Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 59. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I saw a something about whitelist for the token sale. Does anyone have an idea what it is about?

The token sale will take place in 5 stages. During the first stage, only whitelist members will be able to acquire tokens.
Activity: 74
I saw a something about whitelist for the token sale. Does anyone have an idea what it is about?

Whitelist? Does the token sale have any restrictions?

What is whitelist? Dev let us know.
Activity: 60

Whitelist? Does the token sale have any restrictions?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
copper member
Wondering if I can use any cryptocurrencies to buy tokens.

Hi, yes you can. Cryptocurrencies that can be used during the Token Sale are ETH and BTC.
Activity: 77
Wondering if I can use any cryptocurrencies to buy tokens.
copper member
Hi! such a great project. Looking forward for some news.

Hello, you'll be able to hear lots of good news about our project if you keep in touch.
Activity: 33
Hi! such a great project. Looking forward for some news.
Activity: 72
Does anyone know how many tokens will be released?

Hi, 100 million tokens will be released all together. But only 70% will be distributed during the initial sale.

What about the other 30%? Just curious to know!

Heard that 23% of tokens to be transferred to the initial investment team.

What you've heard is right. 23% of tokens to be transferred to the initial investment team. Another 5% will remain in the reserve fund in the case it is not possible to purchase tokens on the secondary market for the reward program and remaining 2% will be set aside for the bounty campaign.

Thanks for the detailed information. looking forward for the token sale!
copper member

Hi, 100 million tokens will be released all together. But only 70% will be distributed during the initial sale.

What you've heard is right. 23% of tokens to be transferred to the initial investment team. Another 5% will remain in the reserve fund in the case it is not possible to purchase tokens on the secondary market for the reward program and remaining 2% will be set aside for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 59

copper member

Activity: 74

I was going to ask that. Dev, let us know!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Did any of you find the price of an ZVR token mentioned in the whitepaper.

Dev, can you answer this question? Everyone's dwelling to know the answer.

Sure! I'm sorry for making you guys wait. The price for tokens will be determined when the Token Sale launches. So you guys will have to wait.

Thanks. Is MoviesChain available for mobile use?

Yes, MoviesChain by TVzavr is available on Android, iOS, SmartTV, desktop, and set-top-box worldwide. Movies can be also watched using the content distribution network.

Thanks dev! Can't wait.
Activity: 50
Does anyone know when the token sale is starting?

Yes please someone let us know! Want to invest some money before I spend it all out!

Even I have some plans about it. Hope they will start it soon.

Yes please someone let us know! Want to invest some money before I spend it all out!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
It is always very good when companies already have the capital and the working platform come to the crypto market, it means there will be no scam and there will be a profit for investors. I`m in!
Pages:
Jump to: