Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 22. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
For me personally, the big problem is that I can no longer look at the same actors.

It feels like they're literally wandering from movie to movie.

It is often difficult to perceive an actor in a new role, when it is closely associated with the old one.

Personally, this happens to me all the time.
Activity: 19
For me personally, the big problem is that I can no longer look at the same actors.

It is often difficult to perceive an actor in a new role, when it is closely associated with the old one.
Activity: 30

Activity: 35
Activity: 47
In general, modern cinema has a lot of problems and the quality leaves much to be desired.

This is exactly, in particular, we can talk about the terrible monotony of the films.

No doubt, it feels like you've seen it all 100 times.

In fact, this is because modern films are only made to make money.

Yes, the benefits here are in conflict with art.

Yeah, it is a very sad fact. And art in this confrontation rarely wins.

The artist often has to give up in front of the merchant.

That is why some movies are not interesting to watch.
Activity: 20
In general, modern cinema has a lot of problems and the quality leaves much to be desired.

This is exactly, in particular, we can talk about the terrible monotony of the films.

The artist often has to give up in front of the merchant.
Activity: 68

Activity: 12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 140
We are so glad to announce the publication of the article in an authoritative weekly French film
magazine Le Film français (The French Film) where MoviesChain is described and evaluated by
the industry professionals. The whole article is devoted to the future of cinema and particularly
to the blockchain technology in film distribution. In this piece of writing, the authors not only to
their background knowledge but also to the thoughts of our financial advisor and cofounder of
MoviesChain Alexey Yeremenko. Those willing to find out more on the revolution in cinema
distribution which is due to come and spread throughout the whole globe are welcome:

http://www.lefilmfrancais.com/document/cannes2018/quotidien/FF9/index.html#p=6.

However, there’s one thing you should bear in mind: you need to know the French language in order to get
acquainted with the content of the article!

Yes, the number of films is huge, and the directors who shoot them, too, is not small.

But it doesn't save from boredom and monotony.
Activity: 21

Yes, the number of films is huge, and the directors who shoot them, too, is not small.
Activity: 24

Activity: 4

Activity: 51
Activity: 72
This, of course, is not a bad indicator.

It is very important that the company is not new to this market.

Its experience in the film industry deserves attention and respect.
Activity: 12

It is very important that the company is not new to this market.
Activity: 53
Please tell us about your company, how long have you existed and worked on this market?
Activity: 69
As far as I understood, after reading about the project, it will directly connect the audience with independent Directors and large studios.

This could, of course, be an important step in the development of the film industry.

Without a doubt, such changes are ripe in this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: