Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 43. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Interesting activity on Cryptsy, price looks comfy (for now -- obvi can change) in the 1800s, could advance above 2000 sat...

It has almost doubled in the last few hours.  Its a good trend lets hope it keeps going.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Interesting activity on Cryptsy, price looks comfy (for now -- obvi can change) in the 1800s, could advance above 2000 sat...

Activity: 423
Opportunity rover on Mars gets all gussied up to investigate "Murray Ridge"...omen?

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2014-118
Activity: 248
yep, keeping a steady level at cryptsy.
Small trade volume though.
The only two things that are certain in this world are Bill Murray & taxes.  Grin
Thanks for the update, B!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Will definitely try to get the new client out this evening, guys - thanks for your patience. A busy week was made even busier with finalizing taxes. The update should fix the handful of reported glitches occurring with large transactions getting "stuck" (why this update is considered high priority) in addition to adding checkpoints and the ability to donate to the Murray Bros. Foundation directly from the wallet.

Looking further down the road, we're hoping to move to the latest Bitcoin source by May; we have a few remaining hurdles that will take priority, however, and could push that update back further. Luckily most of you are probably more excited about what happens in-between than minor tweaks and updates to the client.

We should have our full team back and be firing on all cylinders soon. In the meantime, it's good to see the MRY value continuing to hold steady. If all goes according to plan, things are about to get interesting.

I do apologize for my minimized availability, but assure you I'm continuing to move the pile behind-the-scenes. I appreciate the community chipping in and picking up the slack during this slower period - several of you have been an integral part of keeping things rolling along. I'm definitely looking forward to having all items checked off so we can begin shifting our focus toward marketing (no crypto-currency has ever had this level of marketing potential).

Murraycoin: Because Bill Murray, that's why!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
To avoid confusion, I removed BigWait's post (which was simply a repost of an old update). I will be providing an actual update this week along with the updated Murraycoin clients.
Why did BigWait re-post a post from March?

Actually you are correct! See post #205
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5538215

Who is BigWait anyway?
Why did BigWait re-post a post from March?
Activity: 450
A Murraycoin golf ball marker would be awesome. They could be sold by the truckload in pro-shops, with a percentage of profits to the Murray Bros. Foundation.

When will we be able to pay for a round of golf with Murraycoin?!
Activity: 103
"Another point of frustration is that it's possible we won't hit the runway until after the Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament on March 27th and 28th."

Didn't this already pass?
Thanks BigWait.

Were any timelines and next steps discussed and agreed ?
Activity: 436
I missed the momentum with Cryptsy.
Now the price is low and i don't like it.

Do you guys sell or hold ?

I can't speak for everybody, but I'm in it for the long haul, guy. I'm holding AT LEAST until MRY is in the top 10 market cap.
I missed the momentum with Cryptsy.
Now the price is low and i don't like it.

Do you guys sell or hold ?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
well I cant do much else then continue to post about still being unsuccesful to withdraw from fusionhash.
Bholzer can you please take care of my problem. I have stopped mining altogether as I am losing trust in fusionhash and the way things are being dealt with.

No need to post it here. You can direct message Bholzer or Fusionhash
I don't think anyone on here has a solution. I wish we did mate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
well I cant do much else then continue to post about still being unsuccesful to withdraw from fusionhash.
Bholzer can you please take care of my problem. I have stopped mining altogether as I am losing trust in fusionhash and the way things are being dealt with.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I’m excited for the MRY foundation. I think they will be genuinely shocked at how much money it makes them and more support and awareness it brings them.

Good point about the awareness Murraycoin will bring the foundation. I had never heard of the Murray Bros. Foundation before coming across Murraycoin, and I’m sure most Bill Murray fans haven’t either.

In last week’s theeweek.com article, they devoted much of their paragraph on the coin to the Foundation, as well as the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation that the Murray Bros. donate to.

So the money raised aside (which should be substantial), once this gets more mainstream press, the additional exposure for all these organizations should be incredibly valuable. And if Murraycoin is the first celebrity coin of its kind (as we all hope it will be), when other coins follow in its footsteps, Murraycoin will probably often be mentioned as the original, bringing even more valuable exposure to the Murray Bros. Foundation.

Pages:
Jump to: