Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 38. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
That's what I'm talking about. Even famous directors or popular studios do not necessarily make films that become masterpieces.

That's right. Many films are being made only to earn money and not for the sake of art.

Everyone is focused only on money. That's the main reason I see.

You guys are correct! I'm a big movie fan and I'm really disappointed about the movies being released these days.

MoviesChain will have a big impact on this.

Yes I'm having so many hopes about this project.
That's what I'm talking about. Even famous directors or popular studios do not necessarily make films that become masterpieces.

That's right. Many films are being made only to earn money and not for the sake of art.

You guys are correct! I'm a big movie fan and I'm really disappointed about the movies being released these days.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I think there are not many new ideas readily available to make some good movies too.
Activity: 56

copper member
Activity: 140

Activity: 58
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
That's totally true! Most of the film producers are concerned only about the quantity.
Activity: 59
Activity: 60
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I have to wait for TVzavr tokens to start, because I am really optimistic about this project and hope TVzavr can go smoothly.
Activity: 66
I mean, as I understand it, it's not exactly an encryption algorithm?
Hey, why can't we just use other video streaming platforms?

You mean platforms like netflix and youtube?

Yes! what's special in MoviesChain?

He's right. With MoviesChain by TVzavr, clients are able to gain access to a vast amount of unique cinematographic content that is not available from global players like Netflix and YouTube.

Thanks! I understand now.
copper member
Activity: 140

He's right. With MoviesChain by TVzavr, clients are able to gain access to a vast amount of unique cinematographic content that is not available from global players like Netflix and YouTube.

MoviesChain uses the most advanced technologies other platforms haven't even thought of.
Activity: 50

MoviesChain is already on top guys!!
Activity: 36

The main reason is you won't find much of unique content especially from indie movie producers in other platforms.

That's right!!

The main reason is you won't find much of unique content especially from indie movie producers in other platforms.

Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: