Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 102. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
any news on when the sales begin?
brand new
Activity: 0
What's that whitelist about?
Activity: 76
I want to ask about the risks. What will happen If the Investment amount of money will not achieved?
 Hi! How many tokens are you going to issue?
brand new
When will this information be available?
Which kind of BOUNTY is the most profitable?

I think you should attend translation if you know other languages, they will give you much stakes, trust me
Activity: 53
Which kind of BOUNTY is the most profitable?
brand new
How much will your token cost?
Activity: 56
in which countries are they planning to “sell” your platform? very interesting idea, but how much it will be in demand
copper member
Activity: 140
I want to ask about the risks. What will happen If the Investment amount of money will not achieved?

thank you for a question. We are sure, that everything is going to be fine, but we care about the investors’ safety. If the goal of investment amount is not  achieved, the money will be returned to investors. Unsold tokens will be removed from circulation.
brand new
How can I get to the whitelist?
copper member
Why do you use the blockchain technology to realize your project?

Blockchain technology is used by MoviesChain by TVzavr to provide transparency and security for its users.
copper member
Coinidol shows how blockchain financial model will help independent filmmakers to benefit from new technology. The MoviesChain by TVzavr provides a transparent solution for art house projects.
It will operate on a paid model with the cost of viewing a film to be about $1.50. A token sale worth $30 million is planned to commence in April.
Find out more about The MoviesChain by TVzavr on coinidol: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-meets-art-house/

#MoviesChain #TVzavr #ICO #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency

STAY TUNED

brand new
The ICO starts on the 16th of April. When will it ends?
Activity: 6
Activity: 11

How the audience will be stimulating to use the service regularly
copper member
Not at all. We are here to answer your questions.
Yes, you'd be able to do that after the ICO completion. It will be available on the exchanges: Kraken, Bittrex and Poloniex.
copper member
Yes, in case we fail to reach the soft cap (5.000.000 USD) the money would be given back to the investors.
brand new
I can watch videos on the Youtube. Why should I buy your tokens for watching videos? Please don't be angry, I just want to make it clear. What's so special about MoviesChain?
copper member
Jump to: