Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019 - page 7. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Nano and Dent seem like strong contenders for investment, though I am still doing my research on these as I don't fully yet understand the problems the tech solves or if there would be enough incentive downstream for buyers to pay a premium price on the tokens.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
At least for me, 2019 doesn't look like a great year to invest. There is some fear that a global financial turmoil can happen this year or next year.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
I still prefer to hold ethereum,  ripple and bitcoin for now.  The market capitalization is high and the volume is OK for one to build confident on.  Another coin that I might invest in coming year is the stablecoin.  The personality behind this stablecoin has makes it to come the most search cryptocurrencies information on Google.  I believe this stablecoin is going to be great and if we desire to make profits in future it is good we invest in it.
I think almost all of the legit coins now will grow this year once the market turns to the opposite movement.
We need a bullish trend in order for everything to recover, and I would like to back on the Ethereum for that as it was really affected last year, it brings the price to a low price which is $80.
Activity: 154
There are many Same Coins I have seen In this Article Here then I bought Vet and Ontology For Long-term purpose Those can Give handsome profit for a long-term hold.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
In this article, I think it is only a preliminary assessment of the writer's personal opinion, so I disagree. For me every altcoins has a difficult future. Especially the platform coins like NEO, ADA, EOS, ETH .. The crypto market in 2019 will really explode when the leading platform coins bring a new wave of investment. And Bitcoin will be the boatman of this whole market
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

I still prefer to hold ethereum,  ripple and bitcoin for now.  The market capitalization is high and the volume is OK for one to build confident on.  Another coin that I might invest in coming year is the stablecoin.  The personality behind this stablecoin has makes it to come the most search cryptocurrencies information on Google.  I believe this stablecoin is going to be great and if we desire to make profits in future it is good we invest in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the most promising cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019. Of course the best coin and most popular coin in cryptocurrency. and the prediction of people this coming 2019 is really high on its market price and we're gonna make trading useually when it's going to happen. Due to the market's increasing hoping that trading each of us will be successful in terms of increasing crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
for getting better result for new people to invest Bitcoin is the best way otherwise some of the new currencies are not powerful as Bitcoin so if Bitcoin down then all currencies had the same problem so in all time Bitcoin will be the best ever currency to invest.
Bitcoin must be only promising coin for me as I am seeing most others are just time movers. Ethereum has invented its own platform hence it may find its surviving methodologies but I am afraid about all other coins. They have one or two specific reasons for their existence which may not be enough to have continuous supporters. People pump and then dump them over the time and after some long period they may not remain attractive for new investors.

I have no other choice, and I will continue to invest in BTC, ETH, NEO, and XLM. I believe in the potential and promising future of these coins.
I believe it would be much better if you narrow down your options with bitcoin and ethereum as most other coins may find lack of new investors as per recent speculations by few proven crypto experts. For short term, your choices are good and promising but if you plan for your next generation then you must need to reconsider your choices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
I have no other choice, and I will continue to invest in BTC, ETH, NEO, and XLM. I believe in the potential and promising future of these coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

I'll go for EOS, TRX, ZIL, ELA, MFT, POLYMATH and waves. They will be tough to beat when there roadmap has been fulfilled. But I only speculate on their price action in 2019, it's still up to the general market condition.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
So far, I haven't seen that, well, you know, this is a tough time for crypto users. maybe a promising project or a good project for 2019 are those who managed to maintain the price of the coins they have.
Difficult to see the potential of a coin in conditions like this? for any long term it can happen, the key is to find the strongest coins to
survive when bearish occur, large communities and rapid growth, that coin will shine next year
I believe there will be no such coin is existing till now. Because each and every coin/token has suffered big downfall in this bearish market and all famous coins are having a large communities but I'm not sure what you mean by rapid growth, it is happening with many coins time to time but there will be no possibility for a coin to have rapid growth all the times. We do not look for any new thing to invest with but we must invest with bitcoins so that we can be sure about definite returns for our capital.

for getting better result for new people to invest Bitcoin is the best way otherwise some of the new currencies are not powerful as Bitcoin so if Bitcoin down then all currencies had the same problem so in all time Bitcoin will be the best ever currency to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
So far, I haven't seen that, well, you know, this is a tough time for crypto users. maybe a promising project or a good project for 2019 are those who managed to maintain the price of the coins they have.
Difficult to see the potential of a coin in conditions like this? for any long term it can happen, the key is to find the strongest coins to
survive when bearish occur, large communities and rapid growth, that coin will shine next year
I believe there will be no such coin is existing till now. Because each and every coin/token has suffered big downfall in this bearish market and all famous coins are having a large communities but I'm not sure what you mean by rapid growth, it is happening with many coins time to time but there will be no possibility for a coin to have rapid growth all the times. We do not look for any new thing to invest with but we must invest with bitcoins so that we can be sure about definite returns for our capital.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Activity: 714
Merit: 102

from the article you pinned, I hope that Litecoin (LTC) is an altcoin that will be the best altcoin in 2019, apart from because I bought some Litecoin (LTC) in the wallet. but because I see Litecoin (LTC) price movements that continue to be stable
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I bought some coins in the fall of 2018. Today I don’t want to buy any more coins. I hope that my investment portfolio will grow well when the market changes its direction.
In my opinion, since Bitcoin is a dominant and prominent coin in the crypto market, it is going to be Bitcoin which will again stand tall in the market among other coins so better direct your investments in this direction.
Investing in bitcoin is the safest choice, it is not a bad choice it is just that once you buy bitcoin there is nothing to do, the only thing that you can do is to hold your coins but if you decide to invest in altcoins that is when things get really interesting because if you invest in an altcoin and then that altcoin goes up in price then you will get a lot more bitcoin in return.
Activity: 17
I bought some coins in the fall of 2018. Today I don’t want to buy any more coins. I hope that my investment portfolio will grow well when the market changes its direction.
In my opinion, since Bitcoin is a dominant and prominent coin in the crypto market, it is going to be Bitcoin which will again stand tall in the market among other coins so better direct your investments in this direction.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

indeed some of the lists on the site are coins that have good growth, especially XRP and are recommended for investment, but if the market situation is in bearish then strategy and analysis is important so that investment can get maximum profit.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
I guess the best one needs to be BTC itself, because the dirty fear that's been played out over innocent traders by the big bears needs to be settled before any other crypto really shows some movement. The ones discussed on the 1st page of this thread, i.e. Pundi, Hot, (and my choices Qnt, Sharder, etc.) and even Ethereum needs BTC to hold the supremacy and move on, because then only the confidence of investors will remain intact in crypto sphere and they'll try to hodl, else everyone will try to get out of them in panic and will later regret over their decision. Patience pays off, and so we need patience with any good project we invest in, just like Rome wasn't built in one day, so didn't Bitcoin go straight up from $1 to $20k, it took almost 8 years for that to happen.
Activity: 698
I think, the most promising Cryptocurrencies of the year 2019 for investing are-
Ethereum
Waves
NEO
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Besides Ripple (XRP). EOS will certainly be an altcoin that has very good potential in 2019, apart from the fact that currently EOS is widely used by several new ICO projects
Pages:
Jump to: