Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOVED][CANN][X11][Official] CannabisCoin Announcements - page 2. (Read 30809 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I seen many people dump canabis coin in allcrypt

In bigger volume can kill this coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I just came across this thread and will point a little hash at network for a while. I think a problem is that you are not in the announcements subforum of the altcoins forum. (Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > .... Instead of Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins).)   I am in the ANN forum all day and was surprised I had not seen this coin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Excelent developers. 100% good support.
transition from scrypt to x11 was made flawlessly... as i was one of the initial scrypt miners.. i talk for experience, this developer did not forget initial suporters... 

this coin deserves to go way High (got it? Cheesy ) and it has good chances to be better than potcoin if warehouse sellers adopt it.

faith in mankind restored Smiley

Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
After refusing to accept some other cannabis related coins cannabis coin is a breath of fresh air. I am a business owner in the marijuana industry and cannabis coin seems very very cool. testing it out now and seeing what my business associates think. so far it looks pretty good. mining is easy. i like the x11 algo.  keep up the good work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
Would like to thank cryptocoinrank.com again for setting us up!
Now see stats easily and quickly!

Great design and simple http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cannabiscoin  
Will be onsite at a grow facility next week to talk about production of strains high in CBD, such as Charlottes Web .  Sample some product Wink  and meet with merchants.  Photos to come!

This visit is going to just be the starting phase of something that will be announced in the coming days about what is in store for the coin.

*Hint unconventional news coming!

Watch for upcoming photos.

YES WE CANN!
~Delta Nine
Only idiots can reduce the price on the stock exchange and kill the coin.

Agreed.

"Weed" out the short term supporters.  And open the doors for long-term supporters.
Will be onsite at a grow facility next week to talk about production of strains high in CBD, such as Charlottes Web .  Sample some product Wink  and meet with merchants.  Photos to come!
Hello guys! 

If you would like to see CannabisCoin listed on Bittrex then let them know!  Send them a tweet on twitter to add CannabisCoin to @BittrexExchange !

Let's get it goin!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE POOLS TO ADD CANNABISCOIN X11 ALG
Activity: 168

█ ★Cannabiscoin (CANN) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Cannabiscoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
pls add bittrex
Quick briefing

-Just so everyone knows what's to come.  There is media we are working on.  Can't give much detail but keep a look out.
Should be pretty exciting and very interesting.  The write-up is taking place!  Soon it'll be 'in the cann' lol.

-On the X11 Pools front, ask your favorite pools to add CannabisCoin to the mix.  If they support you as a miner, they should seriously consider it.  If you don't say anything, nothing will happen.  X11 Cannabis Coins, We are meaner, greener, and sexier to mine. Ha!

-Exchange front, contact has been made and I am sure these guys are swamped with latest events.  Patience my friend!  Go check it out on AllCrypt for now.

YES WE CANN!

~Delta Nine
Activity: 619
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Marketing team has been assembled.  We have a great team of marketing professionals that will combine their skills to take CannabisCoin to the next level.

*** We will be releasing more news that will peak even more chatter regarding the Cannabis Coin. Within days!***

Briefing

Fathers Day was an eventful day.  Hope you fathers out there had a great one.

-We've been listed on AllCrypt Exchange and have successfully acquired another merchant whom we will announce soon.

-There has been a lot of very encouraging words amongst supporters of this X11 CannabisCoin, the meaner and greener coin.  I would like to thank you for that!

-We've also got requests from merchants ready to jump on board, Marketing material is being made, Media team ready, and more.

-Harvesters/Miners  I would like to personally thank you guys for your support.

-Buying/Selling CannabisCoins  for those of you who looking to invest, I always say BUY LOW, SELL HIGH.

-I would also like to let you know that we will try to update latest info in this forum.  Twitter has been easier but I understand some of you rather be able to get notifications from bitcointalk.  I understand.

-Like always, share your thoughts!

Keep those Cultivators/Rigs running!

btw. YES WE CANN!

~Delta Nine

Great job Dev, thanks
Marketing team has been assembled.  We have a great team of marketing professionals that will combine their skills to take CannabisCoin to the next level.

*** We will be releasing more news that will peak even more chatter regarding the Cannabis Coin. Within days!***

Briefing

Fathers Day was an eventful day.  Hope you fathers out there had a great one.

-We've been listed on AllCrypt Exchange and have successfully acquired another merchant whom we will announce soon.

-There has been a lot of very encouraging words amongst supporters of this X11 CannabisCoin, the meaner and greener coin.  I would like to thank you for that!

-We've also got requests from merchants ready to jump on board, Marketing material is being made, Media team ready, and more.

-Harvesters/Miners  I would like to personally thank you guys for your support.

-Buying/Selling CannabisCoins  for those of you who looking to invest, I always say BUY LOW, SELL HIGH.

-I would also like to let you know that we will try to update latest info in this forum.  Twitter has been easier but I understand some of you rather be able to get notifications from bitcointalk.  I understand.

-Like always, share your thoughts!

Keep those Cultivators/Rigs running!

btw. YES WE CANN!

~Delta Nine
Adding more Pools.  Keep you posted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
This is probably the 10th weed-related coin  Cheesy Cheesy
Announcement

We would like to thank the people of AllCrypt for their support!
Buy and Sell your [CANN]

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I confirmed with the dev i had 400k coins from before the move to x11,  3 emails back and fourth he has my old coins and i got my new coins!!!  Thank you very much for doing this!

Allcrypt has responded today and we will be up soon.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: