Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 30. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I recently watched some movies produced by indie film producers and I'm really disappointed that they don't make it to the global market!

The loss is not only for us but also for the movie producers.

Guys, I've watched plenty of indie films on video streaming platforms. What makes you guys think they don't make any revenue from it?

I agree with you but what we're saying is they don't get what they actually deserve.

And you can't find that much of indie movies on those platforms.

Oh, I get what you're saying.

Hopefully, MoviesChain will make them available to us soon.
Activity: 16
I recently watched some movies produced by indie film producers and I'm really disappointed that they don't make it to the global market!

Guys, I've watched plenty of indie films on video streaming platforms. What makes you guys think they don't make any revenue from it?

I agree with you but what we're saying is they don't get what they actually deserve.

Oh, I get what you're saying.
Activity: 35

Activity: 36

Activity: 16

Activity: 36

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It`s the most interesting project I've ever heard. MoviesChain is using so many advanced technologies other platforms haven't even thought of.
Activity: 35

That's totally true! we should thank MoviesChain for this great opportunity!
Activity: 14
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Yeah thanks for the information devs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who participates in the work of the crypt should take part, believe in its capabilities, support this wonderful team!
Activity: 68
Hey how can I become one? I want to join in the first stage

Me too! I have so many plans for this

It is possible to sign up for the whitelist by submitting personal data on our official website: https://www.movieschain.io/tokensale/

That's it? I thought it's a huge process
copper member
Activity: 140

It is possible to sign up for the whitelist by submitting personal data on our official website: https://www.movieschain.io/tokensale/
Activity: 68

copper member
Hey can I become a whitelist member too? are there any restrictions?

Sure you can! anyone can join
Hey can I become a whitelist member too? are there any restrictions?
Activity: 22
I visited the website and came across the word whitelist. Can someone explain what this is?

Guess you're a newbie!

Yes I am. I'm not familiar with some of the terms

Hi, the Token sale will take place in 5 stages. During the first stage, only whitelist members will be able to acquire tokens.

Oh thanks for the explanation team
copper member
I visited the website and came across the word whitelist. Can someone explain what this is?

Guess you're a newbie!

Hi, the Token sale will take place in 5 stages. During the first stage, only whitelist members will be able to acquire tokens.
Activity: 22

Guess you're a newbie!

Pages:
Jump to: