Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 34. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yeah I think even the era of advertising is going to end soon

This is a great opportunity for indie artists to end up with a lot more fans
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Yeah I think even the era of advertising is going to end soon
Activity: 14
I think transparency is an important part of the modern world

That's totally true buddy
Activity: 22

What makes you think so?
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I agree! modern world has changed a lot of things including the way people live
Activity: 33
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The development of TVzavr has its own history. I believe they have made enough preparations to enter the block chain.

They should strive and work hard to make this project good and useful in the future and need a good team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Movieschain's team looks strong, and they already have their own company, which clearly has an absolute advantage in business.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
New advisor in MoviesChain by TVzavr team:
Irina Baeva
Irina Baeva is a Russian-born Mexican model and television actress, most recognized for her roles in popular Mexican soap operas. In 2012, when she was only 20 years old, Irina decided to leave her Journalism studies at Moscow State University and to move to Mexico City to study acting at the Centro de Educación Artística of Televise. Following her dream of being a famous telenovela actress, she has learned Spanish within only 3 months, studying every day for six hours. Since that time she appeared in several Mexican soap operas and gained popularity among the massive audience, having more than 950K subscribers on Instagram. For her work in the telenovela ‘Passion and Power’ Irina received a nomination for “Best Female Revelation” for the TVyNovelas Award presented by Televisa.
All in solid news, i don't know what will be its role to the team in being an advisor but i guess she will make a big impact on MoviesChain. Almost all is set only the ICO is needed to finalize. Best of all to the team member and advisors.
copper member
Activity: 140
New advisor in MoviesChain by TVzavr team:
Irina Baeva
Irina Baeva is a Russian-born Mexican model and television actress, most recognized for her roles in popular Mexican soap operas. In 2012, when she was only 20 years old, Irina decided to leave her Journalism studies at Moscow State University and to move to Mexico City to study acting at the Centro de Educación Artística of Televise. Following her dream of being a famous telenovela actress, she has learned Spanish within only 3 months, studying every day for six hours. Since that time she appeared in several Mexican soap operas and gained popularity among the massive audience, having more than 950K subscribers on Instagram. For her work in the telenovela ‘Passion and Power’ Irina received a nomination for “Best Female Revelation” for the TVyNovelas Award presented by Televisa.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The development of TVzavr has its own history. I believe they have made enough preparations to enter the block chain.
copper member
Marché du Film, #Cannes summary:
As a result of the new partnerships and successful negotiations, the amount of Asian content on the #MoviesChain by #TVzavr platform will increase up to 35%
Activity: 72
Hey, what if people try to steal original content from MoviesChain?

Yeah! they will start selling it just like what happens with other platforms.

With all that great features, what makes you guys think that MoviesChain doesn't have a solution for this?

what do you mean exactly?

I've heard that all the content are protected in a way that no one can steal!

Really? is it that easy to do that?

MoviesChain uses the most advanced and the latest technologies available. I don't think it's an issue they can't solve with all that!

That's right! All content placed by rights holders or independent movie producers will be cryptographically protected, using MoviesChain by TVzavr’s own Digital Rights Management (DRM) system based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-128), and distributed to clients via Content Distribution Network (CDN).

This project is amazing! they have solutions for all the issues!

Yeah! best project ever!
Activity: 40

With all that great features, what makes you guys think that MoviesChain doesn't have a solution for this?

MoviesChain uses the most advanced and the latest technologies available. I don't think it's an issue they can't solve with all that!

That's right! All content placed by rights holders or independent movie producers will be cryptographically protected, using MoviesChain by TVzavr’s own Digital Rights Management (DRM) system based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-128), and distributed to clients via Content Distribution Network (CDN).

Thanks for the detailed answer team!
copper member

That's some great news for the movie producers!
Activity: 72

Activity: 39

Pages:
Jump to: