Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019 - page 4. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019

Cryptocurrency is different, it doesn't follow any solid rules. The coins that have the solid fundamentals may not make you rich and the coins that are not very high potential can pump hard and make you rich.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
BNB can be one of the profitable coin at the moment because their exchange is one of the most used exchange by traders so they will definitely use BNB to decrease the trading fees.But for me litecoin and monero can be best long term coin to invest in this year the profits may come this year or later but the prices we are getting may never be available again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
If you have good amount of budget then invest on 1 to 5 rank coin on coinmarketcap, if medium then take 6-20th ranked item from coinmarketcap if low then take 21st to 50th item from coinmarketcap serial. If you invest on any coin from 1-50th of coinmarketcap then you will not lose and will get good profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
I am skeptical about such lists. Not once I watched as projects which many analysts predicted a bright future and huge profits for investors simply faded out and now few people remember them. I now try to approach more conservatively the choice of projects for investment and buy coins from the top 10 in the amount of 30% of the portfolio, I keep 50% in Bitcoin and Ethereum and only 20% in various new projects seem to me promising. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to guess which of the projects will be successful, because it does not always depend on the project team. Sometimes external circumstances are in favor of or against the project.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
It is difficult to say what investment will be the most profitable, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. But personally, I prefer to buy coins from the top 50. It's safer than buying low-capitalized assets.
Investing in the top 50 also needs to be selected because the position of all coins can change very quickly in a short time. If you can choose potential coins then keeping in the long term will be the best choice for you at this time. In my opinion, this market has dropped in price for a very long time and surely this year everything will end because the uptrend will soon happen
There are so many coins in the market and many of them have high profitability trait and low risk if you speculate in the coins provided your timing of speculation is right. Any of the top ten coins could be instrumental in giving high profits if you speculate when the market is down. Ina addition, try to look for IEO these days because they are very strong projects and could give big returns. Binance IEO platform is the best you can look for.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
I still beleive in Cardano progress. This coin (ADA) has high scalability, productive smart contracts and interoperability. Recently read about interesting project Waves, it has swiss-based startup and promises a big progress in 2019. If you prefer to risk with a new projects then try Skycoin, it promisses to replace Bitcoin. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

in my opinion the investment on Bitcoin and ethereum will be the most useful investment for your future when comparing to the other type of investment I get a lots of income from this investment that's why recommended is this type of investment will always be profitable for me and the development is also happening right now so it will be the best idea.
I like the one of only bitcoin I know people love to invest in ETH but I like bitcoin only, price rises very fast when it start to rise in bitcoin, that why I love it the most, in 2019 I am sure price of bitcoin will rise higher according to the potential and value I prefer invest in bitcoin as it is the best coin to sore for long term.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

in my opinion the investment on Bitcoin and ethereum will be the most useful investment for your future when comparing to the other type of investment I get a lots of income from this investment that's why recommended is this type of investment will always be profitable for me and the development is also happening right now so it will be the best idea.

These are all time best coins bro. What is your suggestion apart from that, there are investors really care about other coins while they involved in trading investments.
Lets do the investment with the fund you have, what are 5 coins you can choose apart from these two coins bro?

I will choose EOS, WAVES, BNB, ETC and LTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Binance Coin/ BNB is wild card on cryptocurrency right now, with new ecosystem that build with mainnet i think this coin can be the next ethereum if those coin in the platform not a shitcoin and have more value.
BNB is gaining trust from the community and most investors in this exchange have earned a huge profit. BNB is the first altcoin to have passed the old price in the last 2 years and will certainly be a promising coin to replace ETH in the future. Although the pass rate is very low, I am sure CZ will have the necessary development strategy to make BNB reach $ 100 this year and hope to get into the top 3 most capitalized coins.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Picking a coin to invest in shouldn't be that hard but thorough digging of the coin potential should be done wisely
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Binance Coin/ BNB is wild card on cryptocurrency right now, with new ecosystem that build with mainnet i think this coin can be the next ethereum if those coin in the platform not a shitcoin and have more value.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Ethereum no matter how big it looks has the biggest potential right now. The mining sector is moving back to bitcoin and going away from gpu mining with the drop of the prices, the small investors in crypto mining is seeing this as a reason to sell their cards and get out of the mining game, this can't continue forever and the price has to go up to make it worthwhile for the miners, also the ICO's are long gone, there isn't a new one people are investing currently which means there needs to be a price increase and a bull run to make it worth investing into ICO's again and when that happens the price will go up again to sustain constant buys from investors who send it to ICO's. Combine these two and you have yourself a x3 price increase in ETH easily and that is amazing for a big coin like eth.

Definitely bitcoin show their green sign in the market but i think nothing indication so far for price increase maybe some miner quiting to mined because they hopes. But there some people eventuallt contunue to support bitcoin as number choice in term of investnent un cyrpto.

Ethereum as follower of bitcoin second highest top rank in the market before I still believe to bounce again their price this year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
It is difficult to say what investment will be the most profitable, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. But personally, I prefer to buy coins from the top 50. It's safer than buying low-capitalized assets.
basically cryptocurrency has a volatile value, so we cannot be sure which is promising. but, when you search for cryptocurrency, choose the coin because of the function it has. I think a coin with a good function will be a coin that promises in the future.
According to me bitcoin is the most promising coin to invest your money; we know price of bitcoin is not very high now a day so later on it will be high. I have seen in market there are new coins invented but we will have to invest in the most promising, bitcoin is the mother of other altcoins, it has higher potential to rise, it has huge value in market so we can expect about its betterment in future price will be so high.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Investing in the top 50 also needs to be selected because the position of all coins can change very quickly in a short time. If you can choose potential coins then keeping in the long term will be the best choice for you at this time. In my opinion, this market has dropped in price for a very long time and surely this year everything will end because the uptrend will soon happen
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Most Promising Cryptocurrencies are ETH, BNB, MNX, Zcash in my opinion. Just try to adjust the risk amount with thinking about risk management. Cryptocurrencies are volatile financial assets and taking risks in volatile markets is riskier than spot markets.

Of course, each one will have different experience towards cryptocurrencies the above-mentioned coins are good but recently i hard MNX is facing a lot of issues with their cards, whether did they solve the issues for the community?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

There are many cryptos where you can invest and can really earn a huge profit.
But before investing in any coin, you need to understand the value of it.
Moreover you also see the growth stats of those coins in recent time in order to avoid any losses.
And atlast I would suggest you to go for the most stable altcoins like Litecoin and XMR to which you can invest.
Hope this helps.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
- Yes, the crypto market always brings surprises to us every day, every day is always a lot of different situations and highlights, and with such rapid and unexpected changes, we really can't answer the question where altcoin will be the most promising and most profitable in 2019 because all have the opportunity and the ratio is equal. However, to ensure safety and be able to receive profits, we should do as you say, invest in the top altcoin of the market, especially the coins of exchange, this year's trend is very much related to exchanges
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
basically cryptocurrency has a volatile value, so we cannot be sure which is promising. but, when you search for cryptocurrency, choose the coin because of the function it has. I think a coin with a good function will be a coin that promises in the future.
When we say promising, that's only based on how we see it or on our opinion.
It's given that crypto market is unpredictable, that's why the risk is too high here, but if you choose the right coin and you are right
it's future is good and might give you a good return of your investment.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
Pages:
Jump to: