Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 64. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I love the idea of applying blockchain tech to movie steaming, but how is your new token beneficial to the sector? Why will it gain value? Also, can you elaborate on any plans to expand beyond the russian market? Why limit your scope?
We are not going to confine ourselves to the Russian market and its audience. A lot of work is being done to enter other markets, as well as proper localization of films. Our mission is multicultural world film production accessible to all.
Activity: 18
I love the idea of applying blockchain tech to movie steaming, but how is your new token beneficial to the sector? Why will it gain value? Also, can you elaborate on any plans to expand beyond the russian market? Why limit your scope?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
What criteria do you plan to use to evaluate the quality of content?
Thank you for your question. The selection of studios is made by our managers among already more or less well-known movie producers. They also consider applications from fresh ones.-
Activity: 50
Activity: 26
What criteria do you plan to use to evaluate the quality of content?
Activity: 69
Will it be possible for viewers to buy content using fiat?
Activity: 68
If I'm not mistaken, I only saw Nigeria’s Harvest of Kongi from Africa.
Probably, you didn’t get the main thought))) but btw I also prefer African cinema, mainly Egyptian and from South Africa.

Main thought??? You must be kidding???
Activity: 72
Probably, you didn’t get the main thought))) but btw I also prefer African cinema, mainly Egyptian and from South Africa.

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
What countries can we expect films from? I hope that Africa will be included.
We plan to cooperate with all the world's independent producers to provide a great variety of content!
Activity: 26
Activity: 72
What countries can we expect films from? I hope that Africa will be included.
copper member
Hi, could you please tell me a couple of words about your recommendation system?
Hello, our state of the art recommendation system is one of project's main four benefits. To enhance customer experience, it is based on the selected country of the user, the user’s activity, as well as their search history.
What are the other three benefits of the MoviesChain project?
The other three main benefits of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0 are:
1. A user-friendly navigation interface
2. Attractive pricing for viewers
3. The ZVR crypto-token
What difference between MoviesChain, MoviesChain by TVzavr and MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0? I am getting confused here Smiley Thanks!
Do not be confused,
 - TVzavr is the company developer of the MoviesChain, that's why MoviesChain by TVzavr.
 - The MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1. 0 is an Ethereum-based platform, which directly links viewers with both major and independent film producers.
 - The MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 is a global social ecosystem that will fully support independent film producers.
I see now, got it! How soon do you plan to launch the v.1 and v.2?
The launch of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1. 0 is planned for Q4 2018
The launch of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2. 0 is planned for Q3 2019.
Activity: 61
Hi, could you please tell me a couple of words about your recommendation system?
Hello, our state of the art recommendation system is one of project's main four benefits. To enhance customer experience, it is based on the selected country of the user, the user’s activity, as well as their search history.
3. The ZVR crypto-token
What difference between MoviesChain, MoviesChain by TVzavr and MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0? I am getting confused here Smiley Thanks!
Do not be confused,
 - TVzavr is the company developer of the MoviesChain, that's why MoviesChain by TVzavr.
 - The MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1. 0 is an Ethereum-based platform, which directly links viewers with both major and independent film producers.
 - The MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 is a global social ecosystem that will fully support independent film producers.
I see now, got it! How soon do you plan to launch the v.1 and v.2?
copper member
3. The ZVR crypto-token
Do not be confused,
3. The ZVR crypto-token

copper member
3. The ZVR crypto-token
copper member
The film industry is a global and highly profitable business, and its decentralization creates great opportunities for the development of independent private filmmakers, small companies in the industry, so that they can deliver their films to viewers and earn money on this.
Indeed, MoviesChain by TVzavr is a game changer because it is the first film distribution platform based on blockchain technology. TVzavr’s MoviesChain disintermediates the usual independent film distribution industry, applying decentralization principles to an industry that is currently reliant on non-transparent, predatory practices. At its core, TVzavr MoviesChain’s embedded, immutable, and transparent accounting practices and attractive pricing will restore trust and confidence to creators of original content, thereby securing a path for freedom of artistic expression. Our ultimate goal is the creation and prosperous growth of a fully decentralized, independent film industry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The film industry is a global and highly profitable business, and its decentralization creates great opportunities for the development of independent private filmmakers, small companies in the industry, so that they can deliver their films to viewers and earn money on this.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: