Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOVED][CANN][X11][Official] CannabisCoin Announcements - page 6. (Read 30809 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
there were 6 miners in the pool and 2 of them were my friends. which means 3 people out of 6 - and means 50% of the miners did not agree to change the coin to scrypt.. it actually wasnt even asked our opinion because there is NO CHAT in the pool or website.

i mined at 200khs for a few days... i wasnt mining any other coin and i gave my eletricity, real life money, real life trust and real life time into the coin.
i got 100.000 coins and i tought it was enough for me because we dont know much about this coin or how is it going to go.

if i lost all my coins i believe this is a scam. a very well prepared scam and im back to potcoin because we can all trust in the PotCoin team.

if my coins are still in balance when coin relaunches i will reconsider this post and i will come back either to edit or to tell the good news.

meanwhile i created account on this forum because i scent that this coin is a scam. the pool had mostly all coins mined by TheWizard (wich is from the developing team). the coins are beeing removed from people
and all trust in CannabisCoin is gone.

i hope the developers read this post, due to the fact that they do not respond to emails/contact from website.

PS: i created account in this forum just to tell miners the truth.
and i hope the developers dont steal ppls coins/eletricity money.. so it can have a regular relaunch. otherwise this message will spread like wildfire and cannabiscoin's trust will be tainted as another failcoin that did not reach half of PotCoin's or DopeCoin's status.
<3 to all
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This is useless. We already had similar stuff such as WeedCoin and others.
Does this mean I just lost all my mined coins?  And need to start over again?
If he did revive an old coin correctly, you shouldn't have lost them.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Does this mean I just lost all my mined coins?  And need to start over again?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
But, all re-launch coins are dead Smiley-
Activity: 490
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
Announcement:

All, due to the increasing amount of merchants and miners asking about X11 algorithm and KGW.  We have put a lot of thought into this.

We fully agree that asic mining will end up "killing" the market for any new scrypt coins such as ours.

First, we'd like to say that this is a project we are willing to take on but there will be some downfalls.

We also had issues with the wallet that made it unusable to an extent on certain exchanges (not currently listed yet).

Various ideas were brought up within the team as well that prompted us to re-think how the general public, merchants, and miners would like coin the to be.

For that, we are making the announcement that we will be re-launching CannabisCoin.

What will this mean?

Yes, new algorithm X11
Yes, KGW (51% attack proof)

We have discussed with other devs and miners regarding the issues and brought up 'would it be a good sacrifice' to drop the blockchain altogether and completely re-launch due to the issues?  Majority of current involved miners said 'YES' especially if it can be a better coin.  Merchants had also asked about the fairness to their consumers to be able to mine the coin when these "asics" start taking over.  We've explained that it wouldn't be at it's current state.

It appears we all seem to agree.  Transparency within the community is very important.

As of 5/11/14 we ask everyone to await a re-launch date and time. We also ask that you point your miners to other alternatives until we re-launch.
Thank you everyone for your support!  Follow this discussion and follow us on Twitter for the latest news about the NEW CannabisCoin.

Again, with the input and direct involvement of our supporters we can make it better .

CannabisCoin Team
New updated wallet link - https://mega.co.nz/#!c8gEiBBB!C4aa8T6gCnfsN1e6m4uV9mEPOi6eRRcrmb-R5N501VQ  Updated to original post as well.
Other exciting news today...

We have met with another merchant today on Cinco De Mayo and have secured another Merchant!
More details via twitter.
Previously posted.

SUPER EXCITING NEWS

Had wonderful meeting with one of the largest dispensaries here in AZ.  They will accept CannabisCoins exclusively!  Besides fiat..

More news to come!

Pages:
Jump to: