Pages:
Author

Topic: Movie Recommendation Station - page 82. (Read 111874 times)

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
February 11, 2014, 06:49:53 AM
I think that a film should be made about BTC-E's Mr $102. Bitcoin-funded effort that ends up making an epic loss. Tickets could be 20 cents.

I'm guessing there will be a crypto documentary sooner than later.

Yeah, I wonder how long until Bitcoin is mentioned in a movie, all I know is that my crypto is on Benedict Cumberbatch being in the cast.

I think there was one already in the works and there was a thread here about it.

There's a couple of documentaries and a film in the works about Silk Road and Bitcoin. I wonder how they'll make the film work exactly?

Has a name for any of these been released yet?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 06:48:57 AM
I think that a film should be made about BTC-E's Mr $102. Bitcoin-funded effort that ends up making an epic loss. Tickets could be 20 cents.

Yeah, I wonder how long until Bitcoin is mentioned in a movie, all I know is that my crypto is on Benedict Cumberbatch being in the cast.

I think there was one already in the works and there was a thread here about it.

There's a couple of documentaries and a film in the works about Silk Road and Bitcoin. I wonder how they'll make the film work exactly?

Yeah, I heard about the Silk Road rights being optioned, but I have no clue. Would it follow DPR's quest in making Silk Road and his eventual demise? Who knows... It'd be an interesting story, though.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
February 11, 2014, 06:28:35 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 11, 2014, 06:22:33 AM
Just watched the Predator (1987) again. This movie is so fucking awesome, Arnie at his best.

The sequel is surprisingly fun as well. Not a great film and not comparable at all but still campy as Hell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
February 11, 2014, 01:21:03 AM
Just watched the Predator (1987) again. This movie is so fucking awesome, Arnie at his best.
February 10, 2014, 11:13:40 PM
im going to suggest an oldie but a goodie.... scarface  not the old one but the newer one with al pacino ... great movie probally the best gangster film to be made and will ever be made

The original was pretty good too, though the DePalma version is obviously more memorable.

I'm curious as to what they can bring to it with the second remake they're currently planning...
February 10, 2014, 10:44:16 PM
im going to suggest an oldie but a goodie.... scarface  not the old one but the newer one with al pacino ... great movie probally the best gangster film to be made and will ever be made
February 10, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

That is the best part, when he is at the country club and the Lemmon ludes kick in lol

"By some miracle I made it home alive, not a scratch on me or the car"

I also love any part in which Margot Robbie is on screen... Hmmm.
Activity: 224
February 10, 2014, 09:26:34 PM

That is the best part, when he is at the country club and the Lemmon ludes kick in lol

"By some miracle I made it home alive, not a scratch on me or the car"
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
February 10, 2014, 09:13:38 PM

Activity: 224
February 10, 2014, 08:59:06 PM
Wolf of Wall Street

The Popeye scene Grin
February 10, 2014, 08:17:53 PM
legendary
Keep it dense, yeah?
February 10, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

legendary
February 10, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

legendary
Keep it dense, yeah?
February 10, 2014, 07:52:25 PM
February 10, 2014, 03:47:01 PM
Episode of True Detective was crazy last night! Anyone watch? If you arent watching this show yet, you should be. Its only 4 episodes in.. Each one almost seems like a movie in itself

I've only seen the first episode so far, but I loved it... I have some catching up to do before House of Cards next weekend.

As for movies, I'll be watching Gravity sometime this week.

Oh man, episode 4 was the best one by far.

I guess I'll try to catch up this week!
legendary
February 10, 2014, 03:42:16 PM
Episode of True Detective was crazy last night! Anyone watch? If you arent watching this show yet, you should be. Its only 4 episodes in.. Each one almost seems like a movie in itself

I've only seen the first episode so far, but I loved it... I have some catching up to do before House of Cards next weekend.

Oh man, episode 4 was the best one by far.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
February 10, 2014, 02:18:44 PM

Gravity is great. My fave movie of last year.
February 10, 2014, 02:06:37 PM

legendary
February 10, 2014, 01:26:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: