the better performers this year. Lots of stuff in the pipe over the next couple of months...
Activity: 44
January 28, 2014, 07:15:29 PM
NXT
LTC
DOGE
PPC/XPM

all of the above have potential imho
Activity: 196
January 28, 2014, 07:06:44 PM
Network effect!!!

BTC will rule all.

Then ltc

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 28, 2014, 06:50:24 PM
DGB or LEAF
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
January 28, 2014, 06:47:15 PM
I think coino has a big future.

It has a rare combination of being lightning fast, very low block reward early on and is hardly known yet. (In fact you have to dig to find an exchange still).

That won't last long I don't think because it's gaining in popularity amongst miners.

So stick me down for coino. (and NxT or course !)
Activity: 98
January 28, 2014, 06:32:06 PM

http://www.radioactivecoin.com/

The beauty of this coin is that eventually there will be 25 Million coins, but even now there are only 1.5 Million coins mined.
And this means not only was there Zero premine, but there is currently also only a little early mining with all future mining as very steady.
Is on 2 exchanges already
Has 1 shop finished, another coming, game of chance coming, plus other services on the way.
Also mentions that there are APPs in the process for many different Phone systems.
Some interesting Youtube videos
Active Chinese investment and promotion community

If you want the Hidden gem of Altcoins at the moment... then RAD definitely fits that criteria.

The below post explains it 10x better than I could.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rad-diff-increasing-price-rising-dont-miss-the-boat-436176
Activity: 154
January 28, 2014, 06:17:41 PM
I think alot people will be suprised by the success of the iCoin.
The launch of this coin was reaaally good and I think the devs are very professional.
Pages:
Jump to: