Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 60. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Did any of you find the price of an ZVR token mentioned in the whitepaper.

Dev, can you answer this question? Everyone's dwelling to know the answer.

Sure! I'm sorry for making you guys wait. The price for tokens will be determined when the Token Sale launches. So you guys will have to wait.

Thanks. Is MoviesChain available for mobile use?

Yes, MoviesChain by TVzavr is available on Android, iOS, SmartTV, desktop, and set-top-box worldwide. Movies can be also watched using the content distribution network.
Activity: 76

Sure! I'm sorry for making you guys wait. The price for tokens will be determined when the Token Sale launches. So you guys will have to wait.

Thanks. Is MoviesChain available for mobile use?
Activity: 76
Hello guys! heard about MoviesChain from one of my friends. Interested to find out more!
Activity: 50
The films that were released for the past few years are quantitatively high but quantity is not always equal to quality.

I'm sure that with the introduction of MoviesChain all this will change and we'll be able to enjoy some quality movies.

Can't wait to enjoy some fresh and quality movies.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The films that were released for the past few years are quantitatively high but quantity is not always equal to quality.

I'm sure that with the introduction of MoviesChain all this will change and we'll be able to enjoy some quality movies.
Activity: 74

Thanks for the explained reply Dev, Looking forward to hearing the price!

I'm sure that we won't have to wait for a long time.

Hopefully! I have so much plans for this project.

Me too! I even asked my friends to join this project. Since it's a very unique idea brought into life.
Activity: 59

Hopefully! I have so much plans for this project.

copper member

Activity: 72

Thank you for asking. I had the same question.
copper member
Hello guys. Can someone let me know whether Google is a client of tvzavr?

Hi. yes,Google is a client of tvzavr.

TVzavr’s clients include Pepsico, Mars, Nestle, P&G, CocaCola, Toyota, Lexus, Google and several other companies.

Happy to know that such famous producers have partnered with MoviesChain.

Thanks! A lot of movies will follow. So stay tuned!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The block chain market of the movie industry is huge. MoviesChain has bright prospects for development. So this coin is worth investing.
Activity: 74
Can you name at least one of the movies that are done by theses famous directors which will be featured in your platform

The world of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings is one of the movies that will be feautured.

NIce! that movie is one of my favorites. I'm very happy to know that it'll be featured.

I know right? It was one of the best all time films I've come across. Featuring movies like that will bring a lot of investors.
Activity: 60
Can you name at least one of the movies that are done by theses famous directors which will be featured in your platform

The world of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings is one of the movies that will be feautured.

NIce! that movie is one of my favorites. I'm very happy to know that it'll be featured.
copper member

Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: