Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019 - page 8. (Read 25243 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
But, now it is too late.
Making 350% profit in bear market is almost impossible. I would recommend to not investing into a coin after a pump, look for example EnjinCoin, price is dumping after 600% pump.
Agreed, some of the people looking for getting into BNB right now but it has already reached a lot and I think it will not be a wise decision to invest in BNB right now. People who buy after a huge pump, have to bear a huge loss. We have seen a lot of people who bought BTC at $19k and waited for a long time to get bumped and hit new ATH which wasn't happened and they lastly sold at near $3300.
People who buy at ATH, have to sell their coin at the lowest of a bearish season.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
For me the most promising alt-coin to invest in 2019 is Ethershift,
They have a good trading site like shapeshift.io but it only trades erc20 at the moment and they also have a well known crypto influencer John McAfee.
And the 50% profit from their site would be airdrop to the ESH holders.
With predictions which of course differ from one another, I estimate the potential for promising increases to occur at two coins, Monero (XMR) and Litecoin (LTC).
The indication is that the price is quite stable for quite a long time, so that the potential increase cannot be delayed if there is a lot of trade transactions. Because the price increase is determined by the number of requests.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the PXP Token -those supported by large and active developer communities.
PXP Token is a token that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around South America. The goal of the PAX PAGO is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over South America.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Quantis Network (QUAN)

This coin is getting ready to take off. I've been saying it since it had a trading volume of under $5,000 and was trading at $0.04. Now it's at $0.14 and has had several days of trading volume above $80,000. The team is in the process of being added onto several top 10 exchanges.
But, now it is too late.
Making 350% profit in bear market is almost impossible. I would recommend to not investing into a coin after a pump, look for example EnjinCoin, price is dumping after 600% pump.
That is common thing to happen when a certain coin is just played by whales, they manipulated the prices and makes some hypes to attract new traders and then just dump it. Its totally a trap for us. That is why we should be thinking of that, we can't neglect it to happen especially if we are aiming for huge gains, imagine 600% pumps is truly big enough.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
For me the most promising alt-coin to invest in 2019 is Ethershift,
They have a good trading site like shapeshift.io but it only trades erc20 at the moment and they also have a well known crypto influencer John McAfee.
And the 50% profit from their site would be airdrop to the ESH holders.
Activity: 33
There are several nations that simply don't want to discuss, engage in or adopt cryptocurrency, the most stubborn and insistent among these is Bolivia. Bolivia as a matter of fact just arrested 60 advocates of cryptocurrency, as a “reminder” that the use of any currency not controlled by a government or government entity is prohibited. You use cryptocurrency? Great, off to the Gulag! Bullshit, I say, but the point is that there are still stark opponents of cryptocurrency out there and they treat it as an insidious parasite rather than an incredibly progressive system and economic advancement.PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.

As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System.

Currently, the platform has several existing core functions with the capacity to grow. More functions will be released as the stages of ICO progresses:
Cold Storage Hardware wallet
Multi-Currency Support (20 currencies supported, with future adoption for more)"
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Quantis Network (QUAN)

This coin is getting ready to take off. I've been saying it since it had a trading volume of under $5,000 and was trading at $0.04. Now it's at $0.14 and has had several days of trading volume above $80,000. The team is in the process of being added onto several top 10 exchanges.
But, now it is too late.
Many of my assets have fallen by at least 300 percent or more. And if today you pay attention to profitable projects in order to make good investments, then I think you need to minimize the risks and not pay attention to those projects that have fallen in price by 600% and the prices of ico companies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Quantis Network (QUAN)

But, now it is too late.
Activity: 17
Quantis Network (QUAN)

Activity: 34
As the Latin American country plunges ever deeper into its long-running crisis, Venezuelans are looking for an answer, with its flailing economy set to contract by more than 10% this year, bringing the total decline to about 45% in the past four years, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., a nonprofit policy-research organization.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 742
there are a lot of altcoins that are good to invest right there. you just have to research or study which one do you like most.. so if you invested you will not regret
Activity: 34
Economic markets have a custom of not shifting in straight, vertical positions. They raise in price suddenly and then experience a brief period of decrease as traders sell off their positions, followed by another raise and decrease. The market comes up and down clearly when looked at from a long-term time-frame, but when you are trading hour by hour, they cannot afford to watch a losing position fall further and further into loss.

Market way was a clear warning sign for investors. Market way is crucial and lets you know whether you should be looking to purchase coins, take profits or move to cash. In a confirmed uptrend, most coins/tokens are likely to increase and leading coins are more likely to deliver huge gains. In a bear market, even top-rated projects find it hard to make headway. When the market is under pressure, breakouts may happen but are more likely to fail, and other leading coins struggle.PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 10:44:43 AM
We need to wait until altcoins get pumps again for those promising altcoins under top10 coins in coinmarketcap has a big potential to increase up in this year.
Activity: 854
February 28, 2019, 02:19:14 AM
I don't think anyone will be able to give a sure guarantee of what altcoin is suitable for investment in 2019, because there will be no cryptocurrency price movement that can ever predict it, but to be safer you might be able to buy coins in the order of 1-5 in from the coinmarketcap rank list.

Fluctuation in the market makes us think negative which it is impossible to predict which coin can give huge profit. The market situation is also not accurate which it is impossible to predict the correct coin for 2019, the only situation we need to face is wait for the market recovery or else we have to follow the potential coin developments in the market.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
February 28, 2019, 01:25:18 AM
I believe that the most possible Altcoin is Ethereum and I hope that investors will finally see the real value of Ethereum and will trust in this coin, in the same way, they are doing this with Bitcoin. If such thing happens, Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin.
I feel the same wishes and hopes of the altcoin investors. Even though no one can predict and know for sure the development of crypto currencies because of the risks that we will get in investment
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
February 28, 2019, 12:30:47 AM
Now it is very hard to find a decent coin. It seems to me that investing in top coins is safer than investing in new projects.
Decent coins exist but everyone is responsible for their investment. I don't think so. I advise to make a portfolio with lowest marketcap coins and managing this portfolio will give better ROI than making a basket with top cryptocurrencies.
seeing assets that are in the top of the coinmarketcap and investing there I think there is no harm. but what is now top doesn't mean that in the next few years he will always be top. choose assets that are truly based on your understanding and research. it will be more satisfying.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 27, 2019, 11:28:31 PM
Now it is very hard to find a decent coin. It seems to me that investing in top coins is safer than investing in new projects.
Decent coins exist but everyone is responsible for their investment. I don't think so. I advise to make a portfolio with lowest marketcap coins and managing this portfolio will give better ROI than making a basket with top cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Activity: 462
February 27, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
Activity: 22
February 27, 2019, 04:52:26 PM
As long as money is controlled by governments and susceptible to mismanagement, no country is impervious to the threat of rampant inflation. In Iran, political problems have recently caused the rial currency to nose-dive, forcing its citizens to scramble for more stable money like the US dollar.From circumstances, like Venezuela, it is evident that at times of massive inflation, those affected seek hard money. And while citizens witnessed the value of buying and using bitcoin amidst a crumbling currency, the question is, will a country take a leap of faith and do the same?  The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: