Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019 - page 8. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
If you are looking for coins with strong fundamentals then it is a mistake to try to invest in any coin that is less than a year old, concentrate in the coins that have been leaders of the market for some time, if you invest in those coins the possibility of losing your money will be low and the chances that you get profits will be high and the risk you will have to go through will be minimal.
But in the previous history we saw a lot of coins which became the best coins within their first year of development. We do not have to look at the age of the coins for investment in them but we have to look at the projects and the potentials of these projects for the future and its success.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The coins listed here for 2019 investments are good moving coins I can't agree less with the poster and the analysis. The bearish market has made every coin beautiful to buy and hold as a profitable venture. Once the market price improves we will see the coins improves in their prices from whatever it is today. I think it is a good investment to make next year.
Activity: 490
The coins listed here for 2019 investments are good moving coins I can't agree less with the poster and the analysis. The bearish market has made every coin beautiful to buy and hold as a profitable venture. Once the market price improves we will see the coins improves in their prices from whatever it is today. I think it is a good investment to make next year.
Activity: 15
So far, I haven't seen that, well, you know, this is a tough time for crypto users. maybe a promising project or a good project for 2019 are those who managed to maintain the price of the coins they have.
Now the market will decide the most promising crypto currency because it has been a while that majority of the coins have been loosing values and some of the investors out of pessimism are leaving the market.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
I bought some coins in the fall of 2018. Today I don’t want to buy any more coins. I hope that my investment portfolio will grow well when the market changes its direction.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
I would like to chose stellar for your monthly investment, doge for weekly investment, and not yet found any alts for daily investment.
But in my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum still good to invest, long term investment, maybe yearly, let see how much bitcoin and ethereum will close in the end of 2018.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
So far, I haven't seen that, well, you know, this is a tough time for crypto users. maybe a promising project or a good project for 2019 are those who managed to maintain the price of the coins they have.
this time we see less potential projects in market.most of them was useless projects and i think it could not give us profit after listed in market.maybe investing in existing coins could be good choice for us.
Activity: 784
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Almost people will buy altcoins top and me too. Besides, I have bought some new cryptocurrencies like DAG, FTM. They built on Directed Acyclic Graph tech (DAG tech) and can serve as a viable alternative to blockchain technology.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

If you are looking for coins with strong fundamentals then it is a mistake to try to invest in any coin that is less than a year old, concentrate in the coins that have been leaders of the market for some time, if you invest in those coins the possibility of losing your money will be low and the chances that you get profits will be high and the risk you will have to go through will be minimal.
Activity: 27
I think the most promising cryptocurrency for investment in the year 2019 is ethereum and bitcoin. Because  A lot of investors investing in these two coins. these two coins are very promising coins.
This is what I believe about the crypto market. Bitcoin and ETH despite the fact that they have a down market right now are very advanced and will have a big market around itself in future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
In my opinion, Bitcoin will always be there for the best cryptocurrency investment in 2019. A few well-established coins will also be there in this list such as Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
As much as I hate it, ripple has performed near the best of any crypto in 2018 and I see that continuing to 2019. Large institutions are adopting their framework and they'll enjoy the centralized nature of the token. Bitcoin may be more promising but the lack of control is a big risk for them.

Ripple is good too but i will recommend Ethereum as there is a hard fork coming of it in early year in Jan 2019. I am hopeful that Ethereum will perform very good in this important hard fork.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I can't recommended any crypto to invest because market still in down trend, what I'm try to find is until when this situation will go?. Keep hold is good strategy but you should see market condition because every strategy will face down trend. Take the right coins also hard because all in red zone. Just wait until next year and I hope I'll have same opinion like me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

EOS is a good coin that in fact it is the number 1 crypto currency in China crypto market but still i will entrust my investments with Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are already build a deep foundation of trust among crypto users as the most promising and most potential assets that will make your capital to grow by next year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
As the market has been dropping sharply over the past eight months, so you have go plenty of options for investment. In my opinion, Ethereum and Neo would be the best in 2019, as both of them are very cheap now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Although I don't personally like it, it is a fact that XRP seems to be doing quite well in comparison to the others... it seems that in 2019 it will only grow further...
ETH is supported by a technology that is unique and is evolving further...  this might be the base for a lot of future developments in our society and user-tech... I don't really see it going away...
BTC will definitely remain to be the king in 2019... although it is getting old and weary... there is stilll a lot to acomplish with BTC
Activity: 31

I think no matter what type of small coin you want to invest in, never exceed %5 of your portfolio, I mean if they out pace all others and get bigger than you can certainly see them grow over 5% of your portfolio yourself in which case it is fine but while buying never spend more than 5% of your investment into just one coin. I would still suggest keeping most of your lion share at big coins like bitcoin, ethereum, dash, litecoin and so forth.

I am still in love with ethereum and what it can achieve, right now there are many more new stuff used for it like companies built on the ethereum blockchain and games made into ethereum blockchain and even this new cryptokitties type collectibles thing going around. I can not think of a world where ethereum would be going any further down, it has amazing potentials and will be rivaling bitcoin one day.
And in start, you don’t have to put more than five percent of your investment. You don’t have good skills at start so keep your investment safe. Try demo trading and then get on bigger picture later.
For newbies, there are some golden rules that needs to be understood and digested well. If not, they can make a stunning loss to your investment. This is one of the most important rules.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114

The first three hundred coins listed at coinmarketcap are good to invest especially now that the whole thing is down.  Bitcoin is going to recover and when that is going to happen is what some of us did not know and when bitcoin recover it is going to draw other coins along with it.  Therefore investing on coin like litecoin, ethereum, binance, dogecoin and ripple is the right thing to do now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
before make investment do your own research ,without proper knowledge dont invest your money. personally I would say now buy some good coin at a cheap rate. buy Lisk,Waves,stratis,and EOS all of coins are good for long term hold.
Pages:
Jump to: