Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 41. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Sounds cool that we will still be donating to a charity, however i along with others were under an impression that donations from from the fusionhash/normal donations were going to the murray bros foundation. if they are no longer interested in supporting murraycoin would these donations constitute being given under false pretence? and therefore will they be given back to the people who donated? i find it amazing that a charity would have the ignorance to pick and choose where it gets its money from, and even turning down prime opportunities. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
MURRAY4LIFE!

P.S. PimpNCrypto is a massive loser and I guarantee he dies alone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

I've never successfully reasoned with a troll, but good luck to you sir! Smiley
Obviously he is forgetting that Bill Murray knows how to be a zombie, and thus Murraycoin will never die.

I was involved in crypto when PimpNCrypto was still crapping in his hands and rubbing it on his face (credit to Agent Antonio Pappas, AKA Gary Busey in Point Break, on that one). This guy has dedicated his life to attempting to troll Murraycoin - I'm beginning to think Bill Murray might want to look into a restraining order  Shocked

Say what you will about the slower-than-expected progress, but it's pretty obvious we are in a down market - alts are down almost completely across the board and even bitcoin is down over 50% from its previous high. Things will be heating up soon - the block reward will be reduced from 75 MRY to 60 MRY in the next few weeks, an updated client will be released (we had to strip a lot of our custom code out, unfortunately) and we will begin rolling out some services, Murray-chandise, and our marketing campaign. It's slow right now - it's a good time to be slow (I promise) - I'm just happy things have held as steady as they have during this pivot.

On top of all of that, we may have a new charity partnership finalized soon (while still sticking with the Murray theme, of course). We haven't even tapped the accelerator yet.
Activity: 24
It really is a nice looking gravestone. At least it's clear that trolling MRY requires a high quality effort.

Also this

Obviously he is forgetting that Bill Murray knows how to be a zombie, and thus Murraycoin will never die.

is a key point.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
I like the stone on the grave. Its a nice colour and seems like it would be cool to the touch.
Also the pine cones and dead grass would give off a lovely smell.
Aesthetically this is beautiful
Activity: 423
Guess it was a good attempt... Time to move onto bigger and better coins.....

Alright, I gotta hang up now, because I gotta go kill everybody.
Bill Murray – Quick Change

I was going to delete this post as it clearly comes from a place of ignorance... but you put enough work into it that I'll leave it (plus it's a great quote). The irony is that there has been 65 BTC in trade volume (roughly $30,000 USD) since April 11th and that's without us even beginning the next phase. You are a Dobbscoin supporter, correct? While it's true the road has been bumpier than we had hoped... almost every single coin is down in value right now due to this bear market. Perhaps you should get out from under that rock and do some research before continuing to claim MRY is dead. You've been saying the same crap for 3 months - I'm still here and things are still moving forward; that alone makes us more alive than 95% of the field. I still don't understand why you are continuing to troll Murraycoin - please drop me a message and let me know what this community ever did to wrong you so we can address it like adults. When MRY was trading at 4 times the price you were spreading FUD and when it's trading for 10 times the price I'm sure you'll be spreading more. At some point I'd like to think you could find something better to do with your time - let's work on that.

I've never successfully reasoned with a troll, but good luck to you sir! Smiley

I was going to delete this post as it clearly comes from a place of ignorance... but you put enough work into it that I'll leave it (plus it's a great quote). The irony is that there has been 65 BTC in trade volume (roughly $30,000 USD) since April 11th and that's without us even beginning the next phase. You are a Dobbscoin supporter, correct? While it's true the road has been bumpier than we had hoped... almost every single coin is down in value right now due to this bear market. Perhaps you should get out from under that rock and do some research before continuing to claim MRY is dead. You've been saying the same crap for 3 months - I'm still here and things are still moving forward; that alone makes us more alive than 95% of the field. I still don't understand why you are continuing to troll Murraycoin - please drop me a message and let me know what this community ever did to wrong you so we can address it like adults. When MRY was trading at 4 times the price you were spreading FUD and when it's trading for 10 times the price I'm sure you'll be spreading more. At some point I'd like to think you could find something better to do with your time - let's work on that.
Activity: 3

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SMjuwyw_rDs/U2mMZ_4yVaI/AAAAAAAAAB4/EW4pF7ZcmWE/w702-h471-no/MRY_2.jpg

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Murray coin is in freefall.  Thanks dumpers!

I love the dumpers and people mining in the multi-pools.  Pick up the cheap ones while you can people!
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
It definitely is sinking into the shitter.  Is bholzer around?

I'm around - will post an update as soon as the timing is right and next steps are fully formulated. Still nothing to report on the foundation front but I have some other things in the works. As I mentioned earlier, if you guys have some ideas and suggestions keep them coming - I will be implementing a couple of ideas that were sent to me via PM by community members; the intent is to kick things off with a gambit.

Gambit does OK. I'm in.

I'm around - will post an update as soon as the timing is right and next steps are fully formulated. Still nothing to report on the foundation front but I have some other things in the works. As I mentioned earlier, if you guys have some ideas and suggestions keep them coming - I will be implementing a couple of ideas that were sent to me via PM by community members; the intent is to kick things off with a gambit.

Without getting too specific, I can tell you that the price will *very* likely return to normal in the next day or two.   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 153
Murray coin is in freefall.  Thanks dumpers!
Activity: 168

█ ★Murraycoin (MRY) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Murraycoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

I'm still here. All I can say for certain is that bholzer (as he's mentioned) has a large stake in MRY and will do what it takes to make it a success.
It's unfortunate that he's currently too busy to make waves promoting it, but that's life sometimes. I've taken it upon myself to focus on promoting MRY. The only coins I currently have (that aren't sitting in long-forgotten sell orders) are BTC, DRK, and MRY.
So just do what you can to try to grow the community. Introduce people who have little/zero experience with crypto to Murraycoin, and send them a little MRY. Share about it on social media. Blog about it. The more people we can get involved and talking about it, the harder it will be for media outlets to ignore it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Any updates?  Anyone alive at all?
Activity: 248
Murraycoin [ Bill Murray ]
Please share this video wiht your friends and relatives!  Smiley

That was great, even though i have no idea what is the narrative Smiley
Any chance we get an English version ?
legendary
Activity: 999
The cryptsy market is being set by (1,000)  buy and sell orders of 40 coins by multipool dumping or an automated program.  I knew every person with any quantity has been holding and most are still mining and/or buying more.   This just needs one good pump to double or triple the price to where it should be and then it might catch the attention of all the crypto masses.  There is still a large following Bholzer waiting for your lead.
[/quote]

Break the bot then, pretty simple to do, it's a daytraders dream.

Yes I F'd up the quote, but you get my point.

NRD
Activity: 37
Murraycoin [ Bill Murray ]
Please share this video wiht your friends and relatives!  Smiley

lmao, wow . . . I don't even . . . thank you?
Pages:
Jump to: