Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOVED][CANN][X11][Official] CannabisCoin Announcements - page 5. (Read 30809 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
the pool????no block find!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
It's the same structure of DRK? Can i mine it w/ the same command at sgminer?

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin

right?

Yes it is.  Yes, use darkcoin argument

Or if using the sgminer config file then make sure you have this in the config.

"kernal" : "darkcoin",

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
HAL10K developer
It's the same structure of DRK? Can i mine it w/ the same command at sgminer?

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin

right?
Activity: 641
anyone mining this?
CANNABIS COIN X11 WALLET IS RELEASED!  ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!  POOL IS UP!  Thanks to KryptoChaos!
Activity: 70
I wish to use this coin to buy some hemp cereal. Can I do that? What happens if I spend cannabiscoin on a product that has no cannabis in it; like a teeshirt?
The OP explains the difference between cannabis and hemp by not listing what hemp is at all. lol
What does 420 mean? Can you explain this?
What is cannabis coin doing to help end cannabis prohibition?
Is cannabis coin better then dabcoin? Cause I hear dabbing is all the new rage.
And how the hell is cannabiscoin backed by marijuana? If bitcoin is accepted for marijuana then is bitcoin backing marijuana?
and finally is it cheaper to mine cannabis coin, then trade for cannabis
or is it cheaper to just grow some cannabis?
or better yet, is it easier to walk into  a dispensary and buy cannabis with $ or is it better to use $ to buy [(edit) bitcoin then] buy cannabiscoin then buy cannabis?

hahahahahahaah   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I wish to use this coin to buy some hemp cereal. Can I do that? What happens if I spend cannabiscoin on a product that has no cannabis in it; like a teeshirt?

The OP explains the difference between cannabis and hemp by not listing what hemp is at all. lol

What does 420 mean? Can you explain this?

What is cannabis coin doing to help end cannabis prohibition?

Is cannabis coin better then dabcoin? Cause I hear dabbing is all the new rage.

And how the hell is cannabiscoin backed by marijuana? If bitcoin is accepted for marijuana then is bitcoin backing marijuana?

and finally is it cheaper to mine cannabis coin, then trade for cannabis

or is it cheaper to just grow some cannabis?

or better yet, is it easier to walk into  a dispensary and buy cannabis with $ or is it better to use $ to buy [(edit) bitcoin then] buy cannabiscoin then buy cannabis?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
CannabisCoin is the payment solution for Marijuana dispensaries, retailers and merchants.
CannabisCoin crypto currency is backed by Marijuana where it is accepted.

Just to ask, the coin purpose is only to be used in Marijuana transactions, isn't it too limited?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is the git URL for this coin?

pcmerc~
Happy to announce the soon-to-be released CannabisCoin X11 Wallet is finished.

Looking for x11 pool operators.
New X11 wallet will be released within days.  New coin spec's are updated in OP
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
The wallet I downloaded is using OpenSSL version 1.0.1e and is Heartbleed exploit vulnerable.

I seriously recommend that you update your OpenSSL libraries to 1.0.1g and recompile or include in your latest build.

Yes, this will be done.  Thank you for the suggestion.

>.< Don't tell me you're using that old/insecure "dependencies" resource for compiling...
The wallet I downloaded is using OpenSSL version 1.0.1e and is Heartbleed exploit vulnerable.

I seriously recommend that you update your OpenSSL libraries to 1.0.1g and recompile or include in your latest build.

Yes, this will be done.  Thank you for the suggestion.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i dont know what is the best reward system for users that supported cannabiscoin from day 1.

but having my amount of 100k i would apreciate at least the same amount i had previously mined.
once i had my "stash" set i started to set up my friends as miners of cannabiscoin ex: u*ton*

if confirmed by email and user matching the info on DB that had an old account, you might premine a % to compensate the blockchain reset.

as soon as coin is relaunched... i will keep on spreading it trhu my fiends and family again.

Activity: 110
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)

The wallet addresses would change during the transition. with wallet addresses using Prefix "C" instead of "L"

My suggestion is that we take care of the miners who have supported us from the start and adopt a buyback or trade-in program if miners agree support this option.

In order to make this work, we would have to calculate a premine that will reflect the old blockchain differences to pay out. 

Please post your thoughts.

Thanks everyone.  I have dedicated 110% of myself to this coin and will continue to.
Thank you all for the comments.

I would like to let you know that I am open to suggestions as far as how to award or buyback coins to miners who have already mined thru the pool.

Let's keep an open dialogue.

Activity: 50
I had a very very large chunk of coins before this happened.  Running 1.4mh for about 2 weeks.
Activity: 17
This is useless. We already had similar stuff such as WeedCoin and others.
Does this mean I just lost all my mined coins?  And need to start over again?
If he did revive an old coin correctly, you shouldn't have lost them.

LaudaM, what do you mean?

i like what they said on the post:
"Again, with the input and direct involvement of our supporters we can make it better .

CannabisCoin Team"

i hope CC team does reward the "old" miners with the coins they had mined before launch.
AND i would appreciate someone from developing team to address this issue, plz.

i had a lot of faith in this coin... i actually did..
Pages:
Jump to: