Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019 - page 4. (Read 25243 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019

Is this list still updated? We were in a bit of a bull run lately and its great to see altcoins going up alongside the major coins like BTC and ETH. Asides from the article shared, another area where I look for good projects are in the IEO space, they're such a hot trend now and there are a couple of good gems there. I always invest long-term and as a huge toy collector, I see a project that one of the founders of the Pokemon started and I'm enjoying the ride so far. But I would still recommend to everyone to still have majority of their coins on BTC since it has the most potential and lesser risk, just be smart on knowing how many to allocate in projects that caught your interest.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Market is going strong and more attractive right now. In my opinion we should buy other coins too.. Ethereum is the best coin to hold for a long time investment. But other coins in the top ten could possibly be a good option too.
Top 10 coins are solid coins, liquidity is not a problem and therefore they could rise.
But actually I'm not only basing because they are top 10, as this coin in top 10 are not the most undervalued coins in the market.
Taking higher risk with greater reward is a good principle to follow, therefore I'll not only focus in top 10 to diversify my investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Market is going strong and more attractive right now. In my opinion we should buy other coins too.. Ethereum is the best coin to hold for a long time investment. But other coins in the top ten could possibly be a good option too.

i bet a kind of altcoins with sharding technology will blow up in this year mate
just pick one or more, before its too late buddy
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I've consider the bnb coin as one of the most promising altcoin to invest right now. It already reached another all-time on its price recently and might surpass its present ATH of $35.50 in the coming week because of its IEO that requires only bnb to be use. Another one is ethereum because of its ongoing development where the company earmarked a $12 million over the next 12 months for building the ethereum of tomorrow. Bnb and ethereum can grow to a greater height in the future because of its continuing developments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
crypto is currently falling, and the price of coins is very cheap now, if you want to invest in 2019, maybe you can buy coins that are in the top 20 CMCs.
Altcoin is strongly influenced by the price of Bitcoin, if bitcoin rises then the altcoin drops.
don't worry that actually is your chance to buy an altcoin. The market will give you attractive prices and provide opportunities for profit.

By the way I seen altcoins in the coinmarketcap altcoin will bring into good signal due to influence of bitcoin rising. Ethereum.is.the best coin right now to buy for long term hold at this time.
Big opportunity when bitcoin rises. altcoin usually falls around 20% I think it's a good opportunity to buy and wait for bitcoin to stabilize. but it is difficult to predict the lowest price so you have to prepare a backup. don't all in one
Of course, if it were possible to assume that the cryptocurrency market again descend to the level of December 2018, then of course you can wait to make more profitable investments.  But since today the cryptocurrency market began to show growth, it is better to make investments now before it is too late.
Merit: 100
crypto is currently falling, and the price of coins is very cheap now, if you want to invest in 2019, maybe you can buy coins that are in the top 20 CMCs.
Altcoin is strongly influenced by the price of Bitcoin, if bitcoin rises then the altcoin drops.
don't worry that actually is your chance to buy an altcoin. The market will give you attractive prices and provide opportunities for profit.

By the way I seen altcoins in the coinmarketcap altcoin will bring into good signal due to influence of bitcoin rising. Ethereum.is.the best coin right now to buy for long term hold at this time.
Big opportunity when bitcoin rises. altcoin usually falls around 20% I think it's a good opportunity to buy and wait for bitcoin to stabilize. but it is difficult to predict the lowest price so you have to prepare a backup. don't all in one
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
I think the best altcoins in 2019 is Binance coin, all eyes were on Binance, after becoming a coin now the price had reached $ 33, especially many IEO concept projects in Binance so that prices would continue to rise
I will not trust the exchange in the first place and the coin is created for the exchange alone and i really think that the price hike is because of the manipulation from the binance team and to cover the loss they had from the hack, even if they show a poker face on the amount of money they lost, it is a huge sum of amount, so i will hold back from binance coin, the coin i would invest is Tron and other potential penny coins which has potential.
Activity: 1190

This is a big problem till now, bitcoin has always been a factor that determines the market up or down, I hope investors want to buy altcoins so that they don't depend on the conditions of bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Quite clearly chainlink, outside the top 2 it's the strongest yet nobody mentions. It has huge partnerships lined up, strongest performer in the bear market yet unnoticed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
My List for 2019

Ethereum
Eos
Theta(Earn Tfuel While Sharing Bandwith to other viewers of the stream)
Tfuel
Current (Finally releasing soon after they did a Ico+bounty last year and chose to wait out the Bear market which was probably a smart idea)
Bat (Own internet Browser the Creator made Mozilla Firefox as well)
Tron (to recieve the Bittorrent Airdrop)

These are the ones I am going for this year!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I think the best altcoins in 2019 is Binance coin, all eyes were on Binance, after becoming a coin now the price had reached $ 33, especially many IEO concept projects in Binance so that prices would continue to rise
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 13
Merit: 1
The riskiest is that it's almost impossible to know any derivative's real value. It's based on the amount of one or more underlying assets. Their complexity presents them challenging to price. That's the reason mortgage-backed securities were so deadly to the economy. No one, not even the computer programmers who built them, knew what their price was when housing values fell. Banks had become opposed to trade them because they couldn't value them. Another risk is also one of the things that makes them so attractive: leverage. For example, futures traders are only required to put 2 to 10 percent of the contract into a margin account to maintain ownership. If the value of the underlying asset drops, they must add money to the margin account to keep that percentage until the contract expires or is offset. 
Geco.one is a stage that allows you to safely fund in the cryptocurrency market utilizing skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called Geco.one PAMM account/portfolio, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. Even at face value, it's not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but also on top of that, there are specific cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that's where the Geco.one system comes into play.
Activity: 854
If you bought Ethereum on its lowest fall in 2018, you could have almost doubled your profit if you sell it now. But I suggest to hold more because the bull market is just starting to move.
Activity: 13
If you have some experience in trading, you know that advantages of crypto trading are too good to be true without some decent drawbacks. Usually, advantages have the darker side that everyone should be aware of BEFORE entering the market.Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself.
Currently, trading and investing in crypto is mostly about research, experiments, investigation, and learning in the first place. And only then goes the financial profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will still choose top coins, Ethereum, Litecoin and Nano and maybe also some small coins like Electroneum, Solaris and i will hold until i think is enough to get some profit.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

always most promising investment is ethereum so the potential for the development is also there in this bull Run so I can definitely give your recommendation to everyone about the investment on ethereum at this time.

thats right, ethereum is the best altcoins and the best investments opportunities too
i have a lot of confidence with eth
so for the OP, i think its better to buy more ethereum and keep it in your wallet  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

always most promising investment is ethereum so the potential for the development is also there in this bull Run so I can definitely give your recommendation to everyone about the investment on ethereum at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: