Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 101. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Did you have private sale ??
Activity: 53
Agree but it requires a lot of time. Imagine seeing a 50 pages plus whitepaper on a certain project, and you will translate it for being a translator then in the end the project will fail. 
That's so hard mate! So before you take a translation, make sure you have a lot of time because it's a disgrace if you don't make it on time.
Activity: 76
If you really want to earn big in bounty, try translation bounty since it has a highest pay other than the rest because it has a smallest number of participants so the budget is divided into small number only, You can join to many translation bounty but make sure you can do it all in time.
Activity: 76
Just join the signature bounty. You will make more money and work less than other types of social networking bounty
Activity: 56
The signature company is well paid. A blog on Youtube, for good video content, too, will be the good payment. And, of course, the project must be successful, what would  pay.
brand new
Activity: 0
Why do you use the blockchain technology to realize your project?
Activity: 33
Which kind of BOUNTY is the most profitable?

The ones that takes most effort to do like video and articles where you would already need to have subs and followers. But I recommend signatures since we are here posting anyway why not earn some coins at the same time...
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The updates and the news regarding the proress of thsi project is really amazing, a good signs of a profitable ventures ahead. This thread as well is getting very active since the dev is always ready to address every questions and critism he received from the forum members (readers/audience)
copper member
Activity: 140
The MoviesChain by TVzavr took part in #BlockShowAsia in Singapore, the biggest blockchain
event with more than 1000 partcipants!

We are happy to be part of it, meet awesome people
and share our vision! Hot discussions and great network sessions were there. Thank all of you
and thank you Singapore, the defnite centre of innovatons.

STAY TUNED

brand new
What are the goals of the project? I mean, what is the mission of Movichain?
copper member
When beta version of your platform will be available?

You can install the alpha version of Movieschain app from our official website movieschain.io
copper member
Hi! How many tokens are you going to issue?

During the ICO platform MoviesChain TVzavr planned to release 100 million tokens.
copper member
I want to ask about the risks. What will happen If the Investment amount of money will not achieved?

thank you for a question. We are sure, that everything is going to be fine, but we care about the investors’ safety. If the goal of investment amount is not  achieved, the money will be returned to investors. Unsold tokens will be removed from circulation.
brand new
Excuse me for lots of questions, though... will I be able to sell your tokens?
copper member
copper member
Why do you use the blockchain technology to realize your project?

Blockchain technology is used by MoviesChain by TVzavr to provide transparency and security for its users.
brand new
One more question. Will I get my money back in case the ICO would not succeed?
Activity: 44

Hi Takabap!

We have fully functional applications  available on multiple platforms. Those applications were functional since 2010 and currently you can watch more than 40,000 movies on our platform. After the end of the token sale we plan to drastically increase the number of the movies available on the platform. Please visit our site https://movieschain.io and install our applications on your devices.
Activity: 42
Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: