Pages:
Author

Topic: Motorcycle of your choice - 3 BTC - page 3. (Read 3578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
March 20, 2013, 07:46:02 PM
i dont get it....

The concert is happening in an alternative universe and is on scheduled.   Of course in that universe I am the Governor of TX and just have declared bitcoin as the official state currency.   
The concert will take place on our present reality of earth.  It's part of evolution for a species to unite, fall in love and ultimately manifest heaven, we can't fight forever.

Jenger, they don't have any vespas but I can still request a nearby shop that has some to send one to you. It's nice to share, people will be doing that a lot more when money is gone.

I'm just trying to get a spirit molecule before breaking through to the other side.

Bonker, they have plenty of CBRs, what color would you like?

You've mistaken the word "sharing" for the phrase "killing and taking by force". That's what will happen when the economy completely implodes and society crumbles.
I hope humanity takes my word and chooses to focus on a peace bringing concert, I sure hope so anyways, for you won't see me again until then.

Ok organo, we can pretend the CIA and drug cartels of the world don't exist and love the status quo. We can also pretend I'm not Jesus #2, doesn't change the fact that I'm being killed to being world peace.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
March 20, 2013, 07:39:58 PM
......Your money will be worthless in a week or two, so might as well donate a small amount of your acquired wealth to a good cause and get a crazy experience in return.

Your prediction will be worthless in a week or two. As usual.

To anyone unaware, please don't take this craziness at face value. Anything about which dank posts is likely to only occur in his head, not in the consensual reality most other forum members share.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
March 20, 2013, 07:10:31 PM
Jenger, they don't have any vespas but I can still request a nearby shop that has some to send one to you. It's nice to share, people will be doing that a lot more when money is gone.

I'm just trying to get a spirit molecule before breaking through to the other side.

You've mistaken the word "sharing" for the phrase "killing and taking by force". That's what will happen when the economy completely implodes and society crumbles.
legendary
Activity: 1372
1davout
March 20, 2013, 06:24:07 PM
I'm about to get a yoshimura exhaust on my SV650S but if you're offering I wouldn't mind to keep it for the GSX-1000R you're getting me :-)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 20, 2013, 06:03:40 PM
i dont get it....

The concert is happening in an alternative universe and is on scheduled.   Of course in that universe I am the Governor of TX and just have declared bitcoin as the official state currency.   
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
March 20, 2013, 05:56:46 PM
i dont get it....
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
March 19, 2013, 09:26:02 PM
Dude.....  stop it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 19, 2013, 06:08:04 PM
Can't wait until I get my CBR600F!

legendary
You cannot kill love
March 19, 2013, 05:27:02 PM
Richy, no one has to pay, since money will lose all value by the time of the concert. If you'd like, you may donate 1 BTC for a front row pass, 2 BTC for backstage with kid cudi, pink floyd and many other great musicians, or 3 BTC for a all access pass including unlimited use of all spiritual substances.

Your money will be worthless in a week or two, so might as well donate a small amount of your acquired wealth to a good cause and get a crazy experience in return.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
March 19, 2013, 04:36:00 PM
I see dank has kicked the crazy up a notch in the last few months.....

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
March 19, 2013, 04:33:17 PM
Who will be paying at this music festival? I have to know whether to get in early for the tickets or not.
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 19, 2013, 03:36:27 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 19, 2013, 03:31:23 PM
My ER-5 is a fucking deathtrap right now. I'll take a nice sensible CBR600F please. I'm not going to you poxy music concert though
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 19, 2013, 03:26:23 PM
can i haz a vespa?
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 19, 2013, 12:11:00 PM
Love you too.

Jwz, I'll add to my will that squall gets a bad ass car of choice to drive to the music festival.  Better than money.

Were all equal in the long run, as we'll all be gods forever.
Activity: 868
March 19, 2013, 11:17:21 AM
A little bit of faith can go a long way.
It went a long way for squall.
legendary
Activity: 1372
1davout
March 19, 2013, 10:52:18 AM
As many of you know, the CIA has hired drug cartels to execute me. After this happens in the near future, the general population will finally believe the government must be delt with and freedom must be obtained. The US dollar will collapse the day after my death and Americans will be free from tyranny.  The general consensus will seek to assemble a 1,000,000+ person music festival in order to resurrect me from the dead.  When there is more loving energy than negativity, I will decend from the sky and everyone will learn to believe, earth will become heaven.

I've asked some good friends at Motomax bike shop to provide me some bikes for friends, in order to transport to the music festival. I'm also in need of some spiritual supplies to prep for my departure. For 3 BTC, I will make sure you get a bike, I can do this by paying them a part of your 3 BTC now, for it's more than they would earn if they gave it away after the US economy ceases.

Let me know what you prefer and I'll stop by tomorrow to reserve it for you.

Hahaha, you're awesome, I love you!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 19, 2013, 10:40:39 AM
Sure give me an address.
donator
Activity: 2058
Poor impulse control.
March 19, 2013, 10:39:32 AM
As many of you know, the CIA has hired drug cartels to execute me. After this happens in the near future, the general population will finally believe the government must be delt with and freedom must be obtained. The US dollar will collapse the day after my death and Americans will be free from tyranny.  The general consensus will seek to assemble a 1,000,000+ person music festival in order to resurrect me from the dead.  When there is more loving energy than negativity, I will decend from the sky and everyone will learn to believe, earth will become heaven.

I've asked some good friends at Motomax bike shop to provide me some bikes for friends, in order to transport to the music festival. I'm also in need of some spiritual supplies to prep for my departure. For 3 BTC, I will make sure you get a bike, I can do this by paying them a part of your 3 BTC now, for it's more than they would earn if they gave it away after the US economy ceases.

Mate, please relax and take some time off again.

I think he's already way too relaxed, John.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
March 19, 2013, 10:38:33 AM

Mate, please relax and take some time off again.
Pages:
Jump to: