Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 18. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Please tell us how your platform is technically organized and works.

I can say that Asian films are very interesting.

I agree. And their stories are not as monotonous as those of American films.

It seems to me that Asian filmmakers may soon press American.
Activity: 72

I agree. And their stories are not as monotonous as those of American films.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1

Activity: 41
Does anyone know which country is leading the production of films today?

I think the US. Who else?
Activity: 51
Does anyone know which country is leading the production of films today?
copper member
Activity: 140
Please tell us a little about your company.

The developer of the MoviesChain by TVzavr is the company TVzavr – since 2009 provides video on demand (VoD). The company broadcasts online entertainment content to a multi-million audience directly and through subsidiaries owned by the company. In 2017, the TVzavr service had 30 million unique users, the number of views of paid video content exceeded 365 million, and the company's revenue was $10 million. You can find all the information on our official website https://www.movieschain.io/

Sure! MoviesChain by TVzavr transfers video content from copyright holders to consumers. Conditions for accessing this content are set by Ricardian smart contracts. Copyright holders and consumers will both be able to sell ZVR on the secondary market.
Activity: 44
copper member

The developer of the MoviesChain by TVzavr is the company TVzavr – since 2009 provides video on demand (VoD). The company broadcasts online entertainment content to a multi-million audience directly and through subsidiaries owned by the company. In 2017, the TVzavr service had 30 million unique users, the number of views of paid video content exceeded 365 million, and the company's revenue was $10 million. You can find all the information on our official website https://www.movieschain.io/
What does your project offer viewers?

Based on blockchain technology, secure and protected from unauthorized access, our platform will provide customers with access to a huge amount of unique cinematic content not available on Netflix, Youtube and other similar sites. Our goal is to take on a multi billion dollar market using our existing extensive client base, connections to key figures in the independent film industry and our unique, specially designed user platform available worldwide on Android, iOS, SmartTV, PC and digital TV.

It sounds quite ambitious and interesting.
copper member

Based on blockchain technology, secure and protected from unauthorized access, our platform will provide customers with access to a huge amount of unique cinematic content not available on Netflix, Youtube and other similar sites. Our goal is to take on a multi billion dollar market using our existing extensive client base, connections to key figures in the independent film industry and our unique, specially designed user platform available worldwide on Android, iOS, SmartTV, PC and digital TV.
Activity: 35
I think there is also a big problem with the variety of actors.

Yes, it seems that everywhere the same person.

It feels like they're going from movie to movie.

Not even makeup and costumes help.

Often you can not perceive the actor in a new role, because you remember him from the previous one.

In general, of course, in the modern world cinema terribly lacks new faces.

Hi! This is why our project was created - to help independent film producers and actors find their audience.

Sounds great. And how, in a nutshell, will it work?

Our project will allow independent film producers to establish the distribution of the product, avoiding intermediaries. We will provide direct contact between filmmakers and the audience.

It looks promising. Because today with the development of modern devices almost anyone can make a movie.

However, this market is unfortunately monopolized by a small number of large global film companies.

What we see is that the era of traditional movie theaters is gradually being replaced by online viewing options.

This is true. Today, it is much easier not to go to a regular cinema, but to watch a movie on the Internet.
copper member

Often you can not perceive the actor in a new role, because you remember him from the previous one.

Hi! This is why our project was created - to help independent film producers and actors find their audience.

Our project will allow independent film producers to establish the distribution of the product, avoiding intermediaries. We will provide direct contact between filmmakers and the audience.

It looks promising. Because today with the development of modern devices almost anyone can make a movie.

However, this market is unfortunately monopolized by a small number of large global film companies.

What we see is that the era of traditional movie theaters is gradually being replaced by online viewing options.
Activity: 51

Activity: 41

Activity: 19

Oh that's great. What the difference from this ICO to movietoken?
copper member

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: