Pages:
Author

Topic: Most trusted altcoins? - page 25. (Read 3620 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 09, 2018, 06:41:19 PM
It takes time for an altcoin to develop reputation and hence trust, most of the altcoins we see around today have only been around for 1-2 years, which is nothing compared to the age of the cryptocurrency industry as a whole (almost 10 years). The only real altcoins that have managed to build up trust is ETH, NEO and Monero as far as I'm concerned, the rest are still possible ponzis.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 06:37:31 PM
I still believe in some old altcoins, such as LTC, DOGE, WAVES, DGB, STR, XRP. because this coin still has a future. but I also have a new coin to be trusted to make a profit. it is ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS, TRX, QTUM, MONACO. I believe and hold some of these altcoins for the future. and hope to make big profits.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 09, 2018, 05:57:39 PM
Although there are lot of Altcoin right now  but will base my decision on what the coin is addressing and partners who are already involve,
1. Stellar: the Australian government is trying to use the technology behind it.
2. Ripple : banks are already involve it and still going through test.
3. ADA: Google invited their team on a rough table talk on how they can maximize the ADA technology.
In own opinion these are the three I have for now
Ripple is very active in fast few days and it consistenly moving and even surpassing ETH.
ADA also is performing great since before and you can trust this coin. 
A lot of options to look for and it's up to us what coin we have to invest with. 
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 05:37:11 PM
 I trust Bubble (BUB) because Dev still works on this project and Bubble will be noticed on:
 BTC-ALPHA at 06.11.2018

CryptoBridge at 15.11.2018

In my opinion after this price will go to 1200-1500 sat

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUB/BTC

In my opinion it's very undervaluted project
With this small supply it can explode !
Activity: 121
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

I think you can fully believe ethereum and neo brother. They reached very good values in january and they dumped last 8 months. So now you can buy eth or neo if you want to buy very trusted coins. In my opinion
these two are the best choices for now. Because their technological developments continue and they have huge adoption in that space. Maybe they are not the most profitable one . because if you want to find most trusted that means that can not provide you 200x. You can do 200xx with 1m dollar market cap coins but they are risky also.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
Although there are lot of Altcoin right now  but will base my decision on what the coin is addressing and partners who are already involve,
1. Stellar: the Australian government is trying to use the technology behind it.
3. ADA: Google invited their team on a rough table talk on how they can maximize the ADA technology.
I don't think people will buy XLM just because australian government is using it...  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
October 04, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 04, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
If you are thinking of investing in altcoin, don't go without the top 10. I think investing in other is really risky. Those may end up in very short period of time. In can invest in lower market cap, if it has real usage/adoption only.
As this year has shown, investing in top coins is also accompanied by great risk. for this year, top coins as well as others have fallen dramatically in price. I would for the time being refrain from investing until the market is clear
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
I think that now litecoin is the most profitable and the most stable and reliable. Because it shows good results in all respects. He is not expensive, strong and promising.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
October 04, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
like other responses, you can make top 10 altcoins on websites such as coinmarketcap or other similar to be your reference.
from my point of view, what I will recommend first is ethereum, then the second is monero.

for now, I assure my investment in both coins. you might be able to try it.
buy it at the right price, so that profit is maximized. and try to be more patient, because of the current market conditions
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
October 04, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
Everyone has own list. I also have mine too of course.

Semux, stellar, sophiatx i would say.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
It seems to me that the first twenty have already established themselves quite well. For me, these coins are the most reliable and I trust them.

Instead of mentioning it as first twenty if you could name a few it will help other people as well who can be a potential investors because anyone cannot invest into all the top 20 crypto coins hence taking few names will be good, I would suggest the following coins for investments as these have helped me with good profit.

1. Ethereum
2. Steller
3. Bitcoin
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
Take a look at TAUcoin. This project is in a beginning stage but already has a working product. Its main advantage is a brand-new innovative Proof-of-transaction (POT) consensus mechanism. This project has no ICO. All TAUcoins are coming from bounty giveaway and contest.
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
I would advise you to choose Ethereum and Cardano. Both have good potential for the future, according to my own predictions. But it would be better if you do your own analysis, so that you are satisfied and not disappointed when there is a failure. Goodluck for you!
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
You need to check this coins to find a good one for you. Someone says, BTC is the best coin that was ever created. Someone likes Ethereum. Someone says, these two are too old fashioned and there are a lot of great alts like NEO or IOTA, that will overcome BTC and ETH. It is a matter of choice Smiley
Activity: 546
October 04, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Many projects today can already be considered proven and trusted, because they showed very serious results, which sooner or later will have to pull people very strongly to changing their position towards altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
when the market conditions are now, I advise you to buy ethereum, litecoin, and cardano, for reference you can visit coinmarketcap.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 11:30:42 AM
It seems to me that the first twenty have already established themselves quite well. For me, these coins are the most reliable and I trust them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
Not trustable ones are profitable, trust based on lots of things, also depends on how you look at those differences like whether you trust a coin for its team or decentralization.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
If you are looking on trusted altcoins, choose those altcoins that maintain their position in top 20 place at coinmarketcap like ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, XLM, LTC, ADA, XMR, MIOTA and DASH. So far, those altcoins are my favorites and willing to hold them for long term investment. Choose an altcoin that have active and large community, dedicated team members who are always taking care of their platform and proved their existence.
Pages:
Jump to: