Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 21. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Recently I have a feeling that the production of films is no longer a profitable occupation.

Personally, I have long had the same impression of this industry.

I think this is due to the large number of intermediaries in film production.

Without doubt. And it's not a secret.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Recently I have a feeling that the production of films is no longer a profitable occupation.

I think this is due to the large number of intermediaries in film production.
Activity: 72

Activity: 51
Activity: 12
It seems to me that it is high time to challenge the monopoly of the largest studios and simplify the market entry for new players.

Yes, that would certainly be a new word in filmmaking.
Activity: 19
It seems to me that it is high time to challenge the monopoly of the largest studios and simplify the market entry for new players.
This, of course, would be quite good for the industry.

Does anyone know how much money the middlemen end up with?

I think this is a very impressive figure.
Activity: 20

Does anyone know how much money the middlemen end up with?
Activity: 47
Activity: 24
And to the producer of cinema as a result comes very little money.

Yes, you are right of course. Such a scheme greatly complicates the relationship between the producer of films and the end user, that is, the viewer.

Of course, I would like to see the number of mediators reduced to a minimum.

I think it will be almost impossible to implement.

I consider that the scheme with a large number of intermediaries, of course, is expensive, but already well-established.

In my opinion, it will be very difficult to break the established, stable ties.

Yes, you are right of course. Such a scheme greatly complicates the relationship between the producer of films and the end user, that is, the viewer.

I consider that the scheme with a large number of intermediaries, of course, is expensive, but already well-established.
Activity: 19

Activity: 72

Activity: 51

Activity: 12
Activity: 53
Personally, I don't like that the model of income distribution in the film industry is strongly biased towards intermediaries-distributors, not producers of independent films.

This is a problem of many fields of activity, not only the film industry. Where there are intermediaries, always the problems begin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Personally, I don't like that the model of income distribution in the film industry is strongly biased towards intermediaries-distributors, not producers of independent films.
We are so glad to announce the publication of the article in an authoritative weekly French film
magazine Le Film français (The French Film) where MoviesChain is described and evaluated by
the industry professionals. The whole article is devoted to the future of cinema and particularly
to the blockchain technology in film distribution. In this piece of writing, the authors not only to
their background knowledge but also to the thoughts of our financial advisor and cofounder of
MoviesChain Alexey Yeremenko. Those willing to find out more on the revolution in cinema
distribution which is due to come and spread throughout the whole globe are welcome:

http://www.lefilmfrancais.com/document/cannes2018/quotidien/FF9/index.html#p=6.

However, there’s one thing you should bear in mind: you need to know the French language in order to get
acquainted with the content of the article!
Problems in the modern film industry are huge enough, it's even pointless to deny.
Activity: 30
In my opinion, the most serious problem for cinema as for business is piracy and copyright infringement.

Without a doubt, the ease with which films can be reproduced and distributed outside the licensing agreement makes piracy and copyright infringement a source of constant concern and expense.
Activity: 30
In my opinion, the most serious problem for cinema as for business is piracy and copyright infringement.
Pages:
Jump to: