Pages:
Author

Topic: Most trusted altcoins? - page 23. (Read 3620 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
These are my most trusted and the potential coins for the long term:-

(eos, eth, ripple, ecc, nem)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 11, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

I usually invest in altcoins that proven themselves well during long period of time at the market. As a rule, I check the top list of them and read reviews on forums. As for the new altcoins, that were just released, I read about their background, developers etc. and then decide if they are reliable or no to invest in.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 11, 2018, 12:28:11 AM
The only trusted currency that I have in my wallet for now is Ethereum because I believed in him just like what he gave me a big change to my life when I started to invest to Ethereum last year. And I think it will give me again a big change this year that's why I made a investments it again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 12:14:37 AM
It helps me a lot
Thanks
All the altcoins that enter the crypto market are good, they have value and can convince investors to adopt it as a store of assets, but what I see is that the top 10 in CoinMarketCap are the best for now, they are more stable and safest when compared to altcoins other. But all investments have risks, so analysis before buying is mandatory.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 10, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
It helps me a lot
Thanks

My list of most trusted altcoin base on usage and maintaining stability in terms of price in the past few months are;

1. Binance coin
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple, although I see it like pump and dump coin anyway.
4. Doge coin etc.

Those are the few I have been focused on anyway.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
It will be quite troublesome if must seek the best coins one by one. Maybe coinmarketcap.com can answer what you want to know. There will be available a considerable amount of coins and of course have a good ranking from top to bottom as seen from the average of many markets in the world.
Obviously the best coin is Bitcoin, why are you still looking for the best coin? everyone knows Bitcoin is the highest value and until now there is no coin that can exceed the value of Bitcoin, even Bitcoin is used as the basis for price movements in the value of altcoin. I also see coin NEO and ETH also have stable potential, you can try coin NEO and ETH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:41:53 PM
It will be quite troublesome if must seek the best coins one by one. Maybe coinmarketcap.com can answer what you want to know. There will be available a considerable amount of coins and of course have a good ranking from top to bottom as seen from the average of many markets in the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 08:39:08 PM
I suggest you go to the https://coinmarketcap.com site and look for coins in the top 100 coins. Because it is a coin that has a large capacity in the market. One of those that deserves to be trusted in my opinion is ETH, DOGE, EOS, CARDANO, and more. So when you trade with coins that I mentioned earlier, you don't feel anxious, because many have proven that the coins I mentioned are trusted.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 10, 2018, 08:32:20 PM
It helps me a lot
Thanks

At the moment in my wallet are ETH, Ripple, Liteoin, EOS, Zcash, NEO. Can't say that all of them are the most trusted and profitable but they are definitely worth investing. Some new coins at the market look attractive too but I need more time to understand if they have a potential.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 08:05:12 PM
in my opinion, the most profitable altcoin is ignis, nxt and there is, because I have already benefited from it until now, the 3 coins I see are very good value movements and if your price goes down don't be afraid to lose and hold and if your price rises better sell the coins that you like, so you get results.

Activity: 336
October 10, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
It helps me a lot
Thanks
The most reliable Altcoin is still the real platform that provides generous scalability. should embed the top 10.
- No. 1: They are highly reliable and stable, with a reputation for broad user base and practical application. suitable both long and short term.
- 2nd: their profit will grow when the overall trend of the market increases. So easy to explain and choose.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 10, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
It helps me a lot
Thanks
Well, you should have your own reason why you will trust a coin. In my case, I value the coins I have because I already know its background due to the fact that I joined in bounty campaign and I viewed their whitepaper. In short, I give importance to those coins that I knew the development and they really gave the coins when I joined to their bounty program.
Activity: 854
October 10, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
Look for projects with high capitalization and high levels of purchasing support, such projects are less likely to fall in price, and if they are not so much like the others. It is also easier for similar projects to recover and grow in value.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2018, 07:40:30 PM
The most reliable altcoins are ethereum, ripple, litecoin, EOS, NEO. These are altcoin that have a solid base. They are growing strongly. In the future these altcoins can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 10, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
Are looking most trusted altcoins, choose altcoins from the top 20 listing in coinmarketcap, my own choice altcoins i trust is ethereum. Neo, ripple, ada.

I suggest choose altcoins in your own risk do not relay to other people choosing altcoins investment to avoid blaming.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
The best answer for you to choose is to see the price of the coin is stable or not, for example, like ETH currently has a price of $ 223 and has a history of ETH prices reaching $ 1000. Of course, from the price of the ETH it is certain to have good trust for you to invest and if you want to buy coins as an investment, you can choose the coin. I think you should focus on coins that have a high rating such as ETH, XMR, and LTC that have the belief that the day the coin prices will be high.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 10, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
For a long investment of course need reliable coins, first probably the only coin is btc, eth, xp, etc and still would choose stellar
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 07:14:37 PM
It helps me a lot
Thanks

Surely it depends on what do you want to earn from that altcoin.
For example if you will choose ethereum you can expect maximum 5 6x usd value gains in shortime.
But some other altcoins with low market cap you can expect more than 50x but surely more risky.
most trusted and profitable always cannot be in same place. eth for example we can say more trustable alt.
but that will be surely not the most profitable one because of that marketcap.
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
I believe that to gain the public's trust a coin has to pass several tests, and for me the only coin that has passed enough tests to invest in it has been ETH, it is old enough to be stable but not so old as to be outdated, plus there have been quite a few difficulties along the way and they have overcome them all.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 10, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
At the moment, I only believe in Pundi X tokens because the team that works in Pundi X is very professional and continues to develop the project and you can see the latest developments from the X card they will launch their newest product in Q2 later in 2019 and that is the first product launch and that's from the Pundi X team.
Pages:
Jump to: